Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

I think you have said a lot of good things. Have I ever met anyone Now there should never be a change from others and focus on your work and applying oil You should focus only on your work but also by applying oil in it One should not make a mistake in it, even if there is a mistake, then by our mistakes And what should we tell others in learning a lesson from their mistakes.

I agree with you about this. Everyone has a bright side that he must focus on and develop. We are all successful, but if we work to develop ourselves, the senior members will be.  Like us one day, but they worked hard until they achieved success. Nevertheless, they provide us with important information so that we can develop and learn.

To get a very good reputation you need to create more effective posts. There is character so we should not be jealous of others. Yes all members must think that they have the best quality and character.

We don't be jealous other people because every one succeed with hard work and patience. Allah gave me the opportunity to work with cryptotalk and it will be my pleasure to work with cryptotalk. 

• Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, LeviAckerman12 said:

You're completely right mate! Cause if we get jealous on others achievements we won't be able to achieve anything for ourselves! so better option is to focus on our goals and run for it till we get it!

Yes you are right we should focus on our work instead of being jealous. If we focus on our work then we will be able to do our job well and we will be able to succeed on this form.

Yes absolutely To succeed in any deal of life, you need to have determination opportunity  and hard work. You should not be jealous of other people, but should pay attention to your work and work hard.Hard work is said to be the key to success .That's why you need to focus on your work and are distressed from other people's work ....

• +1 1

This an important sentence. We should focus on our own goal,

And should not compare yourself with others because everything wants very hard-working,

And should continue our path not the highway of other people.

Getting jealous won't solve anything or get someone promoted but rather degrade the person. the seniors we see with higher rank started somewhere and they work harder to get to where they are right now and still working hard to achieve their purpose. we should work hard and also be like them.

I don't think so members of this forum jealous to see the high rank people. But of course they make a plane in his/her mind to see good content account that one day I will also get high rank and create useful content which is convenient for all members

you are right @Golem king, this user type is not success with his behaviours, we must be see the good profile like one of motivational tools in this forum, and put it like a result for anyone working hardly, so we should be focus in our job for getting great result like them.

Yes it worng way when you feel jealous on any one by his working.if you feel this type of things then you can't earn and learn from this forum.so focus on our work and gain knowledge. If you want to servive then make your goals for achieve. So don't make this type of scene and take your work.

Yes you are absolutely right jealous can never bring us success .there is character we should not be jealous of others hard work is said to be the key to success why you need to be focused on your work obese are confident in life good luck

• +2 1

Yes of course you should not to jellous from the others you should to keep your eyes on his own work that is beneficial for you I saw that many members on this forum are jealous with the others success they should not too jealous

Yes dear it is a universal fact majority of members working here just focus senoir members account and reputation they have and got jealous.Instead of working hard and making themselves to reach on that stage.They are not there at once they have also worked hard created unique contents and got better reputation thats why they are there.So we should also try to boost our knowledge and working with more passion to improve ourselves.

• +4 1

I am agree with you that jealousy gives us nothing it just make us a bad person who want to grab the happiness of others  without any hard work so plz dont jealous becaus it wastes your good deeds and you  lose your attention from your purpose of life which is your harm not the others. 

On 12/28/2020 at 1:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

If we are jealous of the progress of others, we will never be able to move forward because those who work hard to achieve their goals can move forward.There are many people who feel jealous when they see other people's accounts but we should not do that. We should do something better than them through hard work.

• +3 1

Yes because in this case if we jealous with other members than our work and our routine will distrube so if you want to successful in this forum than you should just focus only on your work and i surely say that you will win so keep posting and care each other.

2 hours ago, Muktarysule said:

Well,  I personally heard a newbie saying something like that,  so I told him that he should consider how long those senior members have been working here before getting to where they are now,  then I advise him that if he really wants to be like them,  then he should be determined to work hard,  because with that he can even surpass there achievement @MK AHMAD

Yes you are right friend one need not to be jealous of someone but try to be like the person because is not easy to become successful in life one need to be hard working and dedicated in order to achieve the goal as others if you really observe the cryptotalk currency forum members most of the newbies become jealous of the senior members which is not right but try to follow their footsteps bob order to succeed @Muktarysule

What can be said about jealousy that is also called envy since this can play tricks on you, not looking at others and working hard is the best thing you can do for yourself in this way to be successful
Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

You are right my friend. I have also seen many members who work on this platform and they do not own so much reputations and when they look at the accounts of their senior members, they see their reputations and their rank, then they jealous with them. Nobody should do that and it's a very bad thing. Every member should just focus on their goal and try to improve themselves, thus they will not get anything by jealouses more than anyone. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes that's right i jealous too many times but my jealousy motivated me and this is really good for me and this make to work more hard .

Agree dear mate,  if we make jealous on others achievments then we won't be able to get our goals because our attention will go stray and loss our income or targets. So just concentrate on your goals & make them better for good results. Every one got any value by their work only thus we should do hard work to reach that point just. Good luck.

Of course iys a good job to focus on your self don' t jealous from other. If we jealous from other, then we would not be able to focus on our goals. I could not be jealous from the achivement of other person.

If you are jealous then you can't do anything good here. Think of what you have to do here. Think of something good because if you are jealous of it then you can't do anything good here because there is a lot of violence in people.  I hope you don't have to be jealous because there are so many things in it that you don't need to know because if you want to know something good here, we have to treat everyone well.  Some can work well

Yes,focus on what you ever do dont think about something that will distract you,when you focus you learn more better which is the best to do focus on your life and dont be jealous on any other person success