For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

thanks for the valuable advice friend, cause i  still in phase of writing 100 first free comments. then i will begin in writing topics, so this advice will be very useful for us.

No not really it depends more than that especially when it comes to your posts thats your fate of reputation if its gone worse then it will be not good for you anyway but yeah doing a good topic will give decent amounds of reputation too so its okay to do so.

Certainly when the comments or topics are meaningful and useful, you will gain a positive evaluation and a good reputation among the members, but you must first gain experience to publish these targeted topics.

In order to get a good reputation in the forum, you have to submit new and useful topics to the forum and within the rules imposed to avoid the ban, and people often do not see the comments, so I think that you will not get a good reputation from comments on other people's posts.

Well my dear friend, it is a really important question that you cannot compare your work with the work of others. Not all members work sincerely and seriously and most of them have joined the forum for material gain only without paying attention to the reputation of the forum or obtaining knowledge

Dear it is necessory to write your own topic if you do copy paste than your account will be banned .So be careful while you creat your topic .

Actually this is an very important and unique topic in this great platform this topic is important to all member in the platform yes its necessary to have own topic or to create a topic in the platform its an ideal.

What do you mean by your own topics to gain a good reputation? You must publish and comment on everything that is distinctive and useful, and there is no problem if you share your experience on one of the sites with the rest of the members

• +2 1

Yes dear if you want good reputation you should create new topics that are useful for others . Comments usually get less reputation than posts . So I advice you to come out with new topics that help you to extend your forum.

The forum rules stipulate that you search for useful and new topics and put them here. Create distinctive and qualitative ideas and publish them with your content. You have to make sure that they are not there in advance by using the search box. If you post a good topic daily, your positive reviews will increase.  You'll like the members here. The moderators will also like you and they'll upgrade your rank, which is amazing.

• +1 1

You are right my friend, if you want to get good reputation points, you have to work hard and search about new and unique topics.also we have to write useful and meaningful information in order to make other members get benefit from our posts and give us good reputation points. 

In my opinion, my friend, you can increase your positive evaluations by increasing your interaction with members by commenting on publications, exchanging ideas, and also submitting evaluations in addition to posting posts with useful content related to the topics raised and in accordance with the publishing laws in the forum.

Yes ,this is true when you publish topics, you get a reputation more than you write comments, but your topics must be useful and understandable to everyone and simple as well.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right dude, getting more reputation in this platform is very difficult if you are just commenting on the post of other members, from my understanding to get more reputation we should be creating more topic that will be useful and helpful for all the members of this platform.

My friend, any work you do on these platforms will not be a waste of time, and if you do not take advantage of it now, it will be utilized with the passage of time for other work on cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

i think creating topic is the best way to increase your reputation if you get good reputation then its very importance for you to create the best quality content that increase the knowledge of crypto members so you get good reputations.

Hello my friend, It is preferable to write your own articles, and in order to have a good reputation in this wonderful forum, you have to post important posts. To earn a good reputation

Creating posts will help you gain more reputation points from comments, but you should share topics of real value and without repetition because this could expose you to negative reputation points or warning.

• +4 1

I believe it's not necessary to write your own topic to have good reputation. Your post will speak for you whenever you write. Giving the right information can go a long way to give you good reputation

Certainly my friend that creating important topics about encrypted currencies that benefit all members and provide them with valuable information regarding the issue of encrypted currencies, this will attract members and make them give you a good reputation for your work

Dear good reputation in general it comes through the special topics raised, and the topics presented are of great benefit to others. When read by members in general, we get a reputation for these valuable topics that others have fascinated with. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, I wish you the best in your work . The comment is not seen by many members, so it is natural that the number of evaluations is not significant . So creating topics is better for reputation because the opportunity to see them by members is much greater . It must be emphasized that the content of the publication should be taken care of and good and useful to obtain the admiration of the members.

Surely, my friend, if we want to have a good reputation, we have to work harder and create our own posts and topics that are unique and useful in order to work hard and get the best out of us. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right , if you create your own topic. This could help you to gain more positive response and also increase your number of reputation. In case , If your post /topic is informative and effective for others. Thank you