Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Yes, that's right, my friend
The more we worked hard and worked hard to search for information and new topics that were not repeated in the forum, the more positive reactions were to useful articles that attract members and benefit them with regard to cryptocurrencies.
There are many ways to enrich our knowledge, such as YouTube and the Internet

Dear I am agree with you. If you share a Good content. Then your topic or post will get positive reactions. That makes your positive reputation. If you have positive reputation then people of this forum likes you. And will appriciate you on sharing good knowledge. 

Your ability to succeed in crypto is based on your ability to choose good material. It will earn you the respect of others. Your plus point will draw more attention to you in the crypto world. That is how you will be able to demonstrate your worth.

Whenever interaction occurs at all levels in the forum, everyone will feel the constant activity, whether new or old members.
Reputation gives an initial look at the relevance of the content provided by the subject's publisher.
As a new member, I think having a reputation lends a sense of activity.

You are right. Focusing on useful content and being rich in new information, will help us spread our knowledge, gain the admiration and positive reputation of others and will be motivated to give our best.

• +1 1

Really, my friend, I agree that a positive evaluation motivates me to work and makes me excited to post more useful things to get a good reputation from everyone on this forum.

Edited by Shefaaaudeh

I think you get good money if you work well on the CryptoTalk platform so be careful and stay positive and work hard. The harder he works, the more money he can make.

My friend, you have to pay attention to the content to get a positive reputation. you have to provide useful, meaningful and non-repetitive topics, and from this forum you can learn and gain experience, do the best through it and become creative 

It really takes a while before someone can build their reputation because starting as a new member you need to make your early post very great so that it will build your reputation and reputation also truly draws attention of other members to your post if it is very high.

Yes, when you write useful content for the forum, no one will be able to ban or expel you from the forum because your posts and information are valuable in the forum and you will get high ratings by writing useful posts.

Yes, you are right. Writing distinguished and useful content is the most important factor for success and continuation in this forum. So I advise you to search for everything related to the coding world and its updates and share it with members. Write it in an expressive and easy manner. This guarantees you a good reputation and will give you  Other members have positive reviews. Also, the supervisors will be satisfied with you and work to upgrade your rank, which will lead to an increase in your profits and earnings.

Reputation aids us in obtaining a favorable outcome for our profile. The most important thing is that your posts are informative and exclusive. My desire to continue working and gathering knowledge is fueled by my good reputation and positive assessment.

Yes dear your right receiving reputation points always motivate us then we work more perfectly and with heart. Dear we not relay on this forum for only posting material but always post good content which are useful for others and always read others comments also for gaining more knowledge about crypto world.

• +4 1

Yes my dear mate reputation gives you more attention and also gives you respect in crypto and by reputation you can survive in this field also and reputation is a sort of positive. Feedback and the positive feedback always motivates you I think it's our duty to not post on this forum but also read the material of other post and if we find knowledge and interesting points in that's post we have to give them good reputation this positive feedback is gives them a source of motivation so positive feedback is always a source of motivation

• +3 1
  • +5 1

@Anu1979 Yes mate we have to gain knowledge about Crypto first it will help you to create useful and unique topics which bring positive reputation and members will also.follow you to get benefit from your useful posts in future in this way you become famous and people will start giving more attention to your comments and topics.

• +3 1

Hello my friend Yes, I heard a lot about that, but in fact I do not have enough information about that, and how do I know that someone interacted with my posts. I hope that we will be supported by others to gain a good reputation and good luck to everyone.

• +3 1

Well my friend every person on this forum thinks that reputation is Very necessary to attract people towards your point. And they are right about this fact. Many people works hard to get reputation for there useful posts.

• +3 1

That sounds awful to me, Al, and it appears that BT isn't for me either. You just need a good reputation. You must make good and appropriate posts if you want to build a positive reputation. When you have a good reputation, you have a passion for what you do and a sense of fulfillment in your mind. The forum was full of praise. Members will notice a strong post and will think well of you as a result.