How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

14 hours ago, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

" how many warning point that stop your income?"

Please tell me about this and give me good reputation.

@Muhammad Ahmad meo Dear friend,

for the 2 second warning you will be ban from the for three days.

For the 3 the third warning you will ban for 10 days.

For the 4th warning you will be ban for 30 days.

For the 5 warning you will ban for 180 day.

After that your account will remove from the cryptotalk.

If you get a warning point your account will be nothing but if you get one more earning point your account will be disabled for seven days and if you get one more earning point your account will be disabled for a few months but if you get one more earning point  If you drink then your account will be banned.  So we should always work cautiously so that we can refrain from earning points.  This will keep our account safe and we will be able to work here.

It depend upon activity that you have done. Either there a big voilation of rules your account will be banned permanently banned or after third warning you will be kicked out to use this forum. And you can't recover your account. Spy agent type technology of this forum is good. Any skeptical activity performed by you will lead you to blocking of your access.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hi friends. I want to ask a question about cryptocurrency warning points that is

The first warning point is given to warn us. If the second one point is given, we will not be allowed to post for two days. If number three gives warning point then I can't post for five days. If I give fourth warning point then I can't post for one month.And if the number 5 gives a warning point, then our account may be banned.

Generally, if you break any of the general rules of the crypto forum, you will be given 1 warning and you will not have any problem for 1 warning.  You can post continuously and get paid in return.  But when you get 2 or more warnings you will not be able to work and earn income.  You have to wait a certain time to work.

If you get warming points, if you get any restriction, then you will not get the payment for the number of days that you are restriction. When you get a second warning point, you get a special for 2 days. Then you get the third warning point, then you get 10 days restriction. If you keep on making mistakes intentionally and you get more warming on you, then it banned your account. So you should keep trying according to which rules of the platform, so that you do not get a warning point. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm new to this form, I joined the form a month ago, so I don't know much about the warning pint, yet I can tell you that I read the senior's post.  I can say  that if we get a warning point, we get an offer that we can still do our job well, but if we get a warning point like this again, our account is closed seven days later.  Obviously, when our account is closed, we will not receive any payment.

This is a big issue because if you give them a warning point The first warning phone does not make such a big issue, but if you have 1 point per second, it means that you will not be able to work for 7 days and therefore it is important that you follow the worship regulations so that you will benefit if you light up  And whatever you want to comment, you bought a positive point of view those comments are favorable for you. 

• +1 1

If you get a caution factor, it does not have an effect on your account or fee.But if it will become the second warning point, then the account is banned for 7 days. On the 3rd caution, it's miles absolutely banned.So comply with the policies of the discussion board.

Warning points are different some time account get restricted for posts but not for likes..Some times your account get banned without any warning point.Some time you get warrned twice and thrice and then your account get banned.So mate best of luck dear.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Dear friend i don't have much experience but i observed that if you get one warning point its mean its your first and last waening after this it will ban your account..

Bro i think if you got 5 warning points your account will be banned so never break the rules if you want to stay on this platfourm never break the rules and follow instruction and rules

I think 3 warning points make's your account banned . My advice would be start giving good quality post when you receive 1 warning points. Warning point may last for few days only and provide best information to gain good reputation.

There are many experienced members in the forum who come forward to solve any of our problems.  I hope I get a good idea about this by the comments of experienced people in your post.

On 1/2/2021 at 12:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Warning points do not affect your income, what does affect you is your account, so if you get a lot of warning points you lose your account completely or can even block it for a certain time, so just dedicate yourself well to not committing infractions in the forum and these inconveniences will be avoided.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

@Muhammad Ahmad meo yes my dear first of all welcome here on crypto talk. So dear friend warnings are just for noticing to you to avoid these mistakes but they are not effect on your income method. on the other hand one way to stop your income is going to banned you account. So wish you all the best my friend and don't worry about that and avoid from illegal things. 💕💞

• +1 1

You should be very careful on this forum because there are three points. The first point is considered as warning point and in second point the account is banned for one week and on the warning point of third time it is completely banned. 

How many warnings or points will stop your income? Besides, we need to know something good about this because here we need to know a lot of ideas that we don't know yet because from here we think if we know something good, we can do a lot of things here.  We can learn something good because here we can get a lot of ideas, something good can make them think

• +2 1

The first warning has no effect on your account. It just to call you to order. When you continue making such mistake or error that led to the first warning then another warning will be given and this will stopped you from operating in forum for two weeks. If you did not desist and you continue the act, then total ban will be applied. So do take here.

Dear Member, if you will continue to violate rules, then you will be given warning points and your account will be banned. On the first warning point, your earning does not stop, on the second warning point you will be banned for 7 days but on the third warning point you will be permanently banned. So use this platform by following the rules and you will not make any such mistake, you should be banned.

I think my friend if we do mistake then admins give us warning point and  if we repeat mistake againthen our account will be banned for one week and if we repeat mistake again and again then our account will be suspending and we can't earn money from this forum . That's why always follow the rules and create always useful and informative posts . How many times admins give us warning point I don't confirm about that because I read 3 time and I read another posts 6 times .

Edited by Malik9532

I think it takes three warning points they stop you from earning if you don't make any useless posts than you surely get money from crypto but if you make useless posts than you will don't make any money and they will ban you surely.

Dear friend, if you are against the rules of this platform, your account is locked for 7 days at the second warning point.  And at the third warning point, your account is completely suspended.  I want to hear it from an old friend, if you have any knowledge about this, please share.

You have to post according to the warning points, if you don't post according to those rules, if you post without following the warning, then your income will be stopped.