How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Well, it is a good question, and it provides the benefit to novice friends. Well, my friend, there are three points of prohibition, the first point you are reconciled for a week, the second for ten days, and the third point the account is underlined for life

My friend ,for me I joined this forum with all happiness and determination, and I thand God for I haven't get any warning points, I do my best to work hard and never make any mistakes, I think  if you get warning points for the third time, you will be banned from working my friend. 

Sorry i am new in this platform. So i have no experinece so plz tell me about warnning point. Thanks who above senior member tell us above about this topic.

I know there are three warning points
The second, you will be banned from posting for three days
And the third, you are banned for a week, and then you are banned permanently
You must abide by the rules of the forum and good luck

Yeah the account get ban after 3 to 4 time of warning points. Firstly, the first warning point is just for warning because it will not effect of your work here then the second warning point, you will be suspended for one week and the third warning point, which is the last one your account get ban permanently so be careful about it.

Welcome, my dear friend, for me such a question did not occur to me, but surely the more points you have, your income will increase. As for the reputation, it is according to your participation in the forum and your credibility and loyalty to it.

this is a good question atlest it will help the newbie to known more and avoid further mistakes,im new here but i think the old members will help with this question.

My dear friend I think you can read about that in the rule of this website by the rules of this website if you get a third warning pointe then I think you wouldn't come will be stop .jazak Allah ♥️

• +5 1

Hey mate, I m a newbie here actually I don't know about it a lot. It is a very good question. I also want to know about it. thank you for raising this question.

I'm still a beginner in this forum, and I don't have enough experience in this, but I'm reading the rules and regulations of the forum. 

where it was said after receiving 5 warning points your account will be blocked 

So you should be careful and abide by the rules of the forum so that you don't lose everything you've done. 

Greetings to you. 

Only few days before i have join this forum. I'm new here. I really don't have idea about the rules of this forum. Also some precautions will be necessary that I'm not aware of those. I would like to know this. 

Please give me the important outline of rule and precautions about this forum. 

if you don't obey the rules, you'll receive warning points. if you received the first warning point, nothing bad has happened to you. if you get a second warning point, then it is not good for you. if you get third warning point then your account will be banned and you won't be able to gain momey from here, so be cautious.

My friend, first of all, you have to follow the Basic Rules and conditions of the site in order to avoid the warning points
When you are given one point, you will be banned for thirty days, and if the number of warning points increases, you will be banned permanently.
So I advise you to avoid mistakes and ask experienced people when needed

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

Friend i am new here I don't have any experience but according to my information if you never follow the rules your account will be banned and you can't earn more from your account. 

Hi friend very good question . I am also new member on this platform I have  the same  problem. A warning  was also issued on my account. the warning is '' incorrectly created topic'' i don't understand  how to remove it  any one help me for solving this problem.

• +1 1