I have a problem. Can any member help me?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

I have a problem. Can any member help me??

This matter is really strange. We have been working for a long time in the forum and we have never seen a complaint like this. You may have a weak internet and do not send the post, or you have not linked your account with the platform ...

• +1 1

Hello everyone, good friend, I have never been presented with that type of situation, but if they have already told you about it on the yobit board, you do not have to worry, surely it may be because of your internet connection, you just have to wait, but still continue making your post.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not your problem alone, but we have gathered in this forum we suffer from deleting our posts, I think it is our fault when we create short topics or with unimportant content, so we must create topics with good content so that they are not deleted.

• +1 1

I don't know much, I am a beginner
Topics that violate general rules may be removed from the forum
Or that does not get a large number of positive reactions
There are many reasons too, which I do not know

Only high-quality participation is calculated and unwanted posts are deleted. I advise you to make your posts more valuable and be sure to spread useful things until you gain a good reputation

Of course my friend, I'm the first member will help you because a lot of face difficulties and problems we have to be patient to solve and help each it bring us more experience and increase our knowledge in a lot of things and also bring us good reputation.

If your posts is not present then this might be because you did not make a good posts or you created the posts in a deleted topic. This is why you'll really need to be patient in making the best posts you can and you'll be able to improve alot from here

Friend, i know that the platform is doing review process to clear the disadvantage and unuseful posts, that maybe have repeated ideas or copied from others' posts, or evevhave alot of grammar or spelling errors.

True, I encountered this problem where some posts are not counted on the Yobit platform, but do not worry, you will receive payments for these posts if these posts are not removed and received positive ratings.

Yes, dear forum, it is a common problem that everyone suffers from since the period of my account stoppage, and I no longer know what to do and for what reason I got out because of me or because of someone else if there is anyone who knows the problem and the way to solve please contact us or comment on any publication for us and explain to us the methods of solution and how to treat it  But first of all, make sure you leave automatically before leaving by himself. Thank you

As far as I have heard that this platform system has been changed, we should post that according to the tip that our post will be counted, but our senior members and experienced members, we should learn from them and they can tell us the solution.

Welcome, my friend, you can ask your problem here. 
I advise you to read comments to learn and increase your knowledge 
You should read the Basic Rules and conditions of work here in order not to make mistakes

I advise you, my friend, to abide by the rules of publishing in this wonderful forum, and most importantly to have a decent language, and to have your post at least 100 characters, so that it is not deleted so I advise you to work on this to be a useful person here. 

• +3 1

I advise you, my friend, to abide by the rules of publishing in this wonderful forum, and most importantly to have a decent language, and to have your post at least 100 characters, so that it is not deleted so I advise you to work on this to be a useful person here. 

• +5 1

The cryptotalk platform has their way of counting post, so either your post has been deleted as useless posts, or the topic you comment on has been deleted as useless topic, so we most look closely when we want to create post so as to avoid unnecessary posts deletion. 

I think that your mistake, my friend, is that you publish low-quality content or repeat the same topic, and in my opinion, you should focus on publishing something useful for you and others.  Don't worry, just work hard.

Dear the only quality posts are accepted. The posts which are high quality and informative for people are accepted and those which are useless are deleted. In my opinion your posts are deleted therefore this happens.

Thanks.

Welcome, dear friend. Yes, you can ask for help from the old members of the forum. They will help you with everything you need and without hesitation. Thank you for your question. Have a nice day.

I think you don't need to worry about this issue as we all experience post deletion.  You have to pay more attention to the quality and content of your posts.  It must be in compliance with the publishing laws in the forum.  If it is of low quality, it will be deleted.

Your posts may be in violation of the rules and for this reason they were deleted in the forum, because the new forum policy relies on preserving only useful and valuable posts.
Therefore, we must work hard to make our posts of high quality information and knowledge that we provide to the rest of the members.

Yes, my friend, the members and the forum administrators delete some of the posts and posts that are not useful, so create a topic of value, importance and good content so that it attracts the admiration of others and does not delete it

My friend is happy God Your times do not worry dear friend but you should publish useful topics to avoid deleting published because officials in this forum delete comments and publications if they have no importance

• +4 1

from time to time, after one 2nd I test the topic again my put up is not a gift there. I'm actually concerned about it. the first-rate and nice. posts are handiest perfect by using the discussion board web page.

perhaps your posts also are now not counted because of. I create posts after I paintings on this website. from time to time, i take a look at the problem again after a 2d and spot if my publish isn't always present. I am genuinely concerned about it.

You should do proper research before creating a post at the forum and should confirm it that the topic that you select to post isn't created earlier so that it shouldn't be repetitive and won't deleted by the moderator.

