Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Yes guys everyone has dream to become rich  in future. It is important that how you achieve your goals in your life.  I also want to become rich in my life. It demands hard work and continue struggle.

The problem facing beginners here is that they do not have enough patience to enter the world of cryptography
Here you must have patience and not lose hope
Because you will reach the end, but you need time.

Yes dear my ambition is to become a successful person in the life i want to earn much money that I enjoy the fully life I set a goal I become a business man and earning the much money so I also ambition the success and get a rich and take every faselity in the life. 

• +1 1

Of course, of course there is a big goal to be rich, but I want to gain more information and experience to earn a lot of money through investment. I want to be successful and rich.

Hi, buddy .I strongly agree with you there is a large percentage of users who only want to make money .We should all aim to become rich, but not just with money, but with knowledge, experience and a lot of other things. that should be our priority, not money.

My dear friend, thank you for this topic, yes, and all of us here strive to become rich, but this is to come without fatigue and make a great effort if you are thinking of becoming rich through encrypted currencies. This makes sense, but you have to earn more information and be patient until the opportunity comes to become rich

According to me my stand is to study more about cryptocurrencies and be a successful inverter in cryptocurrency. I hope cryptotalk and members of this forum will help me to achieve my goal.

Hello there, pal! My purpose in participating in this forum is to acquire knowledge about digital currencies before pursuing my goal of earning money. While money is important in our lives and everyday expenditures, knowledge is the true wealth in life. Best wishes to you.

Yeah i want to be a rich in my life. That's why i choose this platform. I hope if i work here constantly then one day i will become a rich. So every time i always try to learn something good from here that will very important for my career.

It is shown that it is its battery square, that it never feels short of money and that its money will never end, I am also among those people, I have also said that I am also very rich and all my ambitions are full on time.  

For me, someone with such ambition should never leave this forum. First, he will not find a forum that will pay him such an amount of money. This forum is the best site in terms of earning money, Secondly, the knowledge that can be obtained from this forum is sufficient to make you excited and happy to be here. 

Richness is not ambitious in itself, but I work hard to secure what I need in my life and in all its stages . Rich is beautiful, but not all rich happy .

This is true, success in life requires high ambition, great work and determination in order to achieve it, and if we fail several times, we must never give up and try again and again to achieve that ambition, cryptocurrencies is a huge field and it needs great intelligence and work to succeed, our main goal here is Obtaining experiences and knowledge that make us able to invest and earn profits.

You are right, we all hope to get rich, but we cannot do that with short time and effort, we must first learn and gain experience in order to be able to make the best profit, so we must be patient.

Definitely I believe every single person aims to earn a good amount of money out of this forum. So apparently, our ultimate goal is to get rich and to be independent. However, it is not an easy way, surely we will need to work very hard and should have believe in ourselves. 

All, dear friend, has a life goal. And if everything operates in accordance with the aim, it will be simple to accomplish everything. I'm a student who heard about the Cryptotalk forum from a classmate. Benefits are also provided here. In the future, I'd like to work with cryptocurrencies. As a result of this cryptocurrency platform, I was able to secure a work. I've learned as well as made money here.

Beautiful and interesting topic
Yes, in the beginning, everyone wants to be rich
As a new member, my ambition is to collect some cryptocurrencies and make an acceptable profit to be able to pay the university fees
If the profit is little or I run into some obstacles
I believe it increases my experience and pushes me forward, not backward
In the end, I invite everyone to be patient and not be discouraged after a few obstacles
Good luck in your quest.

The rich words do not mean that having lots of money called a rich man. In my opinion, when persons has knowledge then we can say he or she is rich. My ambition is to get rich by gaining knowledge. Knowledge is power. When you have the knowledge you can earn money by using your knowledge.  In our life, we have to gain more and more knowledge. Good luck.

I personally not use crypto to be rich i have to be independent and to not depend on my parents because they can not always fulfill my desires but you are also right that some beginners use crypto to be rich.

Thanks

Thank you for this question dear friend I am a real person and I will answer realistically no one does not aspire to become rich but there are several ways for that legitimate and illegal ways and in both cases you must have the full determination to become that person you aspire to.

My dear friend your right our first ambition is  always to get rich but we lose hurt and give up in our life's then we never achieve our goals. No matter if we fail at our first attempt keep working hard and working continuously then you will be successful. So, dear be motivated and do your best for achieving your goals.

Hello my dear friend.  Yes, I agree with you on what you have raised in your topic.  I do not hide that I want to be rich like everyone else, the goal of everyone in this life is to become rich.  But this matter does not come overnight. We must not give in to failure, and not drift behind others quickly.  We have to create a blueprint and stick to it.

Every one wants to get money and become rich some are having money their priority but i think it should not be aim The aim should be learning i am here to learn not to get rich i want to spend some quality time here i heard much about this platform..that it is the best platform to learn and earn my first priority is learning . I will do my level best to learn from here on daily basis as now a days i am free at home i want to learn and get benefits by sitting at home in this way i will improve my learning and writing skills and improve my knowledge i took an overview of this forum it is really amazing and best place to learn learning should ever be continue because life never stop teaching i am here to get some useful information..i want to get rich in learning in knowledge 

Thank you for asking this question. Richness is not a goal. Learning is my ambition. When I joined this forum I never thought of earning money etc. I was excited to learn the ways of earning. I liked to learn about investing and trading. Richness shouldn't be our goal. Our goal should be learning. Because more we learn more we earn

Thank you so much for asking this question. I think every person who is here on this platform has one goal which is earning money and for me somehow, it is not a bad thing because everyone is possessive about his future. We must never give up on trying to achieve our goals. Knowledge is along with the money.