Error at yobit account - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

Error at yobit account

Dear mate I am a new here and after completing my hundred posts when I enter my email at yobit account then I have a notification of error what can I do now any one give me a solution please. Please guide me dear members 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

If you find an error at your yobit, it's probably unconnected with the fact that your account may have been removed from there just like a host of many others. Sox check your btc account on yobit to see if everything is still intact. If not, contact the support team for solution. 

• +2 2

Yes we all face this error but its solve with the passage of time you just check again and again and than you check i think its registration give one day to complete Because in this time they will fixed your error. 

If you face any other problems than contact with professional crypto workers i hope they will give you hest solution.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Ahmad746 said:

Dear mate I am a new here and after completing my hundred posts when I enter my email at yobit account then I have a notification of error what can I do now any one give me a solution please. Please guide me dear members 

@Ahmad746 maybe brother there is some glitch you just want to start from First tab and then go to the three dot button and set your website on a desktop site. Then you should write your true Gmail and account then they will send you authorization code and you should go to your Gmail account and get from there a code yobit send you a code, just copy from it and fill into your yobit account hopefully you will access from there. Wish you all the best for accessing this error my friend. 💞🥰

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Ahmad746 said:

Don't worry it becomes for a while but after this it resolved just wait it will be good and you will get more and more benefits fro yobit...

• +1 1

Thanks to all members who give me a good solution by which I solve my problem now I am registered at yobit account that was an internet problem now it is solve I am happy that all of you give me a great support to solve this problem wish you best of luck. 

Did you check you are linking your currect gmail you used to open cryptotalk?  If yes then it maybe any technical glitch you are facing. Just keep trying. If you think everything is okay from your site then contrac with moderators of cryptotalk. Only they can help you out. @Ahmad746

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Recheck your Email address that you written there may be there is any mistake and If there is no mistake in E-mail address then it must be a technical or network problem so wait for sometime and then try again latter.Good Luck!

The yobit platform usually has these types of problems, try another time and if the problem persists you should contact support. You can send an email that usually they always respond quite quickly. But do not worry that if you have everything in order you can enter your account again.

My friend some time we face this problem i my opinion it is internet problem you try again and don't worry about that because i almost everything day face this problem but after 1 minute it solved automatically .

Your problem is not understood. I think there was a problem with your browser. You should clear your browser data and try again. If you face the same problem again then contact with admin of yobit. Remember it yobit do not ban any account.

Friend, if you get an error, what you should do is talk to one of the moderators or if not check if you have not been removed from the cryptotalk campaign in yobit, if they removed you, it is that you did something wrong so that they would remove you so nothing notice that.

Yes I think many members are facing this problem I think this error occurred due to the weak internet connection therefore we should reopen our account again and again then we will get access to our account. So don't worry I hope this problem will resolve very soon.

Sometimes we see errors like this.
Maybe you have not confirmed your email address, you'd better contact our support team to know the problem.

• +2 1

Of course, we are all reading this problem.  We've all encountered this error but fixing it over time is something you just check over and over again and from what you check it looks like it could complete the registration one day because at this point they will fix your error.

If you encounter any problems other than contacting professional crypto staff, I hope they will solve it for you.

Yes brother sometimes this problem occurs at yobit but keep trying with patience after a few attempts this problem will be resolved this must be some technical issues but don't worry about that 

Mate I have been using yobit for 3 months, but  no one error has come till now, if you use it in a good way, then error will come to you and there will be so use carefull 

Greetings friend, try clearing the cache sometimes this error can be solved by clearing the cache, if the problem continues contact support so they can give you a solution to your problem. 

Verify that your account is still active because it may be that they have banned you and for that reason you cannot enter, if they have already sent you 3 warning points and you did not pay attention to the administrators and you did not try to solve what you were doing wrong, surely you are deleted my friend.

Your trouble just isn't comprehended. I do believe there was a challenge along with your web browser. You ought to apparent the web browser info and also test once more. In the event, you confront the identical difficulty once more next to make contact with the particular administrator regarding yobit. Bear in mind that yobit usually does not bar virtually any consideration.

From my point of view, I think that your problem lies in a mistake in writing your account information, mistakes must be corrected, and if you do not benefit, you must present your problem to the supervisors and mediators.

Make sure your internet connection is correct, and if that does not work, contact the Yopet support team and they will solve your problem.

• +1 1

Do not worry, my friend, as most of the members suffer from this problem when you link their forum account to the yobit platform and I think that the reason is errors in sending e-mail or there is pressure on the platform due to the presence of large numbers of members registered on it

What kind of error you have and where you have it in yobit exchange or in 5he forum or 8n your payment page on yobit we need more information about that to try to help or just understand the problem and know the solutions