Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

Thats right. Comparing ourselves to others is something people shouldn't do, I think. Because everyone has achieved success with their own work. If we are jealous of others, then we must strive to keep up with them.

Yes friend.when some one didnot have guts to achive the level of some one he will get jelous.So plz donot do that make your own level and set a motivation that i have to go there i have to achive the goal .so stay positive and do hard work.

We do not need to be jealous of the success of others and we try to find success in our own way. I think we should always try to focus on our goals if we create unique content we got good reputation.

I liked your post very much.We should not be jealous because Everyone works hard and improve there selves.It is better to feel yourself than feel the jealous.A person who feels jealous to anyone's he doesn't succeede. thanks.

@Golem king great dear, we should focus on work to build ourselves because if we feel joules from the others account or profile then we will not growing ourselves and it is just wasting of time.

I agree with you that the focus is on work instead of jealousy of others to be able to succeed. The levels differ here sometimes. We find new people here, but they have experience and publish as beginners. Nevertheless, we find that their level is higher than people who work for a period of time in this call and vice versa

Yeah my friend I also seen some guys who get jealous from other and in jealously they started to gave them negative reputation which is just ridiculous. My friend its not good to get jealous from the other but if you want to get motivation from other its ok its good to get motivation

Jealousy is main reason of anyone’s failure. If you are jealous you can't in your life. Success is not so much money. You have to face many difficulties in your life. Respect people’s, be kind to others, having helpful and Don't be jealous.            

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course we all have to work together in the forum avoiding violence.  Remember everyone here gives their own opinion about the cryptoworld.  We will work to help each other. Must respond positively to high quality relevant posts.  Respond negatively to low quality posts.  Evaluate all the posts, research and create each topic.

Well, i think they're not getting jealous buddy, they're just inspired because there are seniors here who are motivate us to continue to make a quality post in this forum, and also there's no problem with that hence you're doing great here.

Being jealous to those who have attained greatest achievement yield nothing but regret. Just try to be determined, dedicated and self focused on trending about The crypto world and how it’s operating, by these you can even surpass those on higher rank in global cryptocurrency platform.

That's important point you should just focus on your work. If you see others and try get their position with no affort it means you wasting your time. This platform where everyone can prove themselves. So to become successful and senior member keep working honestly. 

Jealous is destroy our skills and experience. So we should avoid it always. We should focus on our work for do something really great. So if we focus on our purpose then anything we can do without any trouble.

• +2 1

you are right guys. We should not be jealous but we should focus on our purposes of joining crypto currency platform. We should work here together to improve the site as well as work with sincerety and honesty. My main purpose to joint the group is just of earning and learning as well as improving  the site. So i am triying to focus my goal so that i can be successfull in it.                         

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Everyone is working on there timezones my friends for that reason we should just focus on making good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we visit believe me sooner or later you shall also be popular in this forum which will make you earn lot of reputations, so work well to achieve your goals dear friends.

I truly noticed its normal in numerous members when they neglected to accomplish something they begin to feel desirous with the individuals who are trying sincerely and getting fruitful. I figure its actually quite terrible we should be more engaged to get esteemed simply don't be jealous,it gives nothing squandering our energies.

It is a famous quote that " don't compare your first chapter to someone else's chapter twenty". And this states that don't be jealous to others achievements and lower your own morale. Think positively and have a constructive mindset. If you desire for something, make yourself deserving and able to have this. Don't try to have any shortcut in life. You can't steal somebody's success or victory. Try to win it yourself what you want in your life. 

Well, you are right. We should not make the success of others frustrating for us. On the contrary, we must make it an incentive to move forward and reach the stages they have reached or perhaps better.

Hi, I agree with you, rather than being jealous of the older users, what we should learn from them is a lot, since they are the experts in cryptomonics and there is a lot of knowledge to acquire from them.

Even though a twinge of jealousy is normal but it's not healthy to hold onto such destructive emotions.At times it is hard not to feel bitter and envious about someone's achievements in the forum but there are some members here who rarely get jealous and they are clearly doing something right.

You should focus on your work and do not spend more time on someone's account, because if  others can do better ourselves, then we can do better ourselves .We should work hard and concentrate on your work and we can earn a lot and the best. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 12/31/2020 at 8:53 AM, Labozhii said:

Everyone is working on there timezones my friends for that reason we should just focus on making good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we visit believe me sooner or later you shall also be popular in this forum which will make you earn lot of reputations, so work well to achieve your goals dear friends.

My dreams are many because I want to become successful trader in the future which is why I think asking from senior members will be more helpful in this forum and anyone interested in learning have to keep pride aside because we are all here to learn.

On 12/28/2020 at 12:29 PM, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

Yes of course that is the the thing we all should know about it. Because jealousy doesn't change the heart of others but will change yours.Jealousy is no more than feeling alone against smiling enemies. So we should not jealous to anyone but should only focus to our goals and our work.

• +4 1