Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Certainly, in order to have this interaction, we must make our effort in the world of coding and create topics that deserve to appear in the forum and present knowledge to people in a clear and easy way.

Your posting of relevant contents gives you the stronghold of getting good reputations from your readers or crypto mates. So it is our duty to post what will be beneficial to most of us in this forum.

Yes reputation gives us more attention in the forum because if we have better reputation in the forum then the members of the forum will see that the member has the knowledge who to work int hai forum and they follow us give likes to our useful posts.

Members of Khan 1409 1980 entries
1st of January, a report was released.
We can gain a lot of benefits from forums like Crypto Talk, such as incentives, information, and, most importantly, credibility, which helps us develop and find a successful bounty project.

Interesting or useful
2+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Youtube Channels, Social Media Assets, Websites, and Plugins can all be purchased for a very low price.

Indeed, my friend, this is the best way to reduce getting warning points and being banned. I hope junior members stick to this information because it is the best way to succeed without feeling hopeless or failing.

Yeah, good reputation is a very diluted advantage in this forum.

I am very encouraged to work and be pleased whenever I get a good reputation and I feel that there are people who support me in my opinion and benefit from my comments and also make money at that .

Yes, this is true. When you shine in a certain field and everyone becomes appreciative of you in this field, your love for this field will increase more and also your production and your resources in it will increase. 

If we gain a good and positive reputation that will increase our love and our passion for continuing within this forum, we can gain it through the good topics that we raise that contain useful information, which makes members permanently attracted to our new publications if they contain abundant and useful information to work on this Something and we gain more and more positive reputation permanently

This is true. A good reputation gives us a push forward to increase our experience and run our imaginations to get better in the crypto world.

Good content increases a positive reputation and thus increases your payments, and this gives self-confidence and love of work, so try to make the content of your post good and contain new and useful information.

Yes, I believed, when we have a good reputation for our publications, they will push that to pay more attention to the quality of the publications that we will create after that, making them more diverse and rich in their contents. Yes, giving a good reputation constitutes a positive push forward for all forum members.

You are correct that having a good reputation enhances our motivation to work because we believe we can write something good, which is why we have a good reputation. So, if immigrants see good jobs, we would certainly offer them a good reputation, increasing their willingness to work.

This is absolutely true. Getting a good reputation will enhance self-confidence and motivate the person to make more useful effort. But unfortunately, the number of interactors decreases. Please appreciate the owners of useful topics by interacting with the heart. 

I think it is the only and correct way to continue here. We must work hard and collect a lot of unique information in order to be able to share it and as a result of the good work for sure, we will get good evaluations and appreciation from the members

Yes, my friend, getting a positive reputation from the members is a motivating and very good thing. From this we can continue to work positively away from the bad atmosphere and good luck for you and everyone.

You are right my friend. In order to prove yourself and gain support and a good reputation, the content of the publications must be meaningful and useful to everyone, far from repetition. Good luck, my friend.

In order for you to get a good reputation, you must take care of your content and make it useful and related to cryptocurrencies and invest in cryptocurrencies.

As members, we must give a positive reputation to every good post that benefits us. 

Yes, I agree with you .. Of course, when you get a good, positive reputation on our topics or publications, this will increase our self-confidence and thus this is an encouragement to work and gain more experience and money.

هذا صحيح يا صديقي .. امتلاك السمعة الطيبة هو دافع ممتاز للمضي قدمًا في عالم العملات المشفرة .. كما أنه يشجعنا على العمل بحب أكبر.

Edited by jalal99

If we get good reputation it will motivate us to work hard because I think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation.So if I see good post then we will definitely give them a good reputation which will increase their desire to work to hardly and patiently. 

Certainly, we must take care of the content we provide if we want to get a good reputation on the forum.

When we provide good and useful information, we encourage other members to do the same, so I hope everyone will provide useful content. 

Useful posts are the best, through which you can develop yourself and develop the goal of this forum, we must always try to provide benefit to each other in order to achieve the main goal of this forum in which they are present, good luck

You are correct that having a good reputation enhances our motivation to work because we believe we can write something good, which is why we have a good reputation. So, if newcomers see good posts, we will undoubtedly offer them a good reputation, increasing their willingness to work.

Oh my friend you say 100% right about this platform I think your experiences in this forum was very good  because this platform is gave more to more reputation for giving peoples and upgrade there abilities and also members can collect more attention in this crypto side hope my friend you are good.

Actually, Good reputation attract all members toword our post. So if we gain a good reputation, we will always try to create useful and unique topics, and thus we always gain a good reputation and our desire for work increases