What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum

There is a lot of things to know in the forum every day 8f you are a traders or a bounty and airdrops hunters or any specially you have you login to the preferred session and for sure you will learn more new things...

• +2 1

Hello my friend, talking about cryptocurrencies is about the information that I have about the cryptocurrency, especially with regard to the forum rules for how to work in it, and the forum is doing a good job. Thank you very much.

Today, as a beginner, I learned that not following the forum rules poses a risk to our accounts and when responses are repeated in a way like others too. Important and useful comments should be written for all members

• +4 1

I cannot talk about one thing that I learned in this forum, because I learned many things, because every day I learn more and more things. I have learned what a cryptocurrency is, and I also learned how to work in this forum and abide by the rules and laws.

• +1 1

We cannot describe the information we get through this forum or tutorials 

For me I learn a lot about cryptocurrency trading and also raise my English level very well .

I am very happy to work here that I am learning more every day new ideas and I am confident that I will have full knowledge from this forum. I hope that we will cooperate so that we can all reach advanced stages and thus we get to experience

1 minute ago, Paul Dany said:

I am a new member of this platform and I am learning about this platform right now. There are many things that I am not aware of but I work here and learn about many things. I spend many time here  and try to learn. 

I am a new member of this platform and I am learning about this platform right now. There are many things that I am not aware of but I work here and learn about many things. I spend many time here  and try to learn. 

@Paul Dany Before accepting the button to publish something you must review what you write, in your publication there are two equal paragraphs and that is against the rules, you must be careful not to delete what you write and warn or prohibit you, if you make a mistake when you publish ,
there is the edit option that allows you to fix what is wrong and thus not make mistakes that damage your account.

I have acquired a lot of skills by working here. My English has improved a lot. I can write and express with ease. The information we get by working here is invaluable. The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge. This forum is our best choice.  To learn.

I am new here, but I can say that I learned how to work and got acquainted with cryptocurrencies and trading as well. I would like to learn more and more from the members who present daily new topics.

It is good to share what you learn with others, but this information I think everyone knows because it is on the front of the forum, but it is good to share

For every second you spend out of the lot in this forum, you gain information. As for today, you learned how to invest. And I found that it is a useful thing that everyone should learn. Working in investment is useful in making more profits.

I learned a lot in this forum and I will mention some of the most important things. First, what is investment and technical analysis for it. I understood the basic rules of the forum and now I have little information about trading.

• +1 1

In fact, I am still new in this forum so I learn something new every day, what I learned today through discussions in the comments is the difference in interest from one cryptocurrency to another, and I think according to what I read that LTC is the best in terms of low interest rates.

Honestly i joined to this forum a week ago i learned a lot of things first i need to finish my first 100 post until i can be able to earn money also i learned about bitcoin and it is value 

I am absolutely that i have to work hard and consistent

Before you were banned I learned all about warning points and restriction measures. The first warning has no restrictions. The second warning is 3 days. The third is about 30 days, the next 180 days and then probably banned from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend
  I am still new here and I am learning and from the things that I have learned so far is to be diligent in working here and write useful posts and have learned the rules of the forum and that we should not copy other people's posts and attribute them to ourselves and there is still a lot to learn from this wonderful forum

• +3 1

These statistics are really important, since you can see the spontaneous growth of the forum every day, it is very sad that there are more comments than publications every day, but this is our duty to realize this detail and grow to reach the goal in This forum, the goal is our personal growth and our ability to exceed our goals in this cryptographic forum, to be content creators, this is based on our personal experience.

• +1 1

Hello dear friends, I am new here, but I think that the cryptocurrency is a very great investment that takes us to a better life and a better future that is easier in dealing with life and it will bring us many advantages that will reflect on our society

My dear, I learned a lot of things on this forum. You learned if you don't work hard you cannot work on this forum.
I learned all about the steps for warning points and restrictions before you got banned.
If you steal the other post, you get warning points. It also affects your account if you ignore it.
I joined this forum a while ago, and every day I learn something new. There are a lot of ideas and information that I read about and find members sharing. I am starting to get a lot of information about cryptocurrencies
And I continue to learn and gain more cognitive experience

I joined this forum some time ago, and I set my main goal to learn the areas of coded speech. I want to increase my experience and knowledge from here, and I am very excited about it. I learn every day some of the principles and basics of obtaining a good reputation and how to manage money and buy  Currencies and their storage. I strive to learn the field of technical analysis to become a good trader and earn guaranteed profits.

• +2 1

Hello my friend I hope you are in good health I have learned a lot since I entered this forum such as action points, avoiding bans or warning points and understanding all the rules of the forum Thank you for this information

Gaining knowledge, dear, is the best thing that we can gain from this wonderful forum, so I advise everyone to take advantage of the forum in order to gain knowledge mainly, and the matter of earning is really wonderful in addition to earning and at the same time knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

Nothing much really because I'm a begginer so I just learn how to trade and how to invest and grow my earnings. And some couple of things, to be candid is not that easy to be a begginer because I keep on facing challenges everyday.

Hello crypto mate, I think there are abundant opportunities and knowledge to acquire and also grab in the cryptotalk platform, so we should just focus on learning because there so many things to learn from the platform, thank you so much friend for sharing this with us.

I achieve different skills such as how to secure my account from scammers, what one will do to yield good result, what the platform experienc during old times and how to write a good comment for better earning.