For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

Of course, my friend, to get a good reputation on your topic that you raised on the forum, and it must be a useful topic in general and distinctive and not be presented before in order to get a good reputation from all members and this is important in the end Thank you very much

• +4 1

For getting good ratings and gathering more followers, you must have to create good contents regularly. That means you have to create informative and interesting topics regularly. It will help you to get positive and many ratings. Generally users aren’t interested to read all the comments. Users Only read the useful and relevant comments. So it is better to create good quality content  to attract others

The publication of topics increases the good reputation more than the posts, because the topics reach a larger number of members, and contain a greater amount of information that may benefit the rest of the members and give the owners of these topics a good reputation.

Hi brother,this is best to create your on content.but it is not neccessary.you can somhow idea from other posts.there are many othere old mbers who will come forwaed for your help.plz react my post if you like

Mathelda.j

Yes, publishing something about you is something you must do in order to attract others to give you ratings. This is a good thing for everyone. I am one of those who research a lot. I love learning new things every day.

For great notoriety you have got to undertake to post more instructive, one of a kind. And for this you've got to consider and pick up information from anyplace. Attempt to form something distinctive and must attempt to type in in most effortless english. At that point after working a few weeks you'll get great notoriety here.

One of the most important things in the forum is to gain reputation. If we want to gain reputation, we must create beautiful content. Of course, our content must be made up of important information and we will try not to copy our content from others. It is made from our own ideas.

For good reputation of your post you have to work hard and share good information so that everyone will give good feedback on your topic. So be more focused on writing your topic,Which is very important for you my dear friend. 

Yes off course for good reputation you have create your own content.if you copy paste someone other content or comment your account will be blocked or banned.so work consistently and create post in addition to commenting on othere,s pist for good reputation.best of luck.please react my post if you like my comment

Mathelda.j

It is important for us to get good  reputation that we should creat  our topic and while adding our topic, it should be our effort to create it in the best and correct way and we have a lot of use of knowledge and information in the topic. 

You do not need to worry, my friend, but after you stopped paying for giving a reputation, many people stopped that, but in order for you to gain a positive reputation, you must publish valuable, important and new topics that attract the reader

Yes friend, for a good reputation, you must focus on your own topic.  The better you can be creative with your topic, the better your reputation will be.  If you focus on your topic, you can easily make a good post or comment.

If you want good reputation in this forum then its necessary to always create useful and meaningful topics that will benefit cryptotalk users and give them information so that they can give you positive reputation. 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  My work is in accordance with the rules of this cryptocurrency forum.  But my reputation as a workman is not growing.

That's why I want to ask you this question "For a good reputation, do you need to write your own things?"

I write some of my own topics and people respond to my post.  Response to comments is nothing but a waste of time.

@ Muhammad Ahmed Mayo Learn to tag the person who responds so that they can quickly see what you are writing, so they can respond to you or respond as you wish, because a publication that contains all the comments, what you can lose, when you  The notification has come to him with you here as I do and he knows that you have responded to a comment, to learn from each other and to always help us for good deeds. Welcome to Cryptotal.

It really depends on your article that if your post is good and you get a lot of fame again, you will always try to make that great post so that people give you more repetitions too. If you post well, people will also give you credit

There is no need to create topics, it may be because the members did not see your comment. You just have to be patient with time. Your posts will be answered and give you a reputation. You can also create useful topics in order to receive reputation immediately.

Its not necessary you can comment on some one else post which you think is useful and helpful for you. If your comment is good then might be you are able to get good reputation and you can also create your topic which must be useful for people.

I think we should publish our topics to get better and more reputation. Instead of commenting on other members' topics, we should try to create our own topics so that we can earn more reputation.

On 1/2/2021 at 11:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

Good reputation is for deserving topic and good comment usually some of post is haven’t react because their post is not good for them or who have already seen your post, to get some good reputation give your own topic and attractive post to them.

The best way to increase our reputation is by publishing and writing really useful topics, for this reason the people who have the most reputation are the content creators, for this reason we must be creative when publishing, see the need of beginning users and help them to grow and according to this we will grow in the forum. This is the best possible option.

There is a condition of the forum conditions which is writing non-duplicate posts or new topics in order to be able to get a good reputation

🖌️ The reputation will come sooner or later. The important thing is that you focus on your work and not let some things bother you in order to do a perfect job.

If you want to get a good reputation, all your focus should be on presenting useful discussions to everyone who reads them in a sound language, far from useless speech, and for those who do not provide any benefit. When your content is useful, make sure that the reputation will get it.

• +3 1

For good reputation make a useful ad meaningful post and try to create a good content that automatically leads to the positive and good reputation.Follow the rules and regulations of the forum also.Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Of course, my dear friend, the goal of all of us in this forum is to obtain a good reputation through writing and publishing good useful publications and topics, which in turn will result in a good evaluation.