Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Yes everyone has dream to become rich and like normal people I have also dream to become rich but I know the reality that I can complete my ambitions only follow the one rule that is hard work if I do work hard than one day I will successful and rich 🥰🥰🥰

Of course, everyone's goal is to be rich. But you have to work hard to get rich. The first priority is our knowledge. By learning and working hard we can succeed and benefit from cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Personally, I want to have enough to cover my personal and family expenses, save and give myself some treats. The main idea of this forum is to learn, to acquire skills in the handling of Cryptocurrencies so that I can have more opportunities to project myself in the commercial part.

No for me it is not my ambition to become a rich person. But my main ambition is that to become a successful person and become to able that I can sustain my family members as well as others who need help because i believe when you don't help others you are not rich.

• +2 1

Dear you ask a good question. Every one in life want become a rich man. Many members are working on this forum make good money. But many people make a few rupees. But should also try to get knowledge from this plateform. And learn about trading and crypto currencies. Then you might become a rich. 

My dear friend I want tell you that this is my ambition to become rich on this forum and wondering what I want to tell you that to become rich on this time the risk is very important and you should too involved in the trading of cryptocurrency that will help you to get the money

Hello dear members I hope you are good and going rate for constant from first of all your number I am very thank you for sharing with us a useful post there is a many chances to become rich on this platform

No my ambition is not to get rich only but to learn as much things as I can because with knowledge you can able to earn more as compare to the person who have not any knowledge about anything.

There is really hope.
But I think it is better to gain some knowledge, and that takes time and diligence.
Your goal should be knowledge, then money, and later on you have mastered currency trading, and this will really help you to achieve your goal.

Hello friend, my goal from this forum is to gain knowledge about digital currencies before my goal of earning, of course money is important in our life and our daily spending, but knowledge is the real wealth in life. Good luck to you.

It is true one hundred percent. Some people are negatively affected by the words of others, and this pushes them to stop working to get what he wants. The road to success requires constant effort and perseverance

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, that work in the beginning is difficult and requires effort and fatigue. You will face many obstacles, but it will increase your knowledge and strength. Nothing comes easily because it will lose its moral value. With time, you will find yourself in the place you want. It is only a matter of time.

First of all, I thank you for asking such an important question, Everyone has the same goal in life, to be rich, But mine is different from all of them. I want to be rich as well as popular, Because being famous is more important than being rich❤️

• +1 1

Actually Yes, my ambition in life is to get rich through cryptocurrencies and to be rich in crypto world you need to have confidence and take the right decision. Do not have fear in crypto world and you will be successful.

• +1 1

I hope to get rich. But I want to grow by gaining knowledge on this platform and working hard. And you want to make a lot of money by investing here.

Success has conditions, and this is not an easy matter.

They have to work hard on this model but if they want to gain knowledge,

So I have to work hard and go ahead. I want to be successful I want to be rich.

Very good topic but I think come here for some knowledge not to get rich but this platform help me gaining some thing from there in way of mean in source of   money and knowledge so if we be patient and do a regular we can earn money from this platform and crypto world also so I think we can do our work and wait and see what we get from them 

Yes this is the truth of every person life, people doing very well to get rich and embition in life, doing work here is a good time for being to be a rich and famous people should have to follow and like your post it's only depend your work can be are full of experience and meaningful. 

Hi dad greetings yes it should be your ambition of getting rich because everyone here and have some goals to achieve so I think we should achieve those goals are in order to make our life better and in that case we have to earn money and that this form providers such a great opportunity to learn about our favorite trancy and at the same time work and earn money from this platform

Hundred percent truly sayings. Just going rich is not the main part or ambition of our life. But becoming something special or character is the main goal. Just earning money without no knowledge and experience have no benefit. So just focus on work, money will be yours.

My ambition is to live a happy, happy and comfortable life, and to be by my side all the people I love . If I can buy a house, I can open my own business . Unfortunately, all of this needs money to be able to achieve it . Therefore, the dream of becoming rich has become part of our dreams that we always strive for . Of course, we all seek money

We do not deny the benefits of the forum and the profit and money it provides, but my main goal in life is not only money, but also learning, experiences and increasing knowledge, so wealth is not the wealth of money but the wealth of knowledge.

In fact, everyone strives to be rich and this is normal, but you should have another dream that you want to fulfill, and you also have to benefit from the experiences and information that you will gain here.

• +1 1

I must say that it is also one of my ambitions to become rich, but I realized by attending the altcoins forums that it is something that needs to be built slowly with the right technical skills and abilities and that it really takes a long time

ofcours all of us want to be rich but the different is how.

Being rich is not just when you have money in my opinion it is when you make money out of something that you love not just making money from something you don't like to do.

Your words make sense, this field requires patience, thought, and relaxation.

Most of those who failed in this field lack at least one of these things, so they become arrogant that they are the best and they failed, so do not try to work here.

Well my friend, we are not like you, we will learn from our mistakes and rise again