Ease, security or flexibility in saving bit coins - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tommy293r

Ease, security or flexibility in saving bit coins

It is very important to consider the aspects like ease, security or flexibility while saving Bitcoins. I request the input from senior members on Recommendation of wallets to save Bitcoins with all aspects of ease, security and convenience. I think it will be of great interest for all members of this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The best cryptocurrency wallet has the highest level of security in these years is the "nano ledger" has more than 1500 tokens.

Edited by VMitma

It is very important to consider those three factor mentioned above before choosing the wallet you want. And security is the most important of them all. 

Well dear in case of huge capital then hardware wallet would be the best choice and u need to do crypto trade and some transactions on daily basis then trust wallet is is best bcz it's highly secure and very easy to use and remember it has low transactions and support crypto trading with in the wallet and support thousand of cryptocurrencies

@Tommy293r you are right. We are all looking for wallets that have a very high level of security and protection, and in this case you can rely on cold wallets as they are not connected to the Internet. It uses a physical means of storing keys offline, making it resistant to hacking attempts over the Internet.

I also think that ease and security are very important aspects when choosing a wallet to store Bitcoin.
Cold wallets are always recommended because that way only you have control over the Bitcoins you have. However, it's essential to be very responsible so you don't lose your private keys and make the corresponding backups.
On the other hand, with hot wallets, the company is in control and most of them won't be held responsible in case of a hack. 
The problem with cold wallets is that they're recommended for large sums, because they require investment. I think that it would be profitable if they are kept at least a million satoshis, otherwise a hot wallet is preferable, even though they are not very safe.

you always need to look for a platform on which our cryptocurrencies will feel safe, so you need to follow such forums and threads, because progress is moving, and we need to move with it

You must go for a hardware wallet if you want store your Bitcoin as Hardware wallets are more secure and safe for storing Bitcoin for a long term as it is very much secure from the hackers so we can trust it to store our crypto funds as these store private keys offline.

My friend there is many wallet for savings bitcoin but I suggest you youbit and trust wallet but blockchine wallet or binance wallet if you want to use any wallet it depend on your self . I wish you can find good wallet for saving your bitcoin .

This platform is really great and you can get a good profit here .. but you have to adhere to the rules of this platform and behave well with the members and learn from them how to trade the cryptocurrency so you will become a professional ... I wish you good luck

Friend, I do not know much about wallets but I want to recommend the one I have and am using that has all that you are looking for and much more is binance, you will not regret choosing that wallet is very good in all aspects.

• +1 1

I think the majority of famous Wallet are secure and all can use them with safe way and I say famous Wallet like the coinbase Wallet the blockchain Wallet trust Wallet and more just you need to secure your device with antivirus and be safe

I agree with you that the security is very important for the wallets so i think you should search for a site which rate the wallets like alex (a site which rate the sites) so this will help you to solve this

• +3 1

i think yobit is a good wallet and we can save our currency in this and there is no issue I never faced in this forum and can easily make the reading further with this currency and can easily withdrawal from this form so this is a great and everyone can link your account with this and can get a good experience

After working hard in the world of cryptocurrencies I was able to start saving my first earnings and it brought me a lot of happiness, it was not easy but I am doing it slowly since I always need to pay the daily expenses of my home but working hard everything is Get sometimes you can save a little more because as the price of bitcoin changes from time to time and there are also days that you can not save anything or very little.

There are many electronic wallets that we can use to work within the virtual world and the Internet to save digital currencies .. But we must strive hard and do more research to choose the most suitable ones in terms of flexibility, safety and ease ... I advise you to use the Yobit wallet that I deal with as it has a reliable and high security system Accuracy in addition to that the financial transactions are made easy and fast

• +1 1

You should look for a reliable and secure wallet to keep your Bitcoins
You should be careful in choosing this as many wallets contain scammers
In my opinion Yobit is the best for that

Hello dear, I have not saved any kind of coins yet because I am a beginner in this world and work slowly because I always need to pay the daily expenses and it is difficult to get everything sometimes and my development becomes so that it becomes useful in this platform. Thank you very much

It is very practical to have this knowledge, the best way to save our growth in cryptocurrencies is to save part of our cryptographic portfolios and the other part to start investing in the market, to know how to earn and grow in the capacity of cryptocurrencies, this is what First and foremost what has to be learned to level up in cryptocurrencies so level up and know in this forum how to grow in the cryptographic world, you will achieve it, have faith in yourself.

Well there are so many wallets that has security but it depends on our choice.  The only thing we have to do to save our currencies is to hold our security tight and not to share any of our information to anyone. 

I think that finding a good wallet requires you to thoroughly search on the Internet and reveal the good things and faults in each wallet, but if you want my advice, you should use yobit or binance, as most members use it for easy control inside it and contain most digital currencies and also enjoy a high level of security

• +3 1

@Tommy293r you are right dear . The three factors that you have mentioned in your post are very important in choosing wallets . We must make proper research in choosing wallets on order to prevent scammers . I use yobit wallet and I think it is the best wallet.

That's right, it is very important that the wallet or platform be flexible, reliable and secure, so I advise you to use wallets and the most popular platforms such as Binance and also the Yobit platform, a safe and reliable platform. I also recommend it.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you're really right, cryptocurrencies and metal coins have enabled us to save cryptocurrencies very easily so it's a great system and useful for all of us. Thank you, my friend, for this post. 

Certainly, security is required in the world of the internet in all its forms, not only in the world of Bitcoin .. I expect that everyone will agree with me not to share personal information. And join untrusted sites.

• +3 1