How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Yes Dear its total dependency on your work which you post and give comments and replies. After completing the 100 posts we have to make 20 posts per day then we can earn a good amount.

• +5 1

Each thing depends upon your difficult work and in the event that your post will be appreciatable and valuable at that point you'll getting the positive notoriety and getting the more cash and working seven days your gaining will be begin at the eighth day and continuously ought to take after the rules and directions of this plateform and must studied the rules of this plateform.

I am also new here but I think payment depends on your hard work and dedication in this forum. After completing your 100 post, you start with your 20 useful post daily in other to get paid.

It's totally depends upon your work 

if you post quality contents on this platform and get reactions from others then you will earn good income 

if you copy others or post useless topics or contents then you will be not able to gets reactions from others and also don't earn any amount from this platform 

I am new at this forum. I  have not completed my first 100 posts yet .But i think payment depend on how much your work is useful. There is no specific amount of payment  which you can get after  7 days of working.

It is devolved on about the metal right here getting paid is not very unalterable whenever uracil make its accounting supported behind ending last century berth afterward once this year's spot utilizable subsequently metal closet receive along with metallic element will make virtue defrayal as well as therefore I'll suggest metal for which atomic number 92 must to build reclaimable wardership after that metallic element loo earn clams.

It is completely up in your hard work and effort.Whilst we whole our one hundred posts and start our task of each day foundation of making 20 posts.If our work,replies and feedback to subjects is of beneficial first-class than there must be accurate profits we can earn.

Hello my dear mate. Actually i didn't got anything because I am recently joined in this forum but I believe this forum pays every ones a good payment. So go and work.

• +1 1

Actually it's totally upto you if you work hard really then you  reach the top rank .you have to complete hundreds post then you daily basis starts post . Post should be useful and good content. Then definitely you earn money .

Dear friend your payment totally depends upon your quality of the posts when your posts will be useful and informative then your payment will be good because your posts will not be delete otherwise if you will use the useless and meaningless content in your posts then that will deleted by the moderators and your payment will reduce automatically.

I am new member in this forum and all I was guide and told is that I will start with free 100 posts which after that I will be doing 20 on each day which I will be paid for that after each seven days, but after am done with the the 100 and start 20 still on learning  but am not yet paid.

• +1 1

On 12/28/2020 at 1:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Hello @Ab.Waheed frankly I didn't start getting my own payment from this forum tell you how much I earn per day but what I will advice you to do is, you should try to increase quality of your post and don't write low quality of post by the time you are posting in the forum also avoid posting massage that doesn't relate to subject of crypto currencies.

Hello dear friend. 

The payments differ from person to person. It depends on how many useful posts you did each day. The more useful posts will give you more money. For each useful post, you can get 1000 satoshi and 10 talk points. Which you can use further. So good luck. Keep posting useful posts and earn more.

My friend, I think this depends on the quality of your post. Do you achieve good standards in terms of meaning and content. Be committed to the rules in the forum and you will get a good reputation and better earnings. I hope you will succeed.

Doing all this stuff in my house, how well you How well posted and how much they are charged and So you want so much money, post well and more Tell us about women's education Always tell them things well that tell you well Don't talk about a good thing you don't know So all these things should fill the answer Thank you so much .

Don't be disappointed and worried, we are paid in this platform according to our hard working, if your post is a useful one and get reactions then your payment will be high or better, always try to be making a useful post and be reaching the minimum number daily which is 20 posts per day. 

Its totaly depend on your hardwork and effort. If your post and topic are apciable than you get more money. It is sad for you but din't give up just work and spend more time here to read different article about getting more money how it is possible?      

you can earn money from crypto in for 7 days the money is depends on your work that how you work in one week if you were in one week you get 3000 PKR in Pakistani currencies the crypto is very helpful for many of the people's for earning from their home online

My dear, I am also new here.but My senior Friend who work hard in crypto.he said if your post is very good and appropriate and understandable then you get more money,So its totally depend on your work hard if you short post and nit meaningful then your post rejected this forum.so careful and best of luck dear😊

On 12/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Today is my seventh day on this forum. From yesterday I will receive payment.lets see how many dollars i can received yesterday. 

But I first want to know when suspection will be closed.According to my knowledge today is fifteenth day of suspection.

Any one have idea when will be payment start by moderator.

• +5 1

It actually depends on the quality of your post and as for me I made 20 post and got paid for 15 so to mean I earned 150 talkcoin and that also mean 5 of my post were deleted 

Dear friends when you completed 100 post and enter on yobit then you are perform 20 post per day and it depends on your work. If you perform work in a better way you will be earn more otherwise you cannot earn from this platform.

The amount we earn completely depends upon the quality of the posts that we make. We should first of all complete the trial of 100 posts so that we can step in to the actual work . Afterwards you can create 20posts per day and can earn income on the basis of quality and content as well as the replies to your posts.

your earnings is based on the amount number of your posts if your posted 20 posts per day and you didn't notice that almost half of it deleted you will receive payments on like 10 or less and it will appears 10k -50k talk tokens so better to choose what topics you post a reply of your ideas and I'll get almost 150k talk on my first payment. It helps me and im happy to it.

Hello my dear I am member here. According to me it depend on your work hard effect. I think write 20 post per day one post paid 10 talk and 1000 sotashi. I really like it because this is good and safe site or another site. I believe it. I appreciate this site. 

• +5 1