Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

There is no doubt that every person wants to be rich in life .In response to this question, my answer will also be that I also want to be rich.But there must be some good way to get rich too .You should also bring respect and fame along with the night. 

Being rich is like a good dream .No human would want to get away from wealth .Because most of life can definitely meet man's wealth .Most people live after wealth I think they should do something else in life too .

Well say my friend

Many beginners enter here only to earn money and do not know any other information about the world of cryptocurrencies

We have to write on the forum doors that this forum is for learning, not just for earning money

Learning here is free

It's a very big virtual school

My friend, when you gain a lot of experience, you will earn money with it, but do not give up, work hard and be patient

All you need is continuous moral support either from yourself or others because in some period you will feel hopeless and tired and you will not be able to continue without a strong goal

• +2 1

Ambition, purpose and motivation are important to succeed and reach what we wish and dream to achieve
But as my friend talked to you, there are a lot of people entering and wanting to get rich quickly, and in my opinion this is not the right goal
Experience, hard work, making mistakes and learning from him all of these things will lead us to the goal, but rushing is wrong.

• +2 1

In fact, my ambitions not just to be a rich man, since I can gain money then spend it I think who live this life will not feel and taste the success and knowledge. there are three things that make our life meaningful and these are knowledge, love for others, and hardworking.

As my side my ambition is not get rich but my ambition is to create a name in world and money is not get happiness how much I earn from crypto currency to spend on poor people help him and took some investment on banks , purchase share and bonds to get grow faster.

Yes friends i wish i will be rich.But the way my financial  problems are going on, I don't think I can ever get rich but if I work hard then I definitely get success, I hope that I too will become successful. 

I think all people like to be rich This can only be achieved with work, diligence, perseverance, research, self-development, and most importantly, patience And if you failed at the beginning, you can start over and fulfill my demand

As beginners, we should not make our first goal to earn money. Rather, we should focus first on gaining knowledge and experience, after which it will become easy to earn some money

• +1 1

Hello dear friend. Thank you for your useful participation. Yes, my friend, it is natural that this is anyone’s dream and it is very important in my personal opinion not to be influenced by anything that contributes to frustrating our resolve.

Most of the people in this world wants to became rich with little efforts but its not possible that you earn huge amount of monney without any hard work, you need to work hard with consistency.

Hello my dear To get rich in a short period, doesn't make sense. We need to be very patient in life. Or else our mind and energy will go down. So learn things with patience. And grow up your skills. Use it wisely with planning. You will achieve success one day.., 

But I want to mature by learning and working hard on this forum. And you want to save here in order to make more money. For that, I'll have to put in a lot of effort and keep moving ahead. I want to be prosperous. I aspire to be wealthy. Thank you, gentlemen.

We want to make our life batter ,in this we want to get money then we can become successful person on life.so right we want to become rich.  But for this we need to fa e some challenge which can be tough and difficult.  So when we ability to face that then we can get success.  So decisions making help you where you want to reach. So it can be in loss but we can't give up at any point we need to start again and get success.  So we are gountrading then our mentality should help to getting money. Think right and get right ,so we can become rich if we have knowledge about those thing which is on this forum.

Ofcourse everyone wants to become rich but they should work hard because no one can become rich overnight. Our first priority should be to get knowledge and experience and then by using that experience we can get everything we want .

I believe the administrators should add a sharing button here to allow members to share these types of topics, since this one here summarizes the entire forum, because I don't believe any members have any excuses because they have found what they were searching for, and all of the relevant tips and rules are displayed here.

Of course dear thanks for asking this everyone here on this forum and everyone in the world want to be rich .but the money that we will earn from this forum is not enough for us to be rich it is is too small amount to be rich.

• +4 1

Great things need great time in order to happen, you cannot be rich just because you work four hours a day, this is ridiculous and ridiculous words, there is no law that tells you that you will not be defeated and fallen in one of the stages of your career, many people give up when The occurrence of such a problem, but the small part that did not give up gets the big reward at the end of the road. 

my ambition to be a successful person not to be a rich but a experienced guy who know about crypto and bitcoin and wanna be a trader

In fact, failure or loss in this field is a difficult matter for a beginner who does not know anything in the field of digital currencies, friends, but if we adhere to the basic rules and how to properly manage capital and follow the channels of analysis and recommendations well, we can say that we will be successful and successful.

Actually yes and is almost everyone ambition is to get rich in these platform because cryptotalk offer us the ability to come and work, learn about crypto currency as well as making money in other to participate in the trading or investment aspect.

First of all I am trying to make some money to be able to live my life after that with not having a problem financial. Prices are going higher and this it is helping but when they start going down again, then it is a reality check for all, and if we have no exit strategy then we will lose a lot money we could have.

My friend, anyone aspires to become rich, but as you said, we must confidently enter the world of cryptocurrencies and not listen to the words of others who failed because they are weak and willpower.

• +2 1

I am a newbie to the forum and I have not received any payment yet, but I am very excited about my first batch. I hope it is good and I can remove my worries from it.
But if I fail, I will not back down from my position and strive to succeed in the field of cryptocurrencies

• +4 1