How many warning points that stop your income? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

How many warning points that stop your income?

Hello, my friend, in fact everyone gets five warning points before separating him from this forum, but you should not wait or think about getting one of them, but rather he must follow the rules and pay attention so that you do not get any of them

• +1 1

Hi, welcome on this forum. I think after 3 points your account will be ban. Always follow the rules and regulations. Create useful posts and never do copy/paste or any thing which is against the law.

• +2 1

Warning points are strange and frightening that I cannot think of for fear of bad luck.😀

All I can say is that there is little information on this subject for beginners I think you should ask this question in another section because there are more experiences than us But I hope we learn about this topic, OK Thanks

• +4 1

Hi friend I am new here and how many  points are in ,,,, please Guide

some outlines  about this platform I have heard about 5 receiving running currency your account will b banned. 

It not good if we are getting warning point . So read the rules of this forum and must follow.  So it can be possible that we cannban on single mistake that can be serious mistake.  But when we get 4 to 5 warning then we can ban from this forum. But i don't want to warn about any mistake. So because when we are not following the rules then our ratio of mistakes can be increase.  But we can reduce if we have knowledge about how to make a usefull post and how to use this forum for our best.

its very important topic..only 3 warning points that stop your account. if you do such mistake whice is against rules and regulations of forum..you recived a waring poit. but its not any probelm..but if you get 2nd warning points then you to face some probelm..your account will be deactive for seven days. but when you get 3rd warning point..your account will permanently blocked..so be careful about it.

Dear friend, I do not have enough ideas and information to benefit you and answer your question completely ..
We are subject to the conditions and reading this forum on support is the basis for follow-up ..

My dear, you have the right to generally take five warning points in the forum along your career in the forum. The first point is that you are not restricted from posting in the forum. As for the second point of the warning, you are generally warned and you are not allowed to participate. Thus, the banning days will be increased if you receive all of its warning points. It may be up to months, and in the end, five warning points are permanently banned. You got it, so beware well, my friend. Thank you very much

• +2 1

hello dear I dont have knowledge related to this but after searching in the comments most of the members saying that after 3rd warning your account gets ban and you will be ban permanently

What is the income you mean my dear? You will receive warning points if you make many mistakes, or create bad content and spam the forum. The income you mean is the campaign rewards right, so you think this is an income for you, like doing a job and receiving a daily paycheck to feed your family. I do not know if there is some rule on how many warning points you need, it does not matter to me, as I am not going to break a rule.

• +1 1

The maximum warning score is 3 points as forum administrators warn you the first time without affecting your business. When the violation recurs, they send a second warning and your account will be suspended for a week, and with 3 warnings, your account on the cryptocurrency forum will be banned.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend I advise you to abide by the laws of the forum to avoid getting alert points . I think you will be alerted 5 times before the forum administration blocks your account . Where your account will be suspended for a period of time after each alert point and the period will be longer whenever you receive another alert point .

On 1/2/2021 at 11:18 AM, Waqas103 said:

Hi dear.

There are three warning points on this platform.

First warning point consider as a alert.

In second warning point your account banned or suspended for seven days.

And in third warning point your account banned parentally.

To avoid from this situation make sure you are must following the rules and regulations of this supporting platfourm and don't break them.

Best wishes are always with you and keep posting.

I agree with you that you have when posted against the rules of the crypto currency then you received alert and warnings for the use of warning and after that you on the third warnings will be banned permanently

Hlo dear ! Informative post this is. I am a new member here. So i dont know much about it but by reading other's opinion i come to know that everyone shoul worry at the warning point 4 because then you are leading towards ban.and i also wanted to add one thing that dont break the rules of this forum work carefully and dont get warnings.because warning here means we are doing mistakes.

Good luck.

The initial warning point serves to alert us to the fact that we should have misbehaved. Our publishing will be suspended for four days after the second alert point is given. We will post after four days. We need to post several more days for the third and fourth warning points. There isn't a way to post. At the end of the fifth alert point, their activity is suspended.

Hello my friend
I don't have the information about the warning yet, the senior members have the experience, the correct answers, and the information is plentiful. Politics is one of those who have experience

Edited by sea&&
  • +1 1

I think, my friend, that there is no specific number of warning points to stop your income, but warning points can ban you for days, as I heard from old members of the forum, but in my opinion there is no need to think about the warning and the ban as long as we abide by the rules, we will not face any problem.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am a beginner and I do not know how many warning points there are, but I avoid mistakes in the forum and I would like to know about their number by senior members of the forum.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend sometimes your account is blocked sometimes without getting warning points. But they gave you three guesses. My friend, in order to move away from the guessing points, you must adhere to the conditions of the forum and not violate the conditions of the forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Dear warning field in the forum rules, it is permissible to warn five warnings only if you exceed the five warnings, you will be banned permanently from the forum and every warning you get you will be stopped from posting and receiving payments for a certain period.  From this in order not to expose yourself to the final ban from the forum Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Hello my friend I have no idea about this because I am also new here but a good question in order to take caution from warning points and avoid them I want to know more about this as well

The rules of this forum are not a difficult thing to implement in order to talk a lot about the ban, but if you are given one warning, it is okay. But if you receive a second alert, your account will be suspended for seven days, and the third alert will most likely get you banned permanently.

I have no information about this topic. I do not want me to guide you wrong. It's not good for my reputations. To work longer on this platform, following the rules and regulations of this platform is very important to follow.

We are a whole new person in these kinds of a community forum for that reason I'd personally don’t you have every selected data with regards to that will The quantity of admonishment goods becomes ahead of banded your concern. Right now regularly adhere to the actual rule using this type of community forum. In case you usually supply admonishment amount plus it's unlikely that any when your concern bent.

Hello. When you violate one of the forum rules, you will receive warning points for the first point. It is harmless. You are only alerted, no more. As for the second warning, you will be banned for a period of 7 days, after which you will receive the third warning, and this will lead to your banning permanently from the forum so be careful always