Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

Can two member get their payment only in one bank account ?

On 12/29/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ab.Waheed said:

I join this platforum. I am so nervous about this question. I want to know that it is possible if two family members get their crypto payment only in one bank account? Means their money send in one account? Tell me. 

First of all well come my friend on this wonderful plate forum.. We hope that you will be enjoying by working on this forum.. As for I think it is possible to get the payment of two accounts into one wallet... You need to get your payments through the youbit exchange account. And after connecting your account with youbit exchange accounts you only need to  tells the address of your wallet, so if you give the wallet address to more then one account then all the amount will be comes into one wallet and you can easily cashed it from the wallet. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right
Two members can take their profits from one Yobit account to perform this operation. They have to transfer their profits to the same wallet on Yobit.
Thanks for this good topic

Yes my dear friend this is possible to get the income in the one bank account and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to follow the rules because this is must to survive on this forum best of luck gentlemen and keep your work with your honesty

Nice topic Yes, of course, and with confidence, you can get payments for two people on one bank account, as it is not contrary to the rules and laws of the forum, but you cannot do multiple accounts on one device, as it exposes you to a ban and from the terms of the forum that a person does not open more than one account on one device

Dear, you cannot create two accounts according to the forum rules in general, this is multiple accounts and its penalty is to be expelled from the forum permanently so you must pay attention to this matter greatly and not do anything that violates the forum rules in general because it will definitely be presented in the end to the final ban from this  The wonderful forum. Here, we earn a little, but the main goal is to gain knowledge about ways to earn in cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Of course, all family members can earn money by working in this forum and get their money in one bank account. good luck.

Of course.Crypto gives this opportunity. Two members can bring their profit in one bank account .Enojoy you work and provide your knowledge with us.Thank you

What is difficult about it is not difficult. All you have to do is place the account and withdraw it. The matter does not necessarily have to be withdrawn on more than one account.

Hello dear all members i hope you all are doing great work dera brother i am also a beginner on this site i did not know about your question senior can help out you bett bett  bout this

Thanks for asking my friend . Yes you can this no problem of withdrawing money from one bank account for multiple users does not cause any problem . Good luck to you my friend in this forum .

• +4 1

First, my friend, you should pay attention that it is not possible to create two different accounts on the same IP address, so be careful not to ban ... Also, I do not recommend collecting money in one place.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes, my friend, if you and a family member work on this forum and there is one bank account, the money can be transferred to the same account. Do not worry my friend 

Yes, my dear, it is possible for two cryptotalk members to transfer their money to one bank account. All you have to do is withdraw your currency from Yobit and transfer it to any bank account you want.

You cannot link one Yobit account to two CryptoTalk accounts, but there is no rule that prevents you from transferring your payments to another account and sharing your earnings within one account in the Yobit platform.

Welcome my friend, yes, it is true that a legal forum, and any two people can transfer their account to the bank they want, it is a very safe forum.

I think it is possible to do that, but it is better to make two wallets. It is not difficult. Perhaps blocking one account leads to banning the other, it is a little dangerous, thank you for this good idea, good luck You in your business

This is a great topic, I think That's the matter  is not against the rules of the forum, you can use an account And it sends an application to your bank account and specifies the address of the wallet to which you want to transfer the currencies.

• +2 1

I think it is not a problem to use one bank account. The problem is that two different forum accounts have been opened from the same network. You have to be careful about this point.

On 12/29/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ab.Waheed said:

I join this platforum. I am so nervous about this question. I want to know that it is possible if two family members get their crypto payment only in one bank account? Means their money send in one account? Tell me. 

Off course dear mate it is possible. When you have to withdraw money than you should give any account number. For example from buxsmail when you withdraw currency than you can write any account number. Even same number again and again .

Yes you will because its not compulsory thing that we all have a separate account of bank so if you don't have than you should transfer your balance in other friend account and than you will give your payment by them so this was so easy method.

Yes my dear friend but you can't link w account to your yobit account otherwise you'll get the only one account's payment, so make different yobit account on different ips.

I think that it is possible because there is no rule preventing this and you do not violate the forum rules. You can send the account from yobit to the other’s wallet and transfer money so it becomes one bank account and don’t worry my dear friend there is no problem and there will be no risk to your account

Yes my friend I think you can link two different accounts to one on the yobit platform but I advise you to create two different accounts on the yobit platform to avoid falling into certain problems and losing your money both of you.

• +1 1

Yes it would be ok getting their payment in one account it can be like you will be getting your income in yobit from there you can make your decision from which account you want your withdraw.So there you can give your information of your account to get your withdraw.

Yes, my friend, I believe it is possible to transfer funds to a single bank account despite the fact that there are two users. Each member should have their own Yobit account. And, during the transaction, you and your partner can use the same bank account.