For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

Hello dear
Yes, it is better to write your own experiences and to write in your own way here, but within the rules and conditions specified by the experts, and if you do so, you will gain a good reputation in addition to not deleting your post because each of us has his own personality and characters can't be repeated.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, getting a good reputation from members is conditional on providing you with useful and new information, so you have to continue researching and learning so that you can provide useful content.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, although your comments earn you a good reputation, if you post your own topics you will get a better reputation so you have to create your own useful topics 
You also get a lot of followers

Well, my friend, putting useful and relevant comments, working hard and your interest in the forum will bring you a good reputation, but creating new and important topics that benefit others will increase evaluations for your account and your good reputation as well.

• +2 1

Don't worry about that, my friend
There are many members who do not pay attention to your posts. You only need to follow the rules and publications of the forum this way you get a positive reputation

• +4 1

Dear Members, It is necessary to write your useful publications for all members of this wonderful forum that do not violate the laws of the forum and to have attractive content in order to win the likes of other members

Welcome, my friend, I think that the best way to gain a good reputation is to create publications that contain useful and high-quality topics, but in order to create them, you have to search carefully for the topic you will publish.

Hello my friend, writing your own posts is really a great idea and by doing this you will gain a good reputation and fame, and you will definitely gain fame through your comments on other people's posts, but not to the same extent. 

It is necessary for a person to strive to gain a good reputation in this wonderful forum. Commenting on others ’topics gives you a good reputation, and writing topics also gives you, but it is better for you to write your own topics in a distinctive way.

If you want to gain good reputation then try to make your own content in easy language and that can be understandable by beginners. Try to make informative content this is appericiated most. Have a good luck

Do not hurry, my friend, because a good reputation is not an easy thing. You should discuss good and useful things for members in your posts and post educational and useful topics in various aspects of life.
good luck.

Of course, it's necessary to do your own post for getting reputation because people want to see something new. So, if you make a good post that will interesting and unique then it will attracts to all and they give you response on that post... 

do not worry about it sometime people do not see your post that is why they do not respond to your post be patience about it. Dear mate as you know many people give their reaction only at post not at comments so try to make good topic with good content to increase your reputation at crypto. Wish you best of luck..

Continue writing your own posts, and search more about cryptocurrencies, this continuous follow-up and publication will increase your reputation and your followers as well. Good luck

Actually, it is a problem. I don’t know why some people here would like to participate, and in spite of that, they do not give a good reputation for what they read.  But I think over time they will become popular posts and thus have a good reputation on them

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My dear friend, you are right, but you have to pay attention when writing any topic, not to be repeated, so that you do not receive warning points and your post is deleted, but when writing a good and non-repeated topic you get a good reputation and your comments, no matter how useful, are not given a reputation, I don't know why but this happens with everyone

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, you should write your own publications, do research on all platforms to find the best information and then share it in the forum and your reputation will increase significantly

For good reputation you have to post your original content that can't be posted before, this may only happens when you research on the topic and then post a useful material.

Hello dear friend, I think yes we should write our own topics for reputation. It is necessary to create our own topics for reputation ana gaining likes and reactions. Thank you dear friend.

You have to write new ideas or solutions that are not previously circulated, this is in relation to the publications, as for the comments, you must commit to providing a clear answer to the one who submitted the content, and in this way you will find that your reputation is good, and you will get a lot of evaluations.

• +3 1

The reputations is very nessesary in the cryptotalk platform because that will determine your payment in the yobit platform, so to get better reputation you most endeavour to create your own useful and informative posts, this is my thought on this.

• +1 1

For a good reputation you have to create useful topics for friends and especially beginners so that everyone benefits from information ,this forum is a school of education about cryptocurrency

• +5 1

Hi dear friend, when you comment on any post you will not get reactions soon.it is because their are a lots of the comments their which all persons not read so in a result you will not get any response. But if post good content than people will attract to your post and response to it.

My dear friend, it is known in this forum that a good reputation is placed on topics more than comments because the topics everyone sees. As for your comments, the most expensive members may not see them, and this is very normal. You do not have to give up. Be patient and take what you want. Despite this, you should create a topic of great value and knowledge. This is my advice to you. Thank you for listening.

• +2 1

Good evening everyone, my friend. A good reputation needs patience and time. Commenting on the posts brings you good reputation, but not as much as your creativity for your own topics.