I have a problem. Can any member help me?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

I have a problem. Can any member help me??

Hello friends,  well come on this wonderful site. Friends when i work on this site,  i create the posts. Sometimes,  after one second i check the topic again my post is not present there. I am really worry about it. All the posts that i create show on yobit.  But some time the post is not present in the topic?  What is its reason? Plz tell me

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Yes, basically.  I create posts when I work on this site. Sometimes, I check the matter again after a second and see if my post is not present. I'm really worried about it.  In fact, the posts I make are displayed on yobit. But sometimes the topic is not present in the post?  What is the reason for this?  Can someone tell me a little ?.

• Useful or interesting 2

The system of counting the posts are now changed. The best and quality.posts are only acceptabel by the forum site.

May be your posts are also not counted due to.low quality or may be you have made a big mistake in creating the same topic which is alrready in the for site.

Sometimes, after one second i check the topic again my post is not present there. I am really worry about it. The best and quality.posts are only acceptabel by the forum site.

May be your posts are also not counted due to. I create posts when I work on this site. Sometimes, I check the matter again after a second and see if my post is not present. I'm really worried about it. 

Hey my friend. Don't get worry. If you want that your comments not deleted. Please try to post something new, unique, different post which is helpful for others. Then your comments don’t going to be deleted by admin. So don’t afraid. Make useful comments.                

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend.  If you run into any problems.  Then you can take the solution of this problem from the old member or experienced member.  Or you can get help from a moderator.  Then your problem will be solved.

Dear friend, if you are having problems with the particles of the forum, then Alni can solve your problem by the experienced members of this forum.  I hope they will come forward to solve any of your problems.  Thank you.

My friend, if you want all the posts that you can have, all the posts are acceptable and your posting is present on the pics, then you should create a high quality post. You should create such a principle and we have a post which all members will get to learn something by reading. And if you do not post a high quality post now, then you will delete the post itself. Low quality posts are deleted from the administration and such postings are also deleted which do not conform to the rule of this forum. If you want none of your posts to be deleted and all your posts are acceptable, then you need to create high quality posts. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If your posts are being deleted it could possibly mean that your posts contents are not good enough or somewhat less meaningful. It's will appear in yobit but it won't be counted as part of useful forum posts.

Thanks.

May be your posts are not good enough or may it violating any of the rules of the forum and got deleted by the moderators.So try to create quality content that should be useful amd helpful to others and only such quality posts are acceptable by the forum for the payments.Good Luck!

On 1/1/2021 at 8:44 PM, Hammad 123 said:

Hello friends,  well come on this wonderful site. Friends when i work on this site,  i create the posts. Sometimes,  after one second i check the topic again my post is not present there. I am really worry about it. All the posts that i create show on yobit.  But some time the post is not present in the topic?  What is its reason? Plz tell me

The only thing I can understand from your post is that your post not fulfilling the criteria of useful post so that it can delete by the moderator or maybe not selected by any of the moderator to get payment for it..

• +3 1

Yes my friend if you create useless posts they will be deleted.  However, if you do not want to delete your posts, you must post in a way that is easy for other general members to understand.

Of course if you have problem ur friend can been help you na because this cryptocurreny is the good way that can refresh ur knowledge

There is a lot of deleted posts in this forum even you have the numbers counted in your yobit payment page but if you search fo it in the forum you can't find it,that's mean your post are deleted and don't need to search for it

Actually your topic was deleted. Nowadays I noticed that 90% of new topics are deleting by moderators. But do not worry about it. I think you are a very talented guy. Just prove here your talent. You need to create more informative and challenging topics to avoid deletion. Best of luck mate.

The solitary thing I can comprehend from your post is that your post not satisfying the measures of valuable post so it can erase by the moderator or possibly not chose by any of the arbitrator to get payment for it.

The reason behind this action is the irrelevant post or the useless post because it's clearly mentioned in Yobit that only your useful posts will count in Yobit. Your useless and irrelevant posts will be deleted by moderators after some time.

• +2 1

Do not worry, my friend, that it is a very normal thing that happens with all members working in this encryption because the forum is verified a lot and the withdrawal has been stopped, and many things have stopped working and most of the members have stopped working because of these problems, but do not be worried. time.

I also newbies in the forum I don't have much knowledge about the forum but the only reason I think it's can caused of the delectable our post it may happen due to unqualified comments, because sometimes I used to find my post deleted but always taking it ungood comment, if the system see that your post is qualify to share knowledge in the forum and can be useful for other members it will be there as much as time if days and years.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Any post that conflicts with the policy and terms of the forum will be deleted. Your post must be clear, understandable, and not harmful to politics .. Then the interaction of members will take place on your post and it is not deleted .. I hope you understand that Good luck

My friend in my opinion there are two reasons first is that you create post on useless topic that's why when topic deleted by admins then your posts deleted automatically and other is that you create useless or meaningless posts that's why your posts deleted by admins .