Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

My companion ,u have told the proper thing .Numerous novices in this stage needs to get rich over evening .Yet at some point when they come up short in their own decision they understand their flaw .Yet fizzling is additionally a decent part which can be understood an individual about their off-base way .So on the off chance that anybody become disappointment we need to show them the correct way too. 

In this superb Cryptotalk stage ,numerous fledglings need to get rich without a moment's delay ,yet it is difficult as it tends to be said .We need to centered in this work to evade disappointment ,thank u my companion.

Well.... Everyone has different goal's here ..... Everyone wants to be rich in life ... I am also want to be rich and helpful from other.... but we cannot start earning and achieve our goals without learning and experience.....

My ambition in life is not to get rich , but I perfer to work hard and be well-off in the sense that I won't have to ask Boday for a penny when I am in need of money , because sometimes been rich is also so frustrating than been poor..

Yes we have to be patient and hard working in order to achieve our aims, in this platform we have to follow the rules and regulations of the platform,as much we work hard as much we earn our profit, so we all have to work hard in order to achieve our aims in this platform.

My ambition is not rich. I just need to get a normal income every day. I show the hard work for that in my work. I said my opinion but not everyone wants to be like that so if you want to be a rich do some investment and trading. And when it comes to beginners, it's best to start small task

Nice question dear! I am confused for your question. Knowledge and money is very important role in every field of life. Money is a power but the knowledge is the key of money. So, my ambition is get to rich but first you can gain a high knowledge. You can gain with the help of patience.

• +1 1

Yes i do but there are not much resources in the world that can make us billionaire or anything else only if we do because we are the one who can work hard and creat resources for ourselves in order to become rich in life its all about mind games just use logic and find ways to become rich in life 

dude it's everyone dream to be successful and to be rich So it's not a matter of one person yes if we want to be successful then we should cope up with our mistakes and never lose hope on small losses and also don't give up Listening to someone Always makes self confidence in you

Hello dear friend, I will advise you important advice. Richness is not everything and money is a means for us to live only, but I think that the important thing in this forum is the knowledge that is provided here for free and which is invaluable to some of us. You can do a lot if you have sufficient knowledge and experience. In the field of cryptocurrencies. good luck.

On 02/01/2021 at 9:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

You are right dude we should concentrate on our career even after a failure because failure is a part of life and we don't have an experience if we don't face difficulties in life and we shouldn't only focus on making money and get rich but also focus in this thing that from this field how much knowledge we get that's a most basic things to discuss.

• +3 1

Well, my friend, this is true. We have to stick to our dreams, raise the level of our ambitions and move forward

Only money can not buy everything.Now a days everyone want to become successful to make their life comfort.But i think not only money is everything .You need to be successful in everyfield of life.Without happines ,family and friends money is nothing soon you will start hateing that money.

To be honest, my ambition is not just to became rich, but also to be a person with good knowledge on everything, and some sort of skills to enhance myself to explore the opportunities. I just want a simple life, but I want to be an intellectual person, who is known to people by his talents rather than the money he earned.

I think it is everyone's ambition to become rich in life because without money you are nothing  No one's respect you If your pocket is empty,   Hmm but I think money is not everything , relationship between peoples is important If you have enough Money to fulfill your desires and also fulfill yours relationship 's responsibility your successful in life. You buy everything by money but not happiness of life.Thank you.

Edited by Amir123

Obviously everyone wants to become rich person.  You work hard then you succeed.  You want rich in few days this opinion is wrong. Success always demands work hard.  You should try hard work and be patience.  One day you will reach top .

Welcome, my friend, yes, it is true, and we must be ambitious and we have goals that we seek in this forum. It may be everyone’s ambition, especially beginners, the pursuit of wealth. Yes, you can initially achieve profits and with the passage of time you will find yourself rich here with follow-up, perseverance, hard work and patience

Thnkx for this great message .This messege is a true motivation for us.Failure is the secret of success Do not give up from losing .If you work hard and hard ,one day you will get success in your life .

Best of luck ,do hard work and never lose hope .

Of course My friend, the aim of everybody to get rich. But you cannot achieve it very easily. You must have to work hard on this platform and get proper knowledge about cryptocurrency. You will not be able to earn money without having knowledge. We must all get to know them well. Thanks

It is one of one of my ambitions my dear friend . Now after joining this forum I need to gain knowledge and be active member , and by that I can get my payments and dream about being rich in the future .

It is really not a bad thing that their main objective is to get rich, the real problem is that they do not know how to do it and they tend to make mistakes that cost them their capital, some profit at the expense of speculation.

The most important thing is to do research before proceeding to invest the money, which lately beginners do not do and then they collide with reality by losing thousands of dollars for not knowing the market

Frankly speaking when we joined the cryptocurrency world there were not that much opportunities for us like what was for the people who joined the currency world ten or twelve years ago.

I think everyone want to get rich but none of us here want to be poor indeed because we all work hard to achieve experience about crypto currencies and have some good earnings here, in that point one can be rich if he or she work more harder in this cryptotalk forum, but for me having ideas and knowledge makes me move forward about crypto currencies platform

I think we all have in our minds at some point that thought of wanting to be rich, to have our financial freedom  some get it easier than others, but still the important thing here is that whatever your ambition is you must work hard to achieve it. 

• +1 1

Thanks of you but I have not go to rich .really I just want to live happy . I want to get happiness. And if anyone go to rich you can trade and investment you can more earning with investment. 

I don't really to my friend that we should not compare ourselves to other because with that we are comparing to ourselves or not resemble to us so do not listen the word loser and work with the determination and continuous you will get your goal ultimately and if you want money from this platform so you have to work and the money ultimately come to you in this platform so what friend👍🏽👍🏿👍🏿👍🏽