Real Example of copy/paste - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Real Example of copy/paste

I don't think when I come first time on this forum. But now is see how the members copy other comments and topics. I request to all members please avoid this criticism. You can create disturbance on this forum and create many difficulties on this forum. Because Administration now change the rule and don't give you token if you give reaction someone because of your scams. 

Do your own search learn knowledge from seniors.

Second time I request to these members please avoid these types of copy/paste. 

20210104_101952.jpg

Copy/Paste work is very bad work.  Because people dislike this method.  This site create for share your ideas and thoughts with accurate answer.  For increase knowledge you should read posts and comments and write your own answer with effort.  Good luck 

• +4 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

This copy and paste is just too obvious, not a single word was altered, the person is just simply looking to be disqualified. Let's try to avoid these copy and paste

I have also noticed that. I don't have any idea why some people are copy others post. Here we come to learn something. And if we continue copying we can't learn anything. I think it better to not comment more than copying others. It will be better for all of us. 

Edited by Linclon4

6 hours ago, MurXhid Baba said:

I don't think when I come first time on this forum. But now is see how the members copy other comments and topics. I request to all members please avoid this criticism. You can create disturbance on this forum and create many difficulties on this forum. Because Administration now change the rule and don't give you token if you give reaction someone because of your scams. 

Do your own search learn knowledge from seniors.

Second time I request to these members please avoid these types of copy/paste. 

20210104_101952.jpg

Dear  @MurXhid Baba you are right. Dear friend it is harmful for second member who copy and paste paste other member comment or post. In this way admin block him /her from crypto because he is violating any rule of the forum. Dear friends try to follow all the rules and regulations of forum and make your own posts with best content. Wish you best of luck 😇. @ahmad

The problem with copy paste is that the guy who wrote the first comment will also be vulnerable even if he was the one to post the comment first. Copy paste is really a bad thing . If we are gonna work in this forum then try to work sincerely in this forum. We must not take shortcuts and try to hard work and soon you will find the results. Also the moderators would ban you if they you copy pasting the posts of other members.

Plagiarism is strictly prohibited here if you copy paste anyone's content then it is possible that you can get a man so you should avoid that if we see anyone doing that act as our responsible member we should report it and help this forum to apply the rules more strictly and clean from the cheaters.

• +1 1

You are right, there are a lot of members here who copy and paste directly without making any change, it is our duty to inform the moderators about them so that the forum is cleaned of such posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

@MurXhid Baba It is really unfortunate that this happened in the forum, that member did not even try to change anything, all members must be original in our content.
In these cases, we must report cheats to make the forum a better place and you can do it in a special section that serves to report plagiarism, so the moderators will make the respective decisions.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Report these abusers who are not aware of the damage they do with the forum by copying and pasting posts.
Very attentive to this infraction so that corrective measures are taken.

The real example of the copy paste is that you copy the content as it is and paste it as your own comment without doing any change in that content so this will be the real example of copy paste. 

15 hours ago, saradz said:

You are right, there are a lot of members here who copy and paste directly without making any change, it is our duty to inform the moderators about them so that the forum is cleaned of such posts.

I also agree with you sir because such members don't deserve to be here and since they are not ready to help in the development of this great forum then we should try by all means to report them to the moderators whenever we come across there posts.

Yes you are absolutely right . I am strongly agree with you . Most of the  people join this platform only to earn . They don;t concern with the rules and regulations of this post . They just do copy paste . 

• +2 1

Hello friends ,You have a great question my friend,I think we should always use our content for posting,If we copy and paste the comment of another member, then our account can be banned along with it. 

I agree with you its very simple example that u given in pic . The new people doing like that  because he don't know how he creat a  comment he just want money and he start copy /past he don't know its very risky for her account he want just doing post and got money but he got her account banned 🚫 after 2 ,3 days because he don't follow the rules . 

I request all off you please avoid these mistakes .

Copy from others this is like crime. When anyone give a post he try hard to doing this. If anyone copy paste this is like a big crime. He is a thief. He must have to punish and the punishment is to be banned.this is the best option. 

I agree with you dear, Copy paste is prohibited by the administration on this forum.

If someone does copy paste then that post is not approved by the administration and it is deleted then there is no use of copy paste.

• +5 1

Yes, my dear friend, I must avoid copying and pasting. Also, in short days, I saw some similar topics. We must avoid them so that we do not object to our news with warning points, and after that we must follow the rules of the forum

18 hours ago, Zaradimitri said:

work well so we can grow older with the forum my friends

This message goes to all members of the forum who are here for positive interest ,we should concentrate by making Useful quality posts always so as to make the forum a better environment for learning as well as earning.

Yes i am agree with you we should not copy paste of other members content.In my point of view copy paste is very bad thing. We should report those members who are not making their own content and copy paste other members content.

Yes you are right copy paste is not a good thing we should not copy paste any of other comment it is opposite to the rules of this platform we should report the people who copy paste any content i request our modrator to ban the accounts of scammers 

Working in this team causes very big problems and causes two parties to be banned from working in this forum due to the penetration of the forums and general policies of the forum. I hope to get rid of these people who cause a bad reputation for the forum

you are right ,
This negatively affects all members, because punishment is on everyone,
But I wonder what the admin would do in that case, are the two people banned or only the second person who copied !!

Hi friend I am a new member but I think copy paste system is not good in this forum cheating is not allowed and anyone that cheat others he knows that his account will be banned so be careful don't try to copy paste by this system you will be banned from this forum and will not on thanks

Yes a l also noticed that these are fake people wich can not work hard and copy paste the post .so please avoid .its a bad habit.if you dont stop and you continues then you face difficulties in your account .and your account should ba banned.and you never work at this forum.we are here at this plate forum to gain knowledge and share our ideas so please dont stolen other ideas its meanes you voliate the rules .best of luck .

• +2 1
  • +3 1