Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

For me, I am completely convinced that wealth does not come from a vacuum. Rather, a person should have knowledge and experience in something, and I intend to become one of the owners of experience and knowledge in the world of cryptography because it is my passion, and then I am sure that wealth will come at the right time.

Yes I want to get rich. If we want to achieve this ambitions then we have to work hard and smart. You cant get rich overnight. So you have to be patient. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Explore about crypto currency. Spend more time in the forum.

Hello my friends, of course, all of us strive to be wealthy people with money and important positions among all people. No one wishes for poverty and wealth. You can achieve your business and your daily life investments, but wealth is not the richness of money only, but knowledge is like money, since when a person is a person with knowledge and knowledge he is said to be rich in knowledge And science and great experiences

• +3 1

I hope to get rich. But I want to grow by gaining knowledge on this platform and working hard. And you want to make a lot of money by investing here.
Success has conditions, and this is not an easy matter.
They have to work hard on this model but if they want to gain knowledge,
So I have to work hard and go ahead. I want to be successful I want to be rich.

• +3 1

There is nothing in life that you can easily earn money from
Everything takes a lot of work from you to reach me what you want, but patience is necessary for you to succeed in all areas of your life.

And want to make a lot of money by investing here. For that I have to work hard and move forward. I want to be successful. I want to be rich. Thanks guys.many beginners want to become rich at once ,but it is not easy.Those who get rich easily are the ones that have the mind to take risk.

• +3 1

I do not know whether to call it ambition or not but my dream is to achieve my financial independence through cryptocurrency trading but I know perfectly well that it is something that is not achieved overnight for that we must work and strive constantly and overcome failures because only then we will achieve the success we want.

• Useful or interesting 1

I never thought of becoming rich with cryptocurrencies, this matter is not easy, currently I only have goals and profits that I want to achieve, but for readers, you need a lot and a lot of investment experience for that.

Hi my friend
Yes, anyone’s dream is to be rich, but this thing requires patience and a good time of time, but you must work hard and persevere on it.
Good luck to you

I think that everyone wants to get rich and I am one of them, but to achieve that we must work hard, be patient and work within specific rules to reach our goal.

• +4 1

On 3/19/2021 at 4:57 PM, Nura3 said:

Hi mate 

Of course not , because rich is not something that make you comfortable but health is the best criteria for the determination of life ambition .once you have health you are also rich perhaps money cannot only make you rich expecially in life activities

Well you are right dear but I can tell you one thing that if you are not Rich and you don't have money then you can't do what you want and another thing if you need some things and without money it can be done then you must find ways of getting money..

Well, my friend, everyone wishes to be rich and collect a lot of money, but in addition to that, you will collect very wonderful information that will benefit you in your field of work here.

My dear friend, we must not give up upon loss. On the contrary, we must try to stand up again and work with all effort and confidence, because hard work and trust are the same key to success.

Yes, my friend, everyone must work in order to reach and achieve goals and move away from pitfalls and overcome them that may stop progress and enjoy patience.

• +1 1

Not rich but i wanted to become an Honorable person in my life dear crypto members i have a aim and for that  money is very important thats why i think money is very important but not richness if we do not have ethics i think then money is meaningless.

• +3 1

Hello good morning friends ۔Yes friends, everyone wants that in his life so much that even after fulfilling his every wish, he never has any money, then I am also one of them, I am also an ambition that I become tol rich as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

The ambition of any young person to become rich, to become one of the owners of capital, and to have stability in life

Welcome dear, making a wealth of encryption is not easy, it needs a lot of time, experience, and knowledge, this forum provides us with a lot of useful information about the world of crypto-currencies, you must be patient to achieve our goals, I wish you good luck.

• +2 1

I think many people have this ambition but it is a long way and only a few people have the luck to get rich, and that needs a lot of hard work and follow-up

• +5 1

True words over there and I completely agree that everyone can make it in life and archive greater things or become rich and the key is to keep moving forward and never giving up even after experiencing many failures because success doesn't come easily but we have to strive for it.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +1 1

We live in abundance. Everybody have own price for that. Many who say "I want to be rich" even dont know what they mean. They dont have real goals for that. For example if man think he would be rich when he get million... so if he got 999K that means he is poor? No, but beginners just want to feel rich. If anybody feel poor in begining of capital way - we pretty shure will be poor even when he reach his 1M goal.

So money can't be final goal. There is no need to have money, if you don't know for what it's needed. So money is middle goal for greater purposes. Money is just pretty nice tool to get high goal. But if the money is only goal - it's silly.

This is true about that we should become rich to make our life easier but time is the most important thing in our life if we waste our time in unusual activities we cannot grow and cant achieve success

First, before i attend to this question, I would like to start by defining the word 'AMBITION' an ardent desire for rank, fame, or power, and looking by this word ardent i understand that its something to be passionate about, you know, sometimes we fall in businesses not only because we are passionate at that particular business but because we want to make profit, and so i think been rich is a vision we have hereby putting more effort, gaing knowledge and making progress and not something that you must take as ambition. @Sypher9

• +3 1

Each of us has many goals, but here we have one goal, which is to obtain money. Most of the members have joined here in order to be able to provide their money to live a good life, and regardless of what the goal is, we must work and strive well to achieve it.

Yes, my friend, I would like to get rich, but I do not rely on the profits of this forum because their profits, we cannot get real wealth from them.
The matter is not related to desire but rather to the serious matter

• +1 1