Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

Our jealousy should be positive and we take advantage of it by work only because the senior members were once beginners like us, but they worked hard and continued to work and achieved their goals, so exploit your mental energy in gaining knowledge in the field of digital currencies. I wish good luck to everyone.

• +1 1

you are right. We shouldn't be jealous if a person is less developed than us.
All members must think they are of the best quality and character
I guess we get nothing if we are jealous of someone else. Instead our encouragement is dropping this way.
And we will work hard to become such a person.

• +3 1

We.should not be jealous of the older.members who have excellent here and focus on our goal in order to succeed.  Our jealousy will not benifit us.

Absolutely correct. If we are jealous of the efforts and progress of others then we will lose the focus of the goal we will fight with all our strength to lose the goal and will continue to be hurt.

My friend, you are right, we as members of the forum should not be jealous of the most experienced and we should focus on working only and pursuing our goals and avoiding jealousy because it destroys our relationship with all members of the forum.

I expect that we must focus on our goal and strive for progress, success and development .. There is no need for jealousy of senior members and successful people .. Rather, we must work hard to become such people and gain a good reputation and reach a high position

Yes, this is true, my friend.

We shouldn't  be jealous and compare our accounts with the accounts of other people who have worked hard to reach the stage they are in now, but we must focus on ourselves and work hard to achieve our goals.

Yes buddy! Jealousy is a thing that stop our success.We must focus on just our work not thought others.If we see other success and jealous by their success our life goes in vain and we not able to do any work whose beneficial for our future.

Friend, what you say is very true, we should not be jealous of other people, we must always focus on ourselves and always focus on ourselves so that we can go even further, that is why if we do not look at ourselves we can move forward and not be in someone else's shadow there to move forward not to get stuck.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, if you focus on achieving your goals, there will be a lot of people who are jealous of you.  You have to focus on working hard and you will surely reach your goal.  That the members of this forum have worked hard to reach the senior level in the forum.

• +2 1

No, we cannot compare the old members of the forum with the new members as there is a big difference in time between the old members and the new members joining the forum.  In my opinion, every member of the forum is an important member and therefore every member should focus on his work.

• +3 1

You are right and enabled jealousy to block us to blocking us for this patience must be present as you said possible when we become like them over time, we will have positive things more and more of them so I have to get success

On 12/28/2020 at 2:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

Personally, I see seniors at cryptotalk.org not jealous, but I am more excited if I have to be like them. They can last a long time in cryptotalk, even though in cryptotalk there are various problems to be faced, especially now that the rules of cryptotalk are much stricter than before. I have to be much better than them and I have to believe that I will outlast all of them.

• +4 1

This is a big mistake, my friend, for every diligent person has a share. The adults did not reach the level of adults until after they made effort and fatigue and climbed the ladder step by step with success and success.

Yes mate you are absolutely right.Jealousy and envy are two things that can destroy our life.instead of being jealous we should be happy in the happiness of others.Surely by hard work we will also get this.

My dear friend, we should only care about our work and for the senior members to be a role model for us. We strive hard to be like them
Jealousy is a very bad topic

For sure, you are right anf guiding us properly. Actually jealousy is tge thing that destroys everything even your thinking ability is paralyzed . If you want to be on this portal , you should never be jealous of others ratger you should appreciate them.

Yes this common among the new members of the platform, because they think that those success were achieved overnight, not knowing that it's took then longer time to attain this height in the cryptotalk platform, so I advise all my fellow new members to focus on our goals so that we can this kind of success too.

A person must focus on his goal and not be jealous of anyone . If he focuses on his goal, he will get everything he wants and seek it quite easily . The explanation for success is focus on the goal

yes that's right

we should help each other

and hope the goodness for all people in this forum

if there is an one who is successful we have to learn from him

good luck for everyone

I agree with you it's natural thing to be jealous sometimes you're not be earn reputation for the old members have got  you should work sincerely  and get the reputation as the old and experienced people have been got. 

Yes of course you are right, We shouldn't be jealous with anyone. We must work hard so that one day we too can become senior. Those who are senior have also reached this level by working hard.We too will become seniors by working hard for 1 day.

In life you see, what will be will be... If we continue to be jealous of others, we will not be able to go far the road of achievement,. There are two things in this world. luck or work hard. Either you have to be very lucky or you have to work hard so that you can get everything that you envy when you see others.

Yes you are right about these content because those with highest reputation and those hot topic that goes viral in the forum did not do it in one day rather they take there time and focus on there publication and everything became so good for them with the involvement of hard work and time dedication. Moreover everyone can achieve that milestone if we work hard the forum.

You are right, and I agree with you. We don't need to be envious of each other. In order to fulfill our goals and dreams, we must develop ourselves and aspire to be the best.