What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum

From this forum, I learned a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and the rituals of making money with them
And in addition to that I gain knowledge, I also earn money, and this is my favorite thing that I am although I gain knowledge and money at the same time.

At this stage today, and after spending several days in the forum, there are many new things that I have achieved, such as a high capacity for debate, adherence to laws, time management, knowledge of the importance of knowledge and always helping others.

Edited by Boshra

I think that as a beginner every day, I receive new information about the cryptocurrency and how to deal with it, and I hear good advice, especially for beginners, about applying the rules so that the member is not banned.

Today I read many really important topics, including a topic about a lot of vocabulary that I read and I do not understand its meaning, and this topic has explained this aspect to me and I am happy with that, and there are also many tips that I will take into consideration.

Hello all
There is no doubt that I am gaining more advanced technical information about crypto and Bitcoin and how to invest them.
In addition to my acquiring the rank that suits me and the support I deserve in order to be able to continue to serve and support this platform.

Yes, you have learned a lot of information inside the forum within the world of encryption and you can join other works in order to get more profits which is the world of trading, but you must learn all experiences related to this field in order not to make mistakes and lose the money inside the wallet  Thank you

My friend, I am new to this forum and so far, what I have achieved is knowing digital currencies, how to trade them, how to work here, follow the rules, and get to know some friends. I hope in the coming days to collect all information about this digital world, and of course I am waiting for the start of material benefit

• +1 1

Yes, I am a beginner and every day I gain different information about this forum. It is a wonderful forum in which we share our information with others and get good profits from it.

• +1 1

a person requests a great query by what We discover with this discussion board, therefore my solution is We discover lots of good stuff regarding cryptocurrency with this discussion board however it is important We discover is buying and selling as well as We utilize this particular understanding during my existing existence. And so I'm informing everybody to see every subject within the buying and selling area as well as discover buying and selling ideas with this discussion board.

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time I have too much knowledge about the cryptocurrency and today I have learned a new thing on this forum that is the invest box trading and this is very helpful for the easy trading on the wallet

On 12/26/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ababakrin said:

FORUM STATISTICS. which I have never notice.

Yes, these statistics are important to everyone who is a loyal member of this forum and spend most of the time here. While going through forum's statistics we can notice total topics, posts, community of this forum and those members who has most contributions to this forum. This thing encourages other members to actively participate in topics and making useful posts to appear there. 

• +3 1

Hello my friend
I started this forum again with the advice of my friends, and in order to gain some experience about cryptocurrencies, I liked to join here, as there are many experts in this field that you see here helping you through their posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new to the forum .. At the moment, I have learned how I can overcome basic problems through the experience of others and from the forum’s rules .. I hope to grow in this forum and to present something good and useful to everyone.

Greetings
In fact, I am a beginner here and now I am commenting on 100 posts so that I can start getting paid after completing the 100 comments.
I am very pleased with this work because I will obtain material benefit from it in addition to obtaining important information through existing publications that also benefit me in my working life.

How is every friend doing today what you generate and generate in this forum is impressive there is always something new to learn as well as there is always something new to correct, we just have to give it up and keep reading and commenting to learn.

Hi friends ! Here I am new member and I have learned rules of this forum .According to it it's a good way for us to do daily task.i have not complete my registration post .but InshaAllah very soon I will do it and earn money .

my goal to learn more and share more knowledge here and also to be awarded one of the most loyal member of this forum

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. Its great to be here. Cryptotalk gives us opportunity to earn. Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them. My english skills are improving for this forum. 

I can say no achievements on the forum, only more than one thousand reputation and many written posts, and so nothing.  such is the case.

As for me, I entered this forum after hearing about it that it provides a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, and I looked for resources to learn this field because it is my passion and every day here I get more information to my balance

• +2 1

I am new here but ever since I joined this forum, I have learn a lot about cryptotalk, the rules and the earning process which has been very helpful and above all knowledge.

Dear in this forum, I saw that this platform teaches me many beautiful and useful things, and from it I discovered that it is the strongest and best platform ever in terms of our training in grandfather, effort, patience, practicing English with strength, acquiring and discovering different knowledge and sciences in the field of encrypted currencies and also our training and education for Profits by investing daily money, which brings me a lot of profits and money, and sometimes I play games that are interesting in this exchange. Sometimes I play a game that I am not a gambler and others with friends