Better knowledge better reputation - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

You're right we should all focus first on getting information and knowledge about this forum as how it works and how a members can make a change to this forum as will as to himself to make the best impression in order to get good reputation. We should collect useful information before posting a topic or leaving a comment so that we can make our idea or thought express in the best and easiest way possible. Thank you and happy posting everyone.

Better information great standing then more cash. So information is the fundamental things to get from here. So we need to get more information then no one but we can remain here. Also, on the off chance that you need to posts some quality posts on great themes, at that point your standing will turn out to be high. So you just spotlight on information different things you will get what you merit.

There is no doubt that the more valuable the content you provide, the more followers you have, and the greater the number of reviews you receive. This is in all areas, not the crypto field. Just try to use your knowledge in order to reach what you want.

You all know that knowledge is a great power. With the help of knowledge we can work in any field and get good reputation. If we post new ideas and unique knowledge then we will receive good reputation. Reputation depend on knowledge but knowledge not depend on reputation. 

Thank you thank you my friend I think uninterrupted reading is the only thing that helps you succeed in creating a subject that has earned us a lot of reputation. We have to constantly search for our subject.They also sometimes copy spam and as a result they do not get any reputation.  But with knowledge and sharing, you can gain fame and earn easily.

It is true what you say while we obtain more knowledge or information we can gain more reputation because while we have more information we can make our topics more important or valuable so that people or persons will be struck.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you on this, friend, good knowledge is the path to your success.  To start any work properly, you must have a complete idea about it, i.e. your knowledge about it and then you will start to be successful and start to benefit from your project.  And it will become an example of hard work and confidence in your publications.  I can expect success from everyone.

If you have good knowledge about work then you can bring good reputation. Correct knowledge can make work beautiful. So, I also think, good knowledge certainly helps to achieve good reputation.

I agree with this topic. If we created such a good and knowledge topic, then there is a possibility to get a lot of positive rates. If we want to have a good reputation i guess it is better that before we submit or create a topic, we should have done research first. It is better if we feed people with knowledge which is very relevant and necessary

Hello, everyone it is correct that the more knowledge we have about cryptocurrencies, the better quality our comments will be, which will make our comments receive positive ratings and earn us a good reputation. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not very important to have a lot of knowledge in order to become famous in the forum, you can search on the Internet for new, important and useful information and publish it in posts here, you will receive a lot of positive reputation and you will become famous. You can also do research when you want to comment on one of the posts, and then you will also receive a lot of positive reputations.

I believe that we should always try our best or as much as we can to gain or obtain a lot of information about and also with that information that we obtain to make good songs in order to have more reputation or improve more than what we already had.

• +1 1

I believe that if you do not have very good knowledge of what you want to do you can never pretend to have a good reputation if you are self-critical like me you always want to learn more to be able to help and help you in my case every day I update myself to be able to make my posts well and clear so that things work out within my correct limitations, good luck to all.

You are right, my friend, because in order to get others' interest in what we write, the topic must have unique content and provide useful information, and to achieve this we must do our own research and read articles related to this forum, then we write our information in a way that the other members can understand and take advantages from it , so that as a result, we get a good reputation

Yes with the help of great knowledge we can get more good reputation. After joining this plateform first we need to learn more and gain more knowledge then we can get more reputations and likes. So we always try to increase our knowledge and create our content more informative and unique.

Dear Friend! Ctypto forum is really helpful site for all of us. Here we can both learn and earn at the same time. Knowledge is the first thing to gain success on every field of life. You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. 

Dear we can more earn with more knowledge . If we have more knowledge then we can create useful topics and posts. When we use useful topics and posts we can increase our repotation and our earning will increase. 

Hello friends,

Yes of course you are right. Knowledge is a power. Knowledge is the key of success. Better knowledge to gain better reputation.If your knowledge is a weak to gain bad reputation and your knowledge is strong and gain good reputation. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information. It payment is 100 here. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet. 

Thank you 

Yes dear i totally agree with you in this forum knowledge is matter if you have a lots of knowledge then you will be successful and also you write a informative content which is batter for all and informative it is necessary to write a knowledge full post and don't be post any mis conduct post post right and you will be a good reputation 

Yes that's right.  In order to get a good reputation, we must have sufficient experience in crypto, trading and investing cryptocurrencies. When we are well educated, we will be able to write useful forum articles, and members will give them positive feedback.

I believe that what you say is true, we must always seek information and that we must always strive to acquire or obtain all possible knowledge so that with that information we can make good topics or publications in order to have more reputation than we have.

I agree with you on that. Because when someone gives you a reaction to your topic or comment, he does so because you provided him with information that was useful to him, and in return you got this reputation. Therefore, I believe that the more knowledge and information, the greater the reputation

• +4 1

Data is fundamental to secure extraordinary standing. As we in general, understand that data are the best approach to advance.When we have data, we post the instructive substance and than thusly our standing forms.We should endeavor to introduce accommodating comments on obtain incredible standing.

I agree with you 100%, brother. Your words are correct. I believe if you have good knowledge. Good response. A reason when you have good knowledge of why you are able to use it in your work. And when you use it means your work is good. Reason you spent good knowledge for this now. Your work is good. You also condemn you. That is why I say it is necessary for us to strive to know good knowledge. Good science helps us In our lives all the time, and if we are like this, yes we find a lot of money from this work, and we find a lot of knowledge.

When you make good and quality posts you tend to get famous and you will earn more reputation also your profile get to be frequently visited if you keep making Useful posts