How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Dear friend ! It totally on you that how much useful posts you made.first you have to complete your hundred comment in any section to anyone,s post.then you have to complete the task of 20 useful comment daily if you work hard you will get handsome payment soon.best of luck.react my comment if you like it

Mathelda.j

i  don't take withdraw  yet .we get profit  from the useful  post  and then we have great  benefits  for  it.if our post is useful  then they should  provide  us more reputation  and earn more money it depends  upon the quality of our  post.

It all depends on your work.  If you can post well then there will be a good amount of income, this forum gives you 1000 satoshi for a valuable post. So please follow all the rules and post importantly, I hope you will get good results.

If you create 20 posts daily then you will get the payemnet of only those posts that are useful. You get 10 talk token of one useful posts. If you create 20 useful posts then in 7 days you will get 1400 tokens. There is different rate of the tokens daily. You can sell these posts when its price is high. You must persevere .. It is about the quality of your posts and it is not related to the reactions you make, and whatever your posts are of quality and useful information and you take more reviews, you will get varying rewards ... and you must adhere The laws related to these publications and how to publish them. 

My friend after the 100 initial entries are finished, and the paid participation slot starts paying you for each useful post 10 codes from talk and 200 satoshi means 4000 satoshi and 200 talc on every 20 posts, which is kind of cool. 

I think that you can get a good amount when you post 20 good posts a day. I do not know the regular price for participation because I am new and I have not received payment yet, but follow my friend by learning more to gain good experience and rich information to share good posts that you get good financial gain .. Good luck

According to the rules of the forum, after completing the first one hundred useful posts, we have to publish twenty useful posts daily for seven days and after seven days we start getting our daily payment.

I think  it  is  a parsonal question and it is totally depend on you dear. Because if you want to get more money for you then you have to work hard with sincerely . But if you have no much interest about money and carrier then your working  spreed will decrease day by day. If you work regularly 20 useful post then you can earn minimum 3$ per day. 

After the first seven days, gets to get every post on her, listen to the positive, she gets 200 satoshi It was in the past 1000 on each post, but after the last update it became 200 Satoshi

Hello my friend,

There is no stable mount of money to get after 7 days of work, thats depend on your work.

But after completing the first 100 topics, you will get paid for 20 topics positive reputation topics per day.

You get 200 Satoshies dor each one, in total you get 4000 Satoshies per day.

Work hard and be patient.

Hello my friend,i am also a new person in the forum i am worried about many, but i think that good work is the basis.

When the posts are good and valuable, people will interact with them and thus the pay will be good in the end.

Greetings all

After making 100 post you will be able enough to comment on a post and after 7 days you will be get paid of your useful posts.

The more useful posts, the more your salary will increase, but be aware that some of the topics that you have responded to are deleted, and the price of currencies changes so no one can accurately predict your payments.

Edited by Taj93

The money of this forum depends on your posts, if your all posts are paid then you will get the huge money but if your some posts are paid then you will get not huge money. The paid posts depends on the good reputation. After completing 100 posts and after seven days working you will get the huge amount of money. So you should work hard for getting the too much money. 

Well, it's difficult to say the exact amount because what we get after seven days vary on each member and it depends on how hard they worked for it, so as for me, I think that I got around 4k after working in cryptotalk for a week.

Actually I too dont know that because after completing target some comment may deleted from the admin so that my target not completing. So I cant predict.

Do not worry, your payments will reach you in a timely manner, you will be given 200 satoshi for each useful post, meaning that you will receive 4000 satoshi every day for 20 useful and reputable posts. This value may decrease if you have weak posts.

I have not yet obtained any financial returns because I did not complete the first week and did not complete the 100 posts, but according to my knowledge that the return is good compared to the work that we do

Dear Friend It's up to your business and posts. If you create 20 good posts per day then you will have a good amount after 7 days so work hard and make your posts useful.

Hello my friend, you just have to work on publishing 20 comments and work on evaluating these publications in order to be paid for this work, which is 200 Satoshi for each comment, and you can transfer them to any currency you want

If they give full post payment, then you will get $7. Because at now talk token price are very low . Hopefully in future it price will be increase. Per day they give us 200 talktoken for 20 useful post. 

You have to work every day 20 comments and you have to evaluate these posts and they have to be positive assessments in order to be paid money for this work and it has to be a useful comment for others so that it is not deleted

How much money we get from crypto after seven days.it is totally depends on our hard work.we must creat topics and comments on topics.if our posts are useful and not get deleted than we can get good profit but if not than it is impossible to gain good profit.

Actually it's totally up to you if you work hard really then you  reach the top rank. Then definitely you earn money. your payment totally depends upon your quality of the posts when your posts will be useful and informative then your payment will be good. The payments differ from person to person. It depends on how many useful posts you did each day. I think this depends on the quality of your post. we are paid in this platform according to our hard working.