To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Hi friend, different people have different thoughts. But thing both r important. because if you have experience definitely you will get higher ranks in your work place. So both r important i think. Work hard gain experience.

I think we should prefer both experience and rank because rank cause your reputation and experience makes a man perfect.If you are an experience man its mean you know better about cryptocurrency.

Both I will prefer both experience as well as rank because with getting more rank we will get more reputation and with this we will get many good way for earning money. Thanks 

different people have different thoughts. I like the experience more. we see that with experience we can achieve the highest rank as time being. the experience will lead you to success and will allow you to help others to achieve their goals as well.

Yes, your rank improve when you do much posts . Experience in my opinion is the best thing with experience you will never get defeated in any field of life . So thanks dear friend for sharing this topic.

Friends I thought  experience  is very better than rank. I will  you experience the only I prefer the rank. Experience  make a person. Rank is only an number it's show any were. But experience  is not like that. Experience  is better. 

Experience. Because with experience everyone enjoy rank but if you are onky concerned about rank and give no importance to experience you cannot do your work properly and cannot prosper on this forum. You cannot crack good deals and invest in right project.

Dear experience is most important than rank. Because rank is automatically come with experience. If you don't have any experience then there is no chance of getting rank. So like the knowledge is more impotant then earning. Its also depend on this concept.

Indeed, we should focus on experience. Experience makes us to reach success I believe. The rank is inconsistent. But the experience and knowledge are consistent that is useful for life long. 

Of course I would value the experience much more than the rank.  Because experience can increase this rank, but experience is never possible from rank.  If we can work in an experienced way, everyone will follow us and we will be able to reach higher ranks.  So we basically prioritize the experience over the rank.  We will bring success to our platform.

I prefers the experience. Because you have more experience about any activity you can perform it with efficient manner. So if you have more experience in this app to get more reputation points in positive and you can make more money with this. So you can get them easily.

If you are smart then you take some risks to make money more. So be careful in taking risk. U mean if you want to get more money with investing at any app then you should take opinions of experts also.

In fact, I like the experience, because without experience it is not possible to stay in this forum for a long time.  And with rank we get the motivation to work.  I like the rank as well. But it is not possible to achieve rank without experience.

I think our rank and experience are reciprocal but you are right some people do not care for experience and want to upgrade by rank. I think we should always choose experience because our rank can be taken from us if we do something wrong but no one can take our experience from us.

Both rank and experience is very important and it good to pursue the both. Experience is said to be best teacher and if one focus and put much attention to gain experience which will be useful in what doing. It is when you have experience is a particular thing that you will be recognized.

You are right, I am new here and I try to gain enough experience and learn everything about cryptocurrencies, because here's many members work only for money they rate post and gives comments for only money and they don't get knowledge about crypto and they don't create there own topic for high ranking.

As the member of this forum I recommend you to focus on experience not on the rank and I will prefer the experience not the rank because according to me the rank come from your experience but the experience doesn't comes from your rank so go ahead with the new things stuck with these things work hard with the new things and then make progress . So that your experience will speak one day and your experience will give you the opportunity to stand over the highest rank

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Yes both are many different

I don't think that's rank or experience are the same thing as there are big difference between them. But these both are more important for all. As without experience we do get good rank or without rank we do not get good cash. When we have experience we get all things,. 

For me I prefer getting more experience in this forum than rank because I know through the experience gotten a higher rank can be achieved here so what is important is to get experience and knowledge first then rank will advance as you continue moving ahead.

I want both and I think that both of them are very important, rank means that you are doing a good job and that you have reached to a high degree and experience means almost the same, it is having good knowledge about the field you are working at.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, there is a big difference between experience and rank. Experience is the acquisition of knowledge through learning and the rank obtained through work, and because I prefer obtaining the rank and the rank as well.

Yes,friend You are right, i'm new here and i try and advantage sufficient revel in and learn everything approximately cryptocurrencies, because here's many individuals work only for cash they rate publish and gives comments for handiest cash and they do not get information about crypto and that they do not create there very own subject matter for excessive ranking.

Yes my friend my opinion is also experience. But we don't say that rank is not important both are important in our life. Because if we have experience then we get rank both are needed in any work. So always takes knowledge and experience from cryptotalk and getting good rank.