Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

Yes you are absolutely right mate. As a family we should be proud of each other rather than being jealous. All of us have started from the same position only. It is the effort and hard work of each member that matters. If you work very hard then you can also create good content and make your profile more better.

Well I think we should not be jaleous to anyone's success. At crypto platform every one wants to make some money to support their families. It is a best source of getting useful knowledge about digital currencies. Digital currencies are a future of finance.

Positive jealousy pushes you to work more. As for negative jealousy, this is an immoral act. We are here an integrated group, and I wish from my heart success and success for all.

You are absolutely right and if we keep on jealousing on our fellow members here we will not achieve anything good and at the end of the day it will all end up with regret and total waste of time instead of focusing on our work.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:58 PM, Aiman Malic said:

I think that very good topic to discuss that we shouldn't get jealous from the success of others.If someone gets his/her payment then it's him/her attempt and it is his/her day.May be tomorrow will be our day and we get our reward.so we just should focus on our task.

@Aiman Malic

We cryptotalk community members should help each other and teach the things we know to others, share our good and bad experiences with others so they won't make the same mistakes we did. There is no point in being jealous of others, just the opposite we must cooperate with each other. Don't you agree?

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

yes. I m agree with you and your ooennion.

because we need to learn ansd earn in the  giod way.  We neef to work hard noy only jealous ib others

if we work in a good way then we need to plateform and many plateform are available so we can use..

@wanderdark

Yes I am agree with you some people are not cooperative but they just jealous from the success of others,because either they didn't get any success yet ot those want to have all money in their pockets. I think in minority but they exist in between us.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:28 AM, Hammad 123 said:

. I think we get nothing if we jealous with other person. Rather our encourage decreases in this way. If we are happy when we see seniors knowledge and useful posts then our encourage will increase. We will work hard to become like that person. 

Over greediness has never been a good quality and it never encourage for one to adopt because it's a heart disease that makes to under rate the hard work and success you are making. It can confuse one thought to begins attempting to be earning in illegal ways. Be careful and follow due processes to succeed

I rarely experience jealousy, and certainly never about trading. I don't see the point of it, if someone else is doing better than I am the problem is in me.

Jealousy is the only factor that can make you a weak person becaus when you jealous from others then you  dont focus on your task and you lose your all energy and cocentration to   make you as the other person is so you forget your  purpose and cannot get success becaus of Los ng your attwntion on your work so i want to advice you that please dont jealous from others and just focus on your work to become successfull person in the life becaus if you jealous then you just harm yourself not the other person. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

your are absolutely right some people never bear for saw someone successful in life. I thought that we should to focus my own dreams nd life goals and make more comfortable my slef. I agree to this post.  @Shiya

• Useful or interesting 1

As a new member of the forum i didn't have much ideal on how to rate someone post on crypto talk forum, but i will learn from my old members to guide me on how to rate someone post 

Thank God I am not envious or jealous of anyone. I am a person who always looks ahead and tries to achieve my own goals without harming anyone along the way.

Truly friend.when somebody didnot have guts to achive the degree of somebody he will get jelous.So plz donot do that make your own level and set an inspiration that I need to go there I need to achive the objective .so stay positive and accomplish difficult work.

Your saying is correct friend. If we starts to jealous from someone then our achievement and goals are left from me and all the goals and achievement is disturbed and we busy our self in this evil thing jealousy.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am trying to make money in the forum by making every reasonable post to make money. There is no complaint about every post being added so I am trying my best in every post without getting jealous of anyone else.  You too have a good idea to work and work without violence will not be a problem

Definitely we can focus on our goal. We can work hard in this way we can get our achievement. Everyone have different knowledge and anyone show his knowledge and experience so never jealous anyone knowledge or money. 

Right brother we can’t get anything on being jelous we should also work hard and do work like them happily so just focus on your goals and tend to achieve 

The senior members achieve high ranks and credits because of hard work and consistently. We should learn from them, and one day we will also there or even bigger and better.

If a new members jealous from senior members they will not get success. The main thing is how we learn from old members experience and we get success in crypto world. It is also responsibility on old members they must guide proper and help new members

Really you don't need to be  jealous of others earning, all you to do is to be focused on the dream you want to archieve. So I advise all members to be focused and directive. Have a nice day mate, have a nice day.

• +2 1

It is good to say that always keep focus on our own work. We should work hard for the posting. We should search our own research about the topic and make useful content from our own information and knowledge about crypto world. It is really not a good to be jealous of other's posts and contents. We should support eachother in contents so that we can learn more and more.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes my friend i am agree with you, we do not need to feel jealous for other senior and newbies in this fourm. Being jealous with others will destroy our ability to think positive and drag us to the wrong path.So be postive and nice and focus on the work, this will help us will help you to write a meaningfull and unique post, work hard you will definitely got sucess in the fourm, don't do cheap tricks to get reputation, work hard and learn from your seniors as well as your juniors, and you will get success not in this field every field in your life, have a good day.

What really blocked the Heart from earning what's to earn  is jelousy. It's advisable to work hard and focus on your current position that jeleous of who has gone beyond you.