Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoli2531

Do you follow other members by seniority on the forum or the usefulness of their posts?

I've followed a lot of people in this forum, not because they're senior or have a high rank in the forum, but because they have a successful post and can assist with learning crypto; I have a lot of friends here, and this is what we can look for in the forum

Hai hello mate. Such an awesome post apart from you. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up mate such this type good posts.

• +2 1

I follow someone net because he is just old here , i prefer to follow whom have experience and knowledge 

I believe that successful posts require some one have information

• +2 1

It is not as a guide to carry out our work, it is above all to learn from the knowledge that these people have and the easiest way to follow the leaders of this forum, this is really the best possible option to acquire the necessary knowledge to continue in this forum and grow with it.

• +1 1

Thank you for this topic. Actually I am a new member of the site. So I have no experience on the site. For this, I have to follow other members on the site. From their posts, I am wandering around to get more and more experience from the site.   Please help and thank you again          

The members that I follow are the senior members because they have experience and information. In addition to the people who have high ratings, this indicates the quality of their posts

Yes, there are a lot of friends who have valuable and very useful posts, whether they are old or even new, there are good ideas that they propose, which are thus useful to us in how good posts in this wonderful forum

• +3 1

We may have difficulty working on this forum.  So we should take advice from other members.  So we should follow the senior members.  Moreover the idea from their post.  You will find that how to post a good reputation.  I think you understand me.

Edited by Ashrafi62
Some wrong

I agree with you, my friend, as we should follow up with knowledge holders who are looking for authenticated information and who publish publications that are useful to us in the world of cryptography.

As for me, I personally follow all the people who publish topics of value and useful content for everyone. I hope that all of the members who are here will publish topics of interest.

Welcome my friend, you are right that the option to follow up with friends is very beneficial to us, especially the elderly members. We can follow up on their ideas that are presented permanently and have rich and useful ideas. Therefore, we can benefit from them to increase our information in a short time.

Yes, for me, if the topic is important and useful, I will follow up on the old members to benefit from their experience in the forum. This is really good.

Of course, my friend, the option to follow is there for this reason. From myself, I follow the person according to his content without looking at his rank or reputation. If you see its important content, be sure to follow it.

• +1 1

صديقي العزيز مرحبا. شكرا لك على موضوعك الجيد. الشيء المهم الذي يمكنك متابعته هو محتوى الموضوع سواء كان من عضو قديم أو جديد. المهم هو المعلومات التي ستصلك في النهاية

I agree as I also think that the criteria to follow any member is the quality of content that they post at the forum as seniority doesn't mean that they will also be good content creator as it depends on the number of posts that you do but not on it's quality.

hello friend yes I want to tell you that I am following the senior member member on this platform because they guiding us on daily basis in that way we will able to our money so we should criticism the and useful posts also because they are the cheater and camera on this platform

I follow members according to their useful posts, there are many members who provide a lot of posts that help in the development of this forum and I would love to follow them, I do not follow the old members only because they are old, some of them do not provide tips for beginners.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, it is necessary to gain knowledge from the elderly in this forum, as their publications are valuable and contain a lot of information, experience and interest for novice subscribers, and through these posts you increase experience and knowledge, I wish you good luck

My friend that the follow-up to the members does not depend on whether he is old or a novice in the forum because knowledge can be at both of them. Therefore, members who present useful information and provide experience and positive ideas must be followed up.

I don't follow any one members due to the fear of spamers because there are many scammers and cheaters are present on this platform but we should follow our seniors members so that we can get good knowledge and information from this platform. 

Dear friend, Cryptotalk has many senior members.  They are very helpful in creating creative topics in their own talent by collecting some consulting information from forums and many experienced people about them.  No posts can be copied to the forum.  I always follow those who create the best useful posts of the best quality.

Most of all for the useful posts, because it allows me to learn about the forum and acquire knowledge about the Crypto currency which enriches me and I can share it with others in the forum. No matter how long you have been here, what is important is what you can teach with your publications.

• +1 1

Usefulness, for sure! I have seen many junior members creating awesome content. Your rank doesn't define your work on this forum...or that..it isn't always the case. However, many experienced senior members are worth following. 

It is not assumed that when a member is a beginner, his knowledge should be less, sometimes the member is familiar with cryptocurrencies, but now he has even entered the forum, so do not take into account whether he is a beginner or not 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.