How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

Hello my friend, I am new to this forum, but I read a lot of posts every day about digital currencies and other useful information. I thank everyone who advised me to participate in this forum

This forum is blessing for all those members who work hard at this forum.this forum give me lot of knowledge .in everyday all of the members who work at this forum get learn from this plate forum.i also gained more knowledge about crypto currency,trading and investment.this forum also helped me work according to rules and make be regular and punctual .so l love this plate forum.best of luck.

• +4 1

I have learned but I have also teached, I wasn't a beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies but I learned a lot even after being experienced. The level of education you receive from Cryptotalk is not only important for beginners, everyone will have something to learn no matter how much educated in crypto we are.

I learned a lot of information from the this platforum I know about digital currency and got all bit of knowledge about it through this platform.I daily worked here and give 3 hours to it and it will also givee something back to me.

On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

Hi friends 

I have learned many new things and got the knowledge about crypto currency a lot.That is the future of money is digital currency.cryptocurrency is such a powerfull concept that it can almost over turn Governments.I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform?

On 1/4/2021 at 11:03 AM, imrantaj33303 said:

This forum is really a blessing for all/ You can earn good amount of money by working on this forum just by sitting at home and doing work of around 3 to 4 hours. Moreover, I have also learned many new things and got the knowledge about crypto currencies a lot. This has also helped me to work according tot he rules and make me some kind of punctual as well. I have also learned that how to work according to the plan by working on this forum. 

I have taken in a great deal on this stage and I have gotten so competent to help other part which have less information .We should help other part which are particularly fledgling since they should have to help .

What I've learned based on 100%. I think I'm still in the region of 5 to 10%. Because as you can see I'm taking everything gradually even up to now I am not yet up to 10 useful posts in this forum but I surely will get it

Hello my friend, Of course I learned a lot of things on Forum regarding cryptocurrencies and trading , I learned about how to use the platform and what is the difference betweenc coin and token And the types of wallets and the safest of them are known.

Much obliged to this stage I learned a part approximately cryptocurrencies, how to utilize them and how they work, at that point I learned how to contribute in them and the truth is that I have had exceptionally great comes about with my learning, and I am a small more master within the cryptographic world much obliged to this gathering.

I am newbie on this forum.Before joining this forum i dont have kbowledge about cryptocurrenciess but after joining this forumm i learned a lot of knowledge about crytocurrenciess uses

I'm New Here. I learned a lot from here. And from here onwards I will write a lot and I will come less. Crypto is a source of better employment. Because of this a very easy lamp was born. I will keep using it as a side business.✌

I am still a new member, and I hope to learn in this forum a lot of experiences in dealing and trading in cryptocurrencies. Thank you everyone.

On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

Dude before entrying in cryptotalk, I was totally unfamiliar with the world cryptocurrencies when I join this platform I have a lot of knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies and digital trading I also invest some money and also trade with lot of coins now

• +2 1

Dear friend. for that reason many people have come to this forum and everything they need to know and learn is here in this forum. to be able to start trading and put the skills into practice. and it is all thanks to this platforms  Cryptotalk that I have learned to trade more often.

Yeah, I have learned a lot from this forum. Before joining this platform, I didn't know about cryptocurrency and trading. But I have gained a lot of knowledge by working here. We can also learn and earn at the same time. It's a great pleasure to work here.

• +2 1

Hello friend.. For me I learned a lot from this site it contains a lot of information and precious questions concerning cryptocurrencies and all areas of normal life it is a really great site and you can make money too 

• +1 1

I have learned a lot from here. From here I have learned a lot about investment or trading. Besides, how to protect from spammers. We can know all the news of coin prizes here. Besides, working here increases our knowledge of English.  The site is for everyone.

You can improve your writing skills and collect information about many things belongs to your real life. This forum motivates you for growing up in this world. So if you want to get success in your life then increase your efforts for achieving your goals.

Since I have joined this reputable platform, I have been learning alots like how to trade, invest and exchange, and also know when to buy or sell my crypto assets for more profits.

Edited by Poppisnop

I have learnt many ideas of cryptocurrencies trading. I have gained knowledge about cryptocurrencies and their importance In the future. Digital currencies would play a vital role in the upcoming days. I find myself lucky to be a user in this forum.

I have learned about crypto currencies that i never thought before. This forum is a store house of crypto knowledge. Anyone can easily learn basic to proffesional from this forum because this forum is easy to understand, stored cryptoknowledges ect. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

hi dear i have learned everything here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before and its a good platform to learn and earn more profit as im new i found it useful

Greetings, I still have little time on this platform but I could already learn some fundamental things about crypto, its security and new projects, but I have much to learn from this excellent forum 

Lets just say you could able to understand more than 5 things perfectly everyday as there are alot of information to look from and basically it took 5hrs to make sure i understand what i have knew yet and what not because im applying only things i learned in the right way inorder to profit with creativity.