For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

Hello there, making comment will bring is reaction but it's not effective like creating our own topics. If you create your own topic with doing your research before making it, you can reach more people than commenting, in return you'll receive too many positive reactions. If you want to receive more reaction this method is better.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are absolutely correct.I have a logical answer for you,take for example for every good  post there will be at least hundred reply and thus to get response to anyone of this hundred comments or reply is a much harder task than to get response and recognition to just this post thus the odds are greater than ninety nine out of hundred

Yup this is a good question mate.i have also noted that people give reputations to topics rather than posts and comments.I think they have no time to read tens of comments so they read posts and give reputations according to what the post deserves .it is not neccessary to make topic if you find it usefull you should go for it..

• +1 1

A good reputation is a matter of success for every member. When the moderators of the forum do not accept any member's post well, his reputation does not increase.  That's why I tell you to try to write good reasoning from yourself for a good reputation.

Hello my friends, do not be discouraged, and I always try to write the best information and come up with ideas that will solve other people's problems, and if your posts are unique and useful then you can Have to act Will will will. And good reputation

As far as am concern here I think relevant post and accurate write up that brings about meaningful understanding can help out to bring good reputation to a member.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2021 at 4:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

Well said mates. But I want to assure you once your comments are well written in the sense that, it Carrie's meaningful, educative and attractive content, your post will surely ba rated by the members on the forum. So I urge you to review the nature of how you compose your comments and I bet your comments will be rated even above your expectations. Thanks

Yes you're right the members are much more interested in topics that comments, and so therefore when you create post a topic you're likely to get more reputations than someone who's just making comments and not topics, it's not a new fact that new topics are lacking in the forum,so let's try to create useful topics if not for reputations but at least to increase each other in knowledge

Dear friend, in order to get good reputation in the forum, you need to post about the necessary topics.  If you post with money and necessary things then your profile reputation will increase. Moreover, if you can create a good uncommon topic, your profile reputation will increase.  Thank you

If you write your own topics, and they are interesting and informing, you can get multiple positive reviews from different people. Normally, you would get two maximum three positive reviews for a post you write but for a successful topic, you can get 30-40 positive reviews, gaining you great deal of reputation.

Yes you have a point there which stated that in getting a good reputation you must make a good quality topic which will be useful in the forum and aldo advice you on your own case to try and improve your English/grammar and make your post in a simple language that will be understand by all members of the forum so as to get good reputation. 

On 1/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

yes my dear friend according to my point of view it is necessary to create a topic for gaining more rating on our post. The reason is that if we cannot give helping data to others no one give us rating on our post. Some ideas and it is necessary to create a topic for gain more reputation on your post. 💞

Earning reputation is also necessary for growing on that forum. 

Learn hard from others posts then try to post a topic with valuable information to get reputation. 

When your post is good you will get positive reactions from people. 

On 1/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Yes my friend, it is very important to write your own topic if you want to get a good reputation. Because people likes your content only when you don't cheat. Writing your own content is very important.

Dear friends, it is not necessary for you to post topics to earn reputation.So many people in this platform having good reputation by just commenting or replying on the topics which is already posted by others. I only said that it is not necessary, you can also post topics for earning reputation.

Yes of course it will give more repute when we present our own presentation with newness and to put something innovative in this forum for others. For this purpose we have to study it first.

• +3 1

Let us help ourselves by giving reputation to the last two or three post before our own post.with this everyone will get reputation so far the comment is understanding.i have done mine.hope to get a good reputation for my post.there are many reasonable post with no reputation because we don't take our time to read other people's comment.

• +2 1

You can get good reputation by creating your own posts.  But it is not necessary that we have to create our own posts for good reputation. We just have to posts our comment in simple English using meaningful words so that many people will like our posts.

Of course you have to write about your own topic for a good reputation. There is no opportunity to copy someone else's topic and when you write a topic you must make sure that the topic is informative and in no way go against the guidelines.This way your reputation will increase when you keep writing good topics and you will be able to earn a good amount of money here as well.

Plainly if you make your own posts more people will see your posts consequently you can get more certain reactions, in light of the fact that not at all like comments, scarcely any people can see our comments hence we don't get various reactions from it, anyway from my experience I offer more comments and still have positive reactions

Hello my dear friend my greetings to you, you are quite right must have to post good topics and get out of others and do so get the good reputation

The  create a good ,easy and attractive topic which is very easy to reply and understand we must innovate new topic that will benefit both the forum itself and the members as well we must have to create topic for more earning. 

It is not a necessity, many seem to misunderstand what writing a post means, as in this forum there are strict rules on duplicate posts, which may not mean that a duplicate is just something that is very similar, but anything that is even close to another post will get deleted as a duplicate. This makes it difficult to create a good post as most will be deleted.

Hello friends, how can we see if we want to make some good songs, we just have to create something very useful for many people to visit, so I wish you good luck so that you have great skills.

Yes my friend i am agree with you that if you want earn 

good reputation on this forum so make your own topics .

But make sure your topic has good content . Because 

the members for this forum is not easily appreciate 

other posts .That is true but really sad .

Hope you found my post is useful for you so please react positive .

Thanks for reading .