Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Yes friend you are right don't give up because giving up is not a solution it is a loss of your dreams and the loss of your emotions so be a strong person in life because a strong person can survive in this world. Thanks

Dear you are right we should not to hopeless we should to work with continuesly if we fail then try again we will successful one day . Our work hard never become to use less . We find reward of our work in early and some time later.  

My friends we should make it clear that .It is a reality that if we keep working hard, we will surely succeed but if we do lamp then we will face failures .So I would like to say that we should not give up  that at all and our friends should also give us the same advice that we should not give up.

You're right, nothing comes simple. I have taken note that apprentices discover it troublesome to work here, particularly whereas composing 100 free posts. A few of them complain and think almost stopping. It is genuine that it is tiring, but after you begin your paid posts and pick up data almost coding, you may learn that persistence great. We require a small tolerance and good faith in arrange to fulfill our dreams.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend, as a beginner, don't give up while writing your first 100 posts. Over time, you will learn a lot on this popular forum, your coded speaking style will develop and your experience in the forum and in trading on the platform will increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 02/01/2021 at 4:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

yes it is obvious that everything take some time to be successful so if you lost or you are not capable to win at that time so just wait and don't give up put your effort then definitely you will be successful.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

Dear @Cryptotalk01, i am strongly agree with your point. I am grateful that you shared thoughts with us. I did not know about this information before read your post. No doubt about this that great things take time.

Before, we face difficulties then we get something. Thanks for this topic. 🤗

Yeah it's acceptably that every single one of you employment fast at this time for the forum we will grow to be unbeaten one day by consistently control we be able to not grow accomplishment without remorseless masterpiece as a result we don't transfer up and exert yourself with totally anticipation that we will suit profitable. 

Yes, my friend, you are right. To achieve something big we have to think big and work hard for it. We should never give up on our dreams, all it requires is a devotion and positive attitude. Work hard with honesty and with patience, one day your hard work will pay you back with something greater. 

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend we should not give up in any house in life.There are ups and downs in life, but if we start any work with full courage and strength, then we should complete it and we should not leave it till we die because if we want to succeed then we have to work hard and diligently.

• +1 1

Everything needs it's own time to happen all we can do is to try relentlessly.Never give up and don't lose hope. What if we give up when their remains a single step ahead, then the effort that we have taken to reach till their become meaningless.so what we have to do is never ever give upon yourself.Keep believing and move on.

• +1 1

I agree with you that we can never succeed without hard work. It is good to have a goal in mind because we will be more motivated to do it. Similarly, if something goes wrong, don't stay away from it and find success in doing it again

Thanks for sharing this information useful and motivated. Nothing is possible without work hard . Hard work and patience is highly required.  Don't give up . If you work properly then you achieve your goal .

You are right. Right now there are some difficulties in earning and earnings are not delivered on right time but you will get it eventually. Just hold on and have some patience. 

Yes mate we should not give up from whatever we want to archive in life but let's continue  to work hard with patience and one day will be proud to talk about our successful story and be a motivation to others. 

Yes, my dear friend, man should not give up in his first experience in such an investment and we must learn and continue to gain experience and make the utmost effort to gain more use in this encrypted digital platform 

Those who are dedicated to their dreams never give up until they achieve it. There is no success without hurdles and difficulties, all we need is to stay focused. Never give up on your dreams. If your intentions are true and you are dedicated, you will definitely make it happen.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes my friend I'm satisfied with you. We should not give up in any case of life we must need struggle for them. So my friends doing hard work and be patience. Life is the name of struggle without struggle we cannot achieve our goals. 

You are very right, I agree with you. We are always in a wait in life. Life has taught us to be patient. If we are patient, good things will always happen in the end. In this forum, it is necessary not to give up early, as the payments start after the first 100 posts. If you are patient and continue to work, you can get your payment.

HELLO @Cryptotalk01  No matter how strong our resolve, sometimes we get frustrated and want to give up—whether that happens at work, training for a big race, or even a relationship. Those are the times when we most need some encouragement—that could be a pep talk or reading just the right inspirational quotes or some handpicked quotes about success. If those little pep rallies don't help and you're still thinking about the Q word, you can also look to the Good Book for a little insp. Check out these bibles verses about strength and bibles verses about patience. Still not sure if you can chug along on your current path? We got you! It's time to get channel your inner Rocky, get the eye of the tiger, and embrace these quotes about the importance of never giving up!

THANK YOU.

• +2 1

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Yes dear mate i really agree with your post. I appreciate your this post this is very motivational post for those who loss their hops from this platform. Nothing in this world can ever be gotten on a plate of gold. Keep patience, work hard in future you must get a reward. Your this post motivate me a lot as well.

• +2 1

I concur with you, we should be quiet and not surrender on the off chance that we experience challenges, yet rather we should be excited about working to make progress and raise the gathering to its levels.

Hello, friends. I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this feature. Nothing is Gain without had work. We have to work hard,but never give up in any situation.

If you work hard,we will be successful always.

• +3 1