Your path to success - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

Good evening, yes, your words are correct, madam, and I also add that in order for a person to become more experienced, he must lose to learn. Loss does not mean failure. We must always study our mistakes and our losses, what are the reasons and what solutions so that we can deal with them later and I think that there is no one who does not lose, whether he is a novice or an expert  That is why everyone should learn and benefit. Investments are a fun thing and every day there is something new to learn and understand so your words are correct. Thank you.

Well said i really appreciate your advice and your thoughts. 

Yes we have to work hard and make sure that we can get a good income or whatever، If we face some difficulties or make small mistakes, no matter what, we can benefit, learn and rise again and try. 

The market is so unpredictable and I don't think there's a good and experience trader who have never lost any money. It's just how crypto currency is and if we keep on improving on ourselves then the more we get better at it

You have said wonderful thing mate. Look if you want to trade then you need to know the market conditions. You need to have knowledge about it. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Take advice from experts. Do hard work. Keep struggling. 

• +1 1

True, I agree with you, the wind will not always be on our side, but there will be some difficulties to overcome it and patience is the key to success along with hard work and determination to excel more than reading because it contains many treasures and whenever I pass by calmly and confidently, I discover these treasures and learn them.

• +3 1

I definitely agree with you mate, but obviously to become a successful trader in the world of cryptography is very difficult and it requires someone to have more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency, and to get more know I recommend the member to watch more videos on YouTube about cryptocurrency trading.

We hope we never lose
And to be always one of the winners
Winners of money, opportunities,
 education, and everything beautiful
 in this life

If anyone wishes to be a profitable trader in the field of trading, they must also follow certain special and valuable pages; only then will they be able to make a decent profit. If you wish to be successful in a project, you must do valuable work and, in addition to hard work, maintain a high level of protection, in addition to gaining experience and skills.

I'm trying to put a lot of plans to be successful girl 
At first it was hard but I managed to face problems thanks to my friends who helped me 
Good luck to everyone

• Useful or interesting 1

In order for me to learn crypto currency quickly and from the ground up, I must constantly learn more from the mistakes that I have made along the way of my trade or use of crypto in general. This is the only way that he can make me learn quickly and from the ground up.

You are completely correct; staying here is a blessing because we can learn a lot about crypto currency and other aspects of the digital world so that we can put our money into a legitimate forum, and they also reward us with satoshis for our contributions.

Consistent and hardwork is onlybkey to success in every field of life, if you have inner believe then no one stops you from success, moreover your spirit to work harder also account in your success.

In my point of view success depend on hardwork and patience. So we should work harder and also with patience. Sometimes we make some mistakes or fail. In this situation we should not lose hope and learn from our mistakes because failure is a teacher. 

The path or cause of your success is hard work and patience! If you work hard with patience, it will not fail! Rather, the results of the work are very good! So we should all work hard with patience! Thanks

One of the basics for success in the field of digital currency for beginners is a lot of reading, as there are always new articles that provide information as well as learn about the experiences of others and benefit from them. He may make a mistake somewhere, but he must not give up and not repeat his mistake again in order to reach his goal.

• +3 1

People on the path of growth apply certain principles that allow them to achieve more and lead rich, rewarding lives. If you're on the path to success, you are a different person than you were five years ago. You think differently. You act differently.

I agree with this theme to enormous degree since, I am exceptionally dazzled by the manner in which you explained our prosperity way in this discussion. Beginners will get a great deal of certainty and inspiration from this post.

You are welcome, my dear friend, in this wonderful forum my friend. I consider this platform to be the best for success, because success in it in several places, including gaining information, knowledge, the English language, as well as money

hello my friend . the newbie must adhere to these things that I have also mentioned to constantly ask for knowledge and learning from the experiences of others .and The first thing in this platform is that you get more knowledge and after that your income is good.With this income.your study expansive can also be completed. The more you work in it, the more you will be good and the sooner your income will come . good luck.

• +3 1

Certainly, you should not rush to make a decision in order to avoid loss, especially beginners in this field, and you should continue learning, gaining information, and taking instructions and recommendations from those with experience.

On 1/2/2021 at 2:28 PM, Kafon said:

develop

Your topic is great and you gave us good advice for success, In my opinion, ambition is the first, the second is working hard to know the market well and to achieve my goals.

My dear friend, the road to success begins with a step. Therefore, you must strive and follow up, not give up, and have the will and determination to overcome the difficulties. This matter will lead you to success.

We must devote a lot of time to read everything that is useful in the field of digital currencies. This forum provides us with valuable information that is invaluable. We must review all sections of this wonderful forum.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, there are many difficulties encountered by the novice at the beginning of his presence in the forum, but he must insist and progress until he reaches his goal and succeed in it, and we must not give in to any obstacle that falls in our way.

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, Semaa55 said:

Yes, my friend, there are many difficulties encountered by the novice at the beginning of his presence in the forum, but he must insist and progress until he reaches his goal and succeed in it, and we must not give in to any obstacle that falls in our way.

@Semaa55 When you are new to cryptocurrencies, you must learn every day, knowledge is the key to obtaining great things in life, knowing how to use cryptocurrencies, their characteristics and the way they fluctuate is something we must learn,
patience and analysis should always be part of our learning and understand that cryptocurrencies are risky and investments must be done very carefully.

• +1 1