How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Honestly, it depends on how important your posts are, I mean, the amount of likes and good reputation you earn, the better, the more you earn, I think on average you can earn 10 dollars a week.
As I told you, your profit could increase or decrease depending on your publications and your effort.

I don't know the exact amount one will earn after working in the cryptotalk platform for seven days because I'm still like a new member in the platform, but according to my little knowledge of the platform, I think your payment will depend on your hard work and also the rating you got from other members.

• +1 1

My dear friend, after writing 100 free posts, 20 posts will be paid after they are considered beneficial by the supervisors and seven days after their establishment, in the event that they receive positive reviews by other members

• +1 1

On 12/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base.

The payment I got after completing 100 useful post was around 250 Talk Tokens. The token rate at that time was around 100 satoshi and 1$ was equal to 5700 satoshi at that time. I made 25,000 satoshi 4.4$ for just a single day and now the value of talk token is dipped to the ground and it becomes hardly 0.4$ for 200 tokens. In future TALK might be pumped by the Yobit owner, senior predicted and don't know this will happen or not. 

After completing the 100 useful posts on this platform so I do 25 daily posts on this platform... And I get 200 talk token and 6k Satoshi 1st day... But now a time many of the post's are deleted that's why we get low talk token and Satoshi...

I don't know what is the criteria of this forum to give money. But reputation is necessary for paid post. Yesterday I received my payment only of 5 post and my total posts were 10 but they give only 5 post payment. I don't know why they don't give me my total 10 posts payment. My whole posts were liked also.But don't receive full payment. 

Dear friend when you are starts calculates your publications and on, but this depends on the quality of your posts is useful or not-is more than he. But your publications should also be supported.

After completing the 100 free posts, we must publish 20 posts per day, and they must receive positive responses and actions in order to obtain a good reputation in this way, we will get an appropriate payment

• +5 1

After 7 days, as a result of posting usefull in this forum, you can earn 700 rupees.  But according to the rules, you have to make a useful post.  If you make a useful post, you can be successful by working in this forum.

According to the new payment system in the forum, only posts that have a positive reputation will be paid, so be sure to make your posts as useful as possible so that you get this reputation and achieve maximum profits.

I joined this platform not too long ago, I’m not actually not up to 7 days in this platform, and don’t really know how much the members of this platform are earning from this platform, but obviously some of the members of this platform told me that working in this platform is really profitable.

If we write all the useful posts, we can earn 35 35 a week, but due to the lack of information in the forum, many posts are deleted so many users do not make a lot of money. If you create good content, if you only want to post 20 and don't worry about cryptocurrency, then you have earned good money so it is not good. You can't get good money from this platform. So try your best to improve the quality of your posts. To make good money

My dear, it is true that the gains that you get from this work are very simple, but the knowledge you gain is invaluable and it is your way to success and earning more profits depends on your knowledge and your ability to analyze the currency rates conditions in the cryptocurrency market because its price ranges from one period to another is difficult, but with continuous work  And a look at the economic conditions and ways to improve them, you can work and undo many gains.

• Useful or interesting 1

It totally depends on our quality of work and hard working that how much we are serious about our posts. If we are posting useless posts which can't get more reactions and engagements you may get less money.

Dear it depends on your hardwork . If you make posts with useful and meaningful content then you will be able to earn more . After completion of first hundred posts you should make twenty posts each day and come up with authentic topics that are helpful to others . In this way you can earn more.

I think this is related to the amount of your work and the quality of your posts. If you are committed to working hard and publish posts with valuable and useful content, you will get a good income. So take care of good content and stick to the forum rules and don’t worry about money.

• +2 1

It depends entirely on the goodluck of human beings because everyone works hard but the one who has good luck makes a very good income. I have had a lot of days with me but I still  not receiving any amount of my earnings .

These profits that you will get are related to the effort that you made in the first days and the amount of work that you presented and you will get the profits through it.

• +2 1

Its my start and i am posting from 3 days, but my friend is working here from 3 month and he said that he earned an handsome amout of bicotin form in by working only 2 to 3 hours daily 

The income, you will receive after your seven days posting totally depends on the quality of your posts. You are only paid for useful posts, and you receive 200 satoshi per posts.

Its depend on you your work how much you effort and how much you give time to earn money. After 7 days if you work regularly without missing any day then it will give you date wise payment. Mean evey 7 days you can get money. Every post will give you 200 satoshi so it depends your post is useful or not useful post will give you satoshi otherwise your post will delete. So try your best to earn more. 

• +2 1

I think that patience is the most important thing you need at this stage, perhaps I felt difficult because the first hundred posts were free and I am sure that in the coming days you will be happy with your profits.

• +2 1

I got like 600 satoshi which was enough for me because it was all beginning and now I am earning enough money in this forum 

This is entirely contingent on the content of your posts. For better pay, you must work hard. If your post receives positive reviews and responses, you will receive a higher payment, while if you make ineffective posts, you will receive a lower payment. It is entirely dependent on your dedication and ambition, as well as how much you want to work and earn.

• +1 1