How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

Dear friend, Cryptotalk is the reason I came to know about cryptocurrencies. I learnt about cryptocurrencies, their prices, their differences and market trends. I am now familiarized to the world of crypto to much extent. All this credit goes to Cryptotalk. I am learning about trading and hope to try my luck.

Cryptotalk is a great platform which provide as many opportunities and benefits with through we can earn a good amount of money and also we can learn on this platform about the Field of investing and trading and I am learning good knowledge and information about these fields.

• +1 1

For me, I learned a lot from this forum and I can earn money while I am at home and help my family, and I learned a lot about this forum, but I did not trade, I will cry a little, but I am confident of myself

I can’t measure what I’ve learned since for me it’s something qualitative, not quantitative, since the number of learning we can get is infinite so I can not put a weight on it but I can say that I have learned many important things that help me in the professional and personal field. 

I learned a lot from this wonderful platform, and there is still a lot to learn, as I have ideas about cryptocurrencies and trading in them, in addition to making money while you learn, and I also learned patience until you reach my goal.

My friend, I am at the beginning of learning, trying to gain full knowledge and follow up on publications and topics of cognitive importance. I hope that the benefit will be general to everyone in all respects.

Hello my friend, yes, you are right. I think it is the best place to gain a lot, knowledge, learn and gain experience about the cryptocurrency. I want to learn it and learn trading and I would like to have an investment experience when I gain experience and knowledge. Thank you very much.

When I started working on this forum, I knew nothing but a little information about cryptocurrencies, and thanks to this forum and these wonderful members, my information increased and I became somewhat expert in cryptography and trading.

• +1 1

The things I learned most were about scammers in the field and how to stop them, and this was the best thing I did and learned from the forum here because of the members' experiences.

Dear member, i learnt too much useful ideas which priorly didn't knew, and by joining this wonderful plateform. As the popularity of crypto enhanced very much so i came to know about the cryptocurrencies. Now I'm capable to give my knowledge to the upcoming members which i gained by this forum.

Hello everyone

I am new here and I don't get money. But slowly I think I have to get more money without investment .

cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site. In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially. Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things. Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future. Thanks for posting what you need.

well here you can learn about cryptocurrency, earn money and share you opinions and hear other's opinions, it's very good site to express yourself.

Yes, it is a beneficial platform. I wasn't a novice in the field of cryptocurrencies when I started, but I learned a lot even after a lot of practice. This platform is a blessing for all of the participants who put in a lot of effort on it. This platform has provided me with a wealth of knowledge. It's rewarding to learn new skills while still earning money.

Although i m new but i learnt a lot from this forum. Its really a wonderful experience of mine through this plateform I earnt a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Hello my dear friend.  This platform is a very useful site through which I learned about the virtual currency, its features, and how to deal with it.  And earn good money.  And I was able to help my other colleagues through it.

I learned a lot from this forum first to stick to its great rules to avoid negativity. Secondly, continuous learning and continuous reading. And thirdly, the spirit of competition and challenging yourself to be patient. It's really a great forum

Dear crypto is the best aite for learning. You can get knowledge about trading. And you also leaen about crypto currencies. Through this forum betterment occurs in your english. And you can also make free money from this forum. Before joining this forum i have no idea about crypto currencies and trading. But now iam aware of that. 

This forum is very useful for me. My experience in cryptocurrency has grown and I continue to spend my free time with important subjects in addition to the financial benefits of studying here that further my English development.

As for me, I have benefited a lot from this forum because I know a lot about digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, and I intend to develop myself more and grow in the world of trading and investment.

I am new to this forum and I have learnt alot about crypto with the help of posts by senior members. This platform is a great opportunity to get knowledge about digital currency. I knew about digital currency but had no idea how to earn it. My friend introduced this platform to me and now I hope I'll start earning soon.

It helped me learn a lot, especially from the experiences of the old members, and it pushed me to follow the price of bitcoin and other currencies, I did not try before trading, I do not think I am ready yet.

I've learned a lot on this forum, and I've developed the ability to assist other members who are less knowledgeable. We should assist other members, especially those who are new to the group, since they may need assistance.

I have learned a lot from cryptotalk. Crypto talk is a very helpful and instructive site because it has rules that guide it.  In this platform we can gain knowledge and earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it is not only to make money, it  also helps us to know many unknown things.

I think The truth is that I am learning a lot in the forum, my writing skills have also improved my reading comprehension and the most important thing is that I am learning from the cryptographic world which is something that I like and enjoy.