Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

We should not feel jealousy with others achievements and progress instead we should concentrate and achieve our own goals, because if you jealousy with others you will not get nothing.we should focus on our field and purpose.

Well if someone get jealous of other achievements then trust me he always remain in fire and don't work for himself and day by day he falls down . So I think there is no need of jealousy instead we should learn some things from them and should work hard to achieve our goals. Well if u remain focus on your goals then soon u achieve your goals and that's a moment of proud

Yes it's a fact that someone feel jealous when he look at others account but I think that we should not feel jealous and should focus on our work.

I agreed don't be jealous with other . Everyone make efforts himself and gain excellent community in this field .if you also should work hard than you also get this reputation . only focus on your aim that what you want what you will want.make trust on yourself and doing work hard.

You asked the best question You should never be released right if someone is walking towards the sign but also make yourself that way that you also receive it Without facing any difficulty, do you know how many difficulties he must have faced to achieve his target jealous Better than ever make yourself  than anyone, can I come and do that right now 

• Useful or interesting 1

there's no should be distrustful the franchises containing option, we need to assume on the occasion that chemical element may pull off that fact position, our own selves may, that may be the psychic energy i must ask associate more matured utilizer than those of pine tree state furthermore i chew over on the occasion that we will be able to underachieve a large occupation in addition to even our own mags with no cheating the facility, we will succeed in certain divisions along with reside yore on spread head devoid of zooid amerciable, i.e. even my own goal.

9 minutes ago, Sara nour said:

There is no person higher than a person of value. We are all equal, and we have our ideas and aspirations, but ranks only mean seniority. We all work together to share experiences and information.

I believe that we must learn from ancient times and not imitate anyone and choose our topics carefully and carefully

9 minutes ago, Sara nour said:

Edited by Moudr

It is totally right my brother there are many peoples that say that and focus on the other people's. I think they just waste their time so I think focus on your purpose and grow very Fastly.

• +1 1

Yes dear, you are absolutely right. I have also seen many friends, they sleep in webs. Seeing the post of seniors, there is no answer to sleeping light, you should work hard and come up on your own. And don't compete yourself with anyone, you compete with yourself that I have to do this thing and make my goal, You will definitely succeed one day It is always a competition against anyone, not on their own capacity .

Jealousy is never a good thing.we should not jealous of the success of others.I'am never jealous of others success.we should just keep focus on our purpose.

Yes right it is absolutely right I think. Because it is the best for us and it is the best choice it is just useless become to ourselves. Actually we can't find anything so I think we just need to try best and make a good and real focus on our goals.

• +2 1

We should not pay attention to anyone's work but we should pay attention to our work .  If we look at the work of others then we cannot do our job properly .you should not cheat anyone, but you should  do your job for success .No  man can get success without work.

Yes if there is someone who getting so much earning from this site then don't be feel jealous just work hard for himself to earn big amount then him.

• +1 1

Right dear don't be jealous and avoid it and work hard to write well and create something interesting and be a responsible member of the forum.  Feeling jealous prevent u to focus on your task instead appreciate those who are succeded and work hard to be like one 

Yes, that's right. Focusing on the goal is essential to working on this forum, even if the person is new. If he focuses on his goal, and continues to work hard, he will get the result he wants

Yes, that's right. Focusing on the goal is essential to working on this forum, even if the person is new. If he focuses on his goal, and continues to work hard, he will get the result he wants

• +5 1

Don't be jelous focus,it is a good topic,it is good to focus on your own life how to make it than to be jealous of someone else success so because when you are jealous about someone succes you will never focus on you own 

• +1 1

Excatly we should not be jealoused from the success of others.We are not here to get jealous from anyone if someone is getting paid comments then there will be one day when we get our payments. So,we should not get jealous from any anyone and we should focus on our work.

Edited by Aiman Malic
  • +1 1

People are really jealous about the reputation and the numbers of the posts of other users just because they can have the same performance that's why as you say they need to focus on her way to work on the forum not to other users 

Yes agreed. Just focus on your own work and don't envy. Because envy destroy everything and you will get nothing. Just keep working and focus on your own goals. Only then you will be succeed in a better way.

Yes my friend, you are right.jealousy cause failure. We should not look anyone with negative view ( jealous). We should look successful man with the view that they have gotten success then i can also get success. 

It is good to focus on yoir life than to to be jelous on someone else life,when you focus on your life you can be successful in the life but for you to be jealous on someone your wont proceed

I want to be successful and show others. I never envy the success of others but I learn from them. I want to make a call of my own. I want to work with cryptocurrency. Of course. I am always with myself and I do not envy anyone.