New year and New Price's - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

New year and New Price's

💕💕 Happy new year💕💕

Dear members what you think price will increase in 2021 or not like talk token and bitcoin will increase their price or not? Talk token has low value  from 1 month so what you think it will increase or decrease I think it will increase their price and bitcoin also increase. Tell me your suggestions.

Dear If you like the post give me good reactions.💓

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 3

Yes, it seems that it will have a price increase but nothing can be said by looking at the market. .

.  .  I do not know of the market that the market goes up and goes down .

.  .  Sorry for the price of Defined Juice when mother went topper on mother .Then we hope that its price will increase and we will do it very much .

• +3 1

Of course the price of bitcoin will increase more and more and it will touch the figure of 50k$ in this year 2021. But I can't say that the price of talk token will grow as compared the bitcoin. I hope it will grow and it will be helpful for us.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I also wish you happy new year in advance. the value of talk and Bitcoin is difficult to predict whether it will increase next year or not but due to the low value of talk token I hope it will increase or thrice it's price because my prediction was the value of talk token and bitcoins will be better than that of this year.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Bitcoin already showed it worth. It is now $31k+ and continuesly rising. But talk tokens are falling down everyday because of us. We don't hold our talk rather we sell it on lowest price. We should keep our talk in our balance, it will increase the value of talk token. @Amna Hareem

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

HaPy New Year🥳🥳

But the price depend on your working.  I am newly here but i read many comments post and my recommendation is be sincere with your work and work hard and accurate and complete your task on deadline.  So the price will be in your hand.  You do as you live 🤞🏿💰 

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

You have asked a very good question that I think the price will go up in the coming days because the price of the token is low so far Because we saw that the price of bitcoins was up a few days ago, but as far as it is estimated that it will go even further, it may be a New Year.

On 12/31/2020 at 8:50 PM, Amna Hareem said:

💕💕 Happy new year💕💕

Dear members what you think price will increase in 2021 or not like talk token and bitcoin will increase their price or not? Talk token has low value  from 1 month so what you think it will increase or decrease I think it will increase their price and bitcoin also increase. Tell me your suggestions.

Dear If you like the post give me good reactions.💓

Dear @Amna Hareem I hope the price of talk token and bitcoin will increase in 2021. Dear friend we all hope price will increase very soon. Dear friend I also wish the price of bitcoin or talk token increase. Wish you best of luck 😇. @Saleem20

There is no surety about the price of bitcoins in 2021 in my opinion. The prices of bitcoin never remained stable in the past nor it will remain in the future. our earning is also dependent on the price of bitcoin. But, the price of bitcoin can sometimes goes on increasing and sometimes it goes on decreasing. We just hope that its price will goes on increasing in 2021 and we will earn good profits from that.

The price of BTC is growing a lot this new year and it is something very good for those of us who are working in the forum and for those of us who have BTC saved. As for token talk, it is all a mystery, it is very difficult to predict what will happen to the token, hopefully it reaches 50th these months that would be a very good price!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is difficult to make a prediction about the TALK token, since its distribution only increases while the demand is almost nil, there are no incentives to buy the token beyond the investbox, in the case of Bitcoin it is totally different, the bull run made miracles and the market had to evolve

If friend it seems that the new year comes with surprises and that surprise would be an increase or new price in bitcoin so it will be a good thing for us because it is much better if bitcoin increases for us to make money.

• +1 2

These days, no one expects that because it is unstable, but in the coming period, and according to my readings, the talk currency will rise and the Bitcoin currency will stop at a certain limit.

We are already in 2021 and we saw the first months a strong increase in the main crypto currencies, how we have been able to observe we also have ways to obtain adequate profits, but now the coins are falling and the price is tending corrections that is why it is not advisable to enter this moment. 

Last night I coincidentally saw a publication on TV that said that the price of bitcoin had fallen after its maximum rise but not to loosen because as a day has gone down and layers that quickly rise again after hours you just have to be attentive to do our transactions when the time is right to wait and we are all lucky

• +1 1

The crypto market is always dynamic.  The same is true in the new year.  However, a few days ago, the crypto mark became much higher than the previous year.  I never thought the price of Bitcoin would go up so much in the new year.  But now the market price of Bitcoin is declining.  And the crypto market is returning to its original state..

No one can expect that the price of bitcoin will go to the 50k dollars and more and yes we have it and the increasing is still continue and can't stop like that the majority say that we can reach the 100k dollars in the middle of this year 

Happy new year mate,  well we all hope that the price should go up, but no one can predict that if the price will rise or low down because sometimes it rises while sometimes it goes down.  Anyway we hope it will rise. 

Greetings to you, my dear friend, I think Bitcoin will increase in 2021, but I prefer to wait to learn more, and I wish success and abundant gain to all the worthy members of good reputation.

Yes, I think that its price will increase in the new year, through continuous reading and monitoring, because the number of followers and participants is increasing because they realize that this currency is of great value in the near future .. I hope that its price will increase a lot .. and it will benefit us by increasing profit and money .. We must all To be optimistic and the great giving in work to spread it among others so that we can benefit from it.

Hello everyone, although everything will depend on the supply and demand of a particular currency to affect its price, I personally believe that the price of bitcoin will increase progressively as people and institutions use the currency for their various financial operations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend I think you're talking about the Bitcoin price in the previous year and the price of the Bitcoin is high but not much when this year is started it slow but after a month the price  of the Bitcoin is very high and continually it is on the highest rate  I think if you wanted to start trading then it's not a good time you should wait.

• +2 1

Of course, in the New Year 2021, the price of Bitcoin has increased significantly and it is hoped that by the end of the year, Bitcoin will be worth one million dollars. The popularity and prices of all cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day.

Yes, of course, Bitcoin is taking a very upward trend, little in its price falling, but in any case Bitcoin remains the strongest in the market, and it will take number one in the world in the coming years as the best reliable payment tool among countries.

• +2 1

In summary, I christmas and happy new year. It's difficult to say whether another value of talk and Bitcoin would rise next year and then not, but given the low valuation of talk token, I'm hoping it will double or triple in price because my assumption would be that the value of talk token and bitcoins will rise again this year.h