Do not worry, my friend, and you must learn more in order to create useful, unique and rare posts and an easy-to-understand idea so that your post is accepted and the other members benefit from it, so you must learn more and learn about the fields of cryptocurrencies in order to obtain useful information that helps you create important posts For society and new in order not to be deleted

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Немцы продолжаю продавать Bitcoin — правительство Германии отправило 282 BTC ($17,6 млн )на Kraken, Coinbase и Bitstamp. На их балансе осталось 43 859 BTC. Наш крипто обменник saint.exchange всегда может помочь вам с выводом криптовалюты!
    • Prettys Girls from your town
    • Circle получила лицензию на выпуск стейблкоинов в соответствии с регламентом MiCA   Как заявили представители компании, Circle стала первой, кто получил разрешение на проведение операций со стейблкоинами в Европе. Лицензия откроет доступ к рынку, включающему в себя двадцать семь государств. Дочерняя фирма Circle Mint France займется выпуском EURC и USDC на территории Евросоюза.   «Весь европейский регулируемый финансовый сектор теперь может принять финансовую инфраструктуру на основе блокчейна, что значительно расширит полезность стейблкоинов. Мы видим значительный интерес к EURC со стороны крупных предприятий, финансовых учреждений и платежных компаний», — заявил генеральный директор Circle Джереми Эллайр (Jeremy Allaire).   Circle подала во Франции заявку на получение местных лицензий поставщика услуг цифровых активов и учреждения электронных денег весной 2023 года. Тогда эмитент заявил о планах выпустить номинированный в евро стейблкоин EUROC, и начать процесс его внедрения в соответствии с требованиями MiCA.   Ранее генеральный директор Circle предположил, что к 2025 году роль стейблкоинов в мировой экономической модели качественно изменится, что сделает их легальным денежным инструментом.    
    • Hello forum readers! We are pleased to announce that our exchange service 0xbc1.io has been added to OKchanger monitoring.
    • ⭐️ Добавлена новая платежная система Telegram Stars! ⚙️  Для обновления кэша в боте, откройте его и прожмите Ctrl+Shift+R
    • Пополняйте счет без комиссии и получайте 3% кэшбэка за все покупки совершенные с помощью виртуальных карт нового поколения LinkPay (VCC).   Пожалуй, это одно из лучших предложений на рынке виртуальных карт для оплаты криптовалютой 😎   Получить карту   Доступны бесплатные карты за отзыв*   ———   Совершайте и принимайте платежи на беспрецедентных условиях!   Рады предложить единственное в своем роде решение для онлайн-покупок и рекламы со встроенным платежным шлюзом и удобными инструментами для контроля командных расходов.   Виртуальную кредитную карту можно использовать для оплаты таких продуктов, как: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads, Taboola, Amazon, Airbnb, OpenAI, DigitalOcean, Midjourney, Netflix, Spotify, World of Warcraft, Steam, и многих других.   Принимайте платежи в крипте и фиате   Процесс интеграции занимает совсем немного времени, и уже через час вы сможете принимать платежи на своем сайте. У нас доступны сотни самых популярных крипто и локальных фиатных валют, а также Visa и Mastercard. Не упустите возможность начать работу со своим собственным платежным шлюзом. Получить карту   ———   Лучшие виртуальные карты для любых покупок   Пополняйте баланс с помощью 7+ самых популярных криптовалют, выпускайте виртуальные карты и оплачивайте все покупки с кэшбэком 3% . Так просто!   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссии за отклоненные платежи 0% комиссии за пополнение и снятие средств Минимальная сумма вывода составляет всего 10 долларов США. Счета в долларах США и евро Онлайн-поддержка 24/7/365   Получить карту!   Управление командой на новом уровне   Неограниченное количество карт,  настройка лимитов и доступов, а также самый удобный интерфейс для командных расходов   До 100 виртуальных карт бесплатно Возврат средств с карты на счет без комиссии Надежное управление доступами 50+ членов команды Детализированная статистика   Получить доступ   Начните принимать платежи на сайте в течение часа с Merchant   Приём платежей для онлайн-магазинов с мгновенным зачислением средств на ваш счет.   Прием платежей с дебетовых и кредитных карт по всему миру Обработка платежей в более чем 100 популярных криптовалютах Автоматические расчеты на выгодных условиях Быстрая интеграция   Получить доступ!   ———   *Как получить бесплатную карту за отзыв?   Любой участник форума с рейтингом 69+ может получить бесплатную виртуальную премиум-карту LinkPay на тест, выполнив три условия:   Оставьте следующее сообщение в нашем треде: «Хочу протестировать карту LinkPay». Зарегистрироваться у нас на сайте и прислать нам адрес почты, привязанной к аккаунту.  Мы все проверим и добавим бесплатную карту на баланс аккаунта. Оставьте отзыв на сервис в треде, и плюсик к репутации в нашем аккаунте на форуме ❤️   Зарегистрироваться!   ———   LinkPay – используй виртуальные карты нового поколения уже сегодня   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссия за отклоненные транзакции 0% комиссия за пополнение аккаунта 0% комиссия за вывод средств Бесплатный аккаунт Merchant Бесплатные инструменты для работы в команде Бесплатные карты по подписке Специальные условия при больших оборотах   Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас!   ———   Присоединяйтесь к партнерской программе и зарабатывайте $100+ за каждого привлеченного пользователя. Получайте вознаграждение за каждое целевое действие!   Вознаграждения для партнёров Самая выгодная партнёрская программа среди сервисов виртуальных карт:   Целевое действие Награда Клик по партнерской ссылке $0.03 Регистрация в сервисе $0.2 Первое пополнение $1 Выпуск первой карты 10% Покупка подписки 10% Сервисные комиссии 20% Открытие счета Merchant (бонус активируется после проведения 100 успешных платежей) $50 Публикация отзыва о LinkPay* $200+   Все бонусы кроме сервисных комиссий начисляются один раз. Бонусы за сервисные комиссии начисляются в течение 180 дней с момента регистрации пользователя.   *Узнать больше можно на app.linkpay.io/referral-program.   ———   Хотите еще?   Мы часто организуем конкурсы для наших подписчиков в социальных сетях. Регулярно разыгрываются бесплатные виртуальные карты, пополнения баланса и другие ценные призы. Конкурсы проводятся независимо друг от друга и на разных платформах, поэтому рекомендуем подписываться на все наши социальные сети 😉   Телеграмм Твиттер Фейсбук Инстаграм Linkedin  
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи! Напоминаем Вам: Партнерство с нашем обменником! У нас действует партнерская программа, ранее ставка была 0.3% от суммы обмена, А с сегодняшнего дня мы подняли ставку до 1.5% от суммы обмена реферала 🤑 Спешите, дорогие друзья зарегистрироваться на нашем сайте, скопировать Вашу уникальную партнерскую ссылку в Вашем аккаунте, И разослать ее всем своим друзьям, коллегами и просто криптанам.   Начните зарабатывать вместе с криптообменником Finansovich-exchange. Подробная информация указана на сайте.
    • Новости сегодня 1. Налогообложение криптовалют и других виртуальных активов в Украине будут рассматривать в послевоенный период. Сообщает нардеп Железняк. 2. SEC откладывает торговлю Ethereum-ETF как минимум до 8 июля, требуя дальнейшей доработки заявок. 3. Акции NIKE упали более чем на 20%, что является худшим падением со времени IPO 1980 года. 4. Apple интегрирует ИИ в гарнитуру смешанной реальности Vision Pro. 5. Sony запустит криптовалютную биржу в Японии и разработает собственный блокчейн. 6. У Украины есть один месяц, чтобы избежать дефолта в условиях продолжающейся войны. The Economist   Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog Изменено 29 июн 2024, 14:08 пользователем Bulldog Exchange
    • LetsExchange has listed TAIKO TAIKO, a cryptocurrency behind the Taiko ecosystem, is now available for trading and cross-chain swap on LetsExchange, the instant crypto exchange supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies worldwide. The crypto community can now swap this asset for over 4,500 other crypto assets using a friendly widget, a Telegram bot, or third-party platforms and apps that integrate crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping TAIKO for other coins, users can choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. The former allows the system to automatically select the most profitable rate from the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the best exchange conditions despite price volatility. Users who prefer to avoid slippage can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the value of the swap until the operation is completed. TAIKO on its native blockchain and the ERC-20 version are both available on LetsExchange, with cross-chain swapping possible for diversification or other purposes.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, expressed his excitement about the listing of TAIKO: “We are glad to have TAIKO available on our platform. Many investors were looking forward to trading this token in the open market after a successful airdrop conducted by the Taiko team in May 2024. LetsExchange provides all the tools to swap TAIKO most conveniently and securely, contributing to the rapid adoption of this crypto asset.”   Taiko is an Ethereum-equivalent (Type 1) ZK-EVM that is maximally compatible with Ethereum. No additional compiling, reaudits, or tooling is needed. Additionally, Taiko is a based rollup: the transaction sequencing on Taiko is done by Ethereum validators. Based sequencing is maximally simple and inherits Ethereum's liveness and credible neutrality. The TAIKO token is the native utility token within the Taiko ecosystem, crucial for keeping the network running smoothly and efficiently. TAIKO also plays a key role in decision-making and governance within the network.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.