How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

I have learned  a lot from this platform because I am exposed to am or of things on bitcoin and how to participate in trading bitcoin and others. 

I have learned  a lot from this platform because I am exposed to am or of things on bitcoin and how to participate in trading bitcoin and others. 

From this Cryptotalk platform, I have learned many things and it has given me a lot of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, which is what I mainly want to learn.

• Useful or interesting 1

It still came to my knowledge about the varieties cryptotalk has seriously been serving from it's inception to this present time.

I'm sure no member here could ever deny the forum fact that cryptotalk is absolutely beneficial to him/her in both the financial activities and as well the educational benefits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Normally, I'm a new member of this forum, but I think I can learn a lot from here. Because I'm following the rules of this forum. It is a major source of income. I can also develop mental knowledge from here. This forum is really of great benefit to each of us.

Hi dear friend your question is really good and it is relevant for all members either they are newbies or junior members. Yes here i have learnt some basic of crypto currency.

The most importantly we all have learned a lot and lot about crypto currencies from this platform. Secondly we were able to make good amount of money from this platform. And thirdly we learned enough English language. Communication skills are also a beneficial element in being in this forum.

I am new in this plate form. I heard that it is very beneficial plateform. People use it to earn money. So i creat my aacount on cryptotalk. I started use this plateform.

I'm new here and i am trying to learn from this platform. It is best platform by which we can learn about crypto world. I will work hard to get well knowledge about cryptotalk.

I am a beginner i started my journey in cryptotalk a few days ago but i want to share my experience that this platform is an amazing opportunity for those who want to learn and to know good perspectives about different things. I learned alot from this platform but i must say their is no limit of learning. And a persons learns from different things. On this platform when we read different publications, different ideas by different people we realize that how a person' s ideology is different from other person's idealogy. And this thing teaches us many things. So keep working and keep learning from this platform. 

I have learn a lots of things in this great forum, crypto talk forum has add more experience to my knowledge, but you need to work hard and be very active to the forum, if you really want to achieve big things in this great platform.

There is a lot of information about to learn. If you want to learn about new things on daily basis then you are at exactly good platform. Because there are new topics about people have written. Most of students are working on this app and they are earning money. Because it is a fair forum. There is no scammer. Many numbers of apps are moving on the social media so be careful in this regard. Because there is not payment on the scammers. But this app is good for learning and online working.

There is so much to learn and so much to earn. So here's a lot to learn about the many currencies that come here to learn and with it gives cryptocurrency which is earned by investing.

When I came to the forum I never knew if there is any way to make money online and if any cryptocurrency exists but due to the forum I know all these things now.

I am still new to this platform, but within two days I feel that I have learned a lot really, there is a lot of useful information and experiences that we can benefit from in this forum, I have not entered the trading section yet because I want to be a general experience about cryptocurrencies before that.

Hello my friend

In the beginning, the first thing I learned was my knowledge of the cryptocurrencies themselves .. I did not know their existence, or rather my information was not so great about it ..

I also learned to increase my patience in order to reach a goal that I seek ... and commitment and hard work ..

The information circulating in the forum is very wonderful, every time I discover something new .. Also, we can earn some money through our knowledge of cryptocurrencies and how to trade them, so that we might believe in something even a simple one of our daily life expenses ..

I hope to benefit from all the members here because I am sure there are still things that I am ignorant of .. Thank you

• +3 1

As a new beginner on crypto talk forum, i learned alots about crypto talk about, i have learned more about crypto currency, i have acquired more about yobit coin, i learned more about Bitcoin and litecoin on crypto talk forum 

Hi senior friend, As a disciple, I learned a lot from this meeting. This discussion gives me a lot of data and information about digital money. Before joining this discussion, I had no idea about digital currency. and this is useful and interested post.

• +2 1

I have learned a lot by cryptotalk and have also learned a lot about knowledge. And I also know cryptocurrency very well. This is a very good platform. Above all, our English becomes very good.

I have learned a lot from the very first day I joined this platform and it Mame to be hardworking skill full and it gives me much Courage's in spending my time on the forum in time of posting or reading some advice on it.

Believe me before 20 days I had no knowledge about cryptocurrencies and online work, but after joining this forum I have learned a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, crypto work. 

This forum is full of knowledge and experience. I love this forum. 

• +1 1

I learned a lot on this forum, such as how to avoid scammers and how to distinguish honest from fraudulent currencies.
I have not started the trading department yet, but I have some previous information about trading, but I want to develop my information and gain more experience so that I can make more profits.

Edited by rose1

Little by little I am going to learn many new topics of the cryptographic world and not only that and I learned the different points of view of the members of the forum, one day passes and it is one more day of new knowledge instilled.

If I'm to Base this on my experience, I will say that explaining what you learn from this platform will be one of the greatest lies of all time in your life, because even though you spend only a day on the forum, you must learn alot of things that are new in your life

I came to know about cryptotalk forum through a friend of mine and after knowing that I am interested to join it and after joining I like it so much. It is a free platform where you share different types of crypto related posts and through this I have benefited a lot especially in trading. In this case, it has been a great medium for me. I hope to learn something better in the future from here.

• +1 1