For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

Yes, my friend, there are many people who give positive interaction on the useful posts and not on the comments, so you should focus your attention on writing useful posts related to cryptocurrencies.
In doing so, you will get a positive reputation. You only have to be patient and work hard

• +3 1

If you are worried about the good reputation then you don't take any an tensioni about that because if you start following the rules and regulation of this form and start creating your own topics after doing research and  your content should be different from others then you will get a good reputation used why people don't get good reputation because they repeat the same topic again and again so create a different topic and get good reputation .

• +4 1

Yes you are right, by creating our own post is the very best and fast way to get more positive reputation to our profile. This  high reputation helps us to get more members to follow us on this online forum as we become a senior member according to our reputation.

You need to try to post more intellicants, to do something good. Writing comments about others gives you a good name. I am really grateful for your post. It is very important to increase your good name on this platform. I hope it adds your good name.    

I think replying to a topic will indeed give very little reputation, sometimes we even can't get a reputation because maybe no one reads our reply post. But if we create topics, then we will be able to get a lot of reputation because everyone replies and reads the topics we write about. Therefore, creating more topics will increase your reputation in the forum.

• +5 1

Please dear do something special to attract others .. Increase the quality of the content it produces .. Would increase your reputation in the community cryptotalk. Choose a theme that is different .. The project, which attracts others and increases your comments .. Tried to do something different from others.

I have noticed that writing posts brings a good reputation not like writing comments, which are less than writing posts, however A good post or a good flawless comment is one that will get its owner a good reputation

Writing private posts is the best way to get a good reputation from other members.
The responses are also heard by others, but to a lesser extent, and we also have to respond in a good way or discuss the topic so that our response is good and the members read it.
And don't even forget the topics, if they are not good enough, it will be bad, and officials may delete the topic.

• +3 1

Yes, you are right. I really respect your post. This platform is very important to your abilities and its forum is informative and unique. So I hope you stay well.

Of course, we all give good reputations to any new topic they read, so it is always good for your own research to write new and important topics and get good reputations for that.

Welcome, my friend ... not having a good reputation does not mean that your post is useless ... it may not appear with a large number of followers ... But trust me when the topic is really useful and its words attract the reader, you will definitely get a good reputation.

Dear friend we should come up with new subjects that would be useful to others. If we can inspire other people with our posts and relay knowledge to them, we can gain more positive reputation from other people because they give us positive publicity to empower us. 

Do not worry my dear friend ....
Writing your own unique, rare, non-repetitive posts that attract positive responses will give you a good reputation.
But it is not necessary to create topics in order to gain reputation, but creating responses to topics requires a great effort in order to obtain support for those responses, as the responses must be clear, positive and praiseworthy.

• +3 2

You must try to publish more information, special to an excellent image. And you have to learn and understand from everywhere. Try something else and try to write in English the simplest. Then you have a strong reputation here after a few weeks of work.

As for the good reputation, your posts are what brings you reputation and positivity, as well as your comment on your friends' topics that brings you a good reputation, so I advise you to create your topics and have invigorating ideas that make you gain the positive from them.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

Yes my friend you are saying right if you want to get more reputation then you need to make your own topics rather then commenting on others topics. But one thing which I want want to clear is that most of the people who banned are those who makes there own topics rather then commenting on others. That's why it's a risky to makes your own topics. For this you need much of the knowledge about the post and also about the rules and regulations of the forum also. If your post is not valuable or not have any useful content then it will be deleted from the forum and you can also be banned. So firstly gain much knowledge and then start your own posts here. 

• +1 1

I see that the issue of creating topics is becoming very rampant in the platform. But I do not have the experience that is required to make topics yet. Although very soon. I will start.

I think that in order to get a good reputation, you should write valuable and meaningful posts and interact with others' useful posts in a positive way, which leads them to respond to your interaction on their posts by interacting with your posts and writing comments to you positively, which also gives your posts popularity and support.

your right dear friend. Person response more on topics instead of comments. So, I suggest keep searching for new contents and always posts good topics which are attractive and informative for others. Then every visitor give you good reputation on your post according to your efforts.

Hello dear friend, in order to get a good reputation, you should choose topics with useful and important content. This is how others may be attracted to your posts and also the subject of that effort in the posts is not related to the topic of responses. You have to be patient. Some users may not read your posts. You have to wait and you will get a good reputation.

• +5 1

I think this is necessary to write good and informative topic to get good reputation. Yiu ca also get good reputation if yiu continue your work on the daily basis and wrote good quality and informative post. Becareful from disobey rules of forum. Wish you all the best of Luck.

In order to get a good reputation in this forum, you must write topics related to and benefit everyone in order to receive the required interaction. In addition, you must write in a clear language free of complexity in order for the idea to reach directly.

I think the reason people don't reply to your posts, my friend, is because they don't show up and maybe the topics you share aren't of interest to the members, so be sure to provide useful information to get a good reputation .. Good luck

Dear friend, in order to enjoy a good reputation in this forum, your posts must be your own, meaningful, meaningful, distinctive and attractive, as hard work gives you a lot of knowledge and keeps you away from copying from others, and try to write in an easy and simple English language, and thus you will definitely get a good reputation.

Of course my friend Don't worry you will always get more reputation when you submit useful and valuable topics and publications and share them with other members and evaluate them to get a positive evaluation and thus also achieve material gain.