What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum

Yes, my friend, the forum opens many doors for learning and gaining experiences. When I decided to start trading, I did a lot of research on what is required to be mastered before starting, and I am now learning the technical analysis course.

• +1 1

There are many things that you can learn around the clock in cryptotalk,especially with regards of the rules of the forum and how to works in it,this is most a reality we will always learn somethings,i hope you success.happy posting guys.

The cryptotalk forum gave me a lot of useful things that I don't promise.

I learned from him how to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies. He provided me with a payment that helped me pay my university expenses in order to complete my studies.

I really thank the people working on the forum and my fellow members for sharing the information here.

Dear this forum, the basis of its spread recently and sent its foundation is education teaching everything related to cryptocurrencies and it was created for this reason mainly we are here now working on the crypto talk in order to gain knowledge in general cryptocurrency converter and learn the basics of technical analysis of currencies and also earning Albaseem through from the posts Thank you very much

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I have gained a lot of information about the coded currency since I joined this forum, not only that, I also managed to improve my English by interacting here

Hello my dear friend. Every day, I gain a lot of experience by being in this forum, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies in terms of investment, trading and the like, in addition to my earning money in order to start working in trade. So I advise my friends to work here.

Every day we learn something new about the forum and learn about its features one by one, we cannot learn everything at once, as this forum is a wide section of information about cryptocurrencies.

Today I learned about how to put a selfie for my account, it adds some beauty to my profile.

• +3 1

welcome my friend ..

By fully working four hours a day on this site. I found many benefits as you told us ..

Including increasing support, participation and strengthening work within the framework of this site in proportion to the possibility of increasing earnings.

Welcome ❤️

Thank you for sharing such a great information because this will help in future because I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic. So I will try to learn things about your topic . Thanks again for this information.

• +3 1

The new things that I achieve are that I am becoming more popular in the forum and this is a nice thing that shows me that I publish useful posts and help others in addition to that I am still finding new information that I am learning.

In fact, my friend, every day we gain from this wonderful forum new things about its currencies, its features, its capabilities, its acquired knowledge, its experiences there is every day something new that benefits us and teaches us.

• +4 1

I am learning here on a daily basis, learning more and more about cryptocurrencies, learning about the rules that I must respect, and how I should improve my content and work to make it special. 

That the new work in this forum, but I learned a lot of things because the forum is rich in information about the world of coding and hidden things And you will discover them day after day 

• +2 1

Thanks for this information, my friend. We can only experiment in the forum and get to know our personal page tabs and the data available to us as users and share this knowledge with the rest of the members.

The first thing I noticed at a practical start in this forum is the huge amount of information available as I did not think it could become an expert person in this wonderful area

• +3 1

Welcome, my dear friend, and thank you for your really important topic. For me, I am learning a lot of new experiences, knowledge and features that I did not know about before.

• +1 1

The fact that this forum is very useful and easy to use for beginners, Here I learned a lot of important things in the world of cryptocurrencies and in return, this wonderful forum paid me my fees.

In this forum, not a day goes by without us benefiting from it with everything, without talking about profit, you can gain useful information about cryptocurrencies or many other things, also you can learn a lot from other sections.

There are many things in the forum that I learned. There are matters related to the forum’s rules that we must avoid in order to avoid the points of warning and patience. It is also important and with regard to the forum’s issues, I learned how to follow up and evaluate members.

Every day here is a new day for learning and gaining knowledge.

This wonderful forum offers a lot of information and you can learn every day something new because of its many posts and the content it provides.

Today I learned that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the world and that their market value is very high.

I think it is possible to gain daily knowledge that qualifies me to be a good investor in the future

Yes, my friend, I learned in this wonderful forum more knowledge about coding and had the opportunity to exchange information about investing and trading.

From the narrated experiences of each participant, as a novice in this forum I can say that I feel lucky to belong to crypto talk, for the first time I am dabbling in this medium of cryptocurrency, which I find quite interesting, In addition, the knowledge we can obtain in this forum is of great value and importance. Grateful to everyone for their contributions and narrative. 

I learn daily about the forum, I learned a lot of things about the forum, as I got to know all its sections and learned how to arrange the topics in addition to learning about the cryptocurrency, this is for me

I learned some things in this forum that helped me to participate here, such as knowing what posts I have responded to by using an icon to the left of the topic. Also, if you click on the search box, options and a filter will appear for the search in the way that serves you.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, I learned a lot of things that I did not know about cryptocurrencies, and I also learned how you can secure your account and write a strong password, and that you should mix capital and lowercase letters In addition to writing numbers with a symbol, such as fmda@4729