I have a Question from seniors? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

Best wishes, dear friend. After making 100 entries, you have become a member of this group. You can not wait for the next day because you have completed 100 entries. You should finish your 20 articles as soon as possible. We can do our regular work after 100 posts, according to the rules.

Hey mate hope you are doing good congratulations you have completed your first 100 comments now you should have a to do 20 comments Daily.

My friend, you have to abide by rules or publication day to be after the seven days you can comment more, but will pay only 20 publications per day holding a positive evaluation . Try to make your posts useful and non-duplicate in order not to be deleted and get a rating .

My friend, at the beginning, I congratulate you on completing the first 100 comments, and this is a beautiful achievement, and you can now post 20 comments in one day after a week. You will earn, but this is not all. You have to learn experience and knowledge to be a good member in this forum

Congratulations on completing your first 100 posts now of you have enough time then you can posts 20 payable posts which will be paid by this platform so you should not waste your time. 

Do as you wish, my friend, as long as you make useful posts in the forum, and you do not violate any of the conditions, there is nothing that prevents you from writing the posts you want whenever you want and in any section you want, just try to benefit and gain experience here, and share the information that you own. 

Share the knowledge you have with others. Make the post what you can because you don't know which of your posts will get the best price you need to get paid by the end of the week. So the best thing you can do is keep moving. Be patient while you work here.

I think you are doing well, keep it up and go through after 100 posts. You will receive payment for every 20 per day, good luck

When you start writing the first 100 free posts, you can write a maximum of 50 posts per day, and then you can publish 20 posts every day, but make sure that your posts apply the required rules , and that visiting a section about the forum will give you a lot of benefit.

After you complete the first 100 free topics, all you have to do is publish 30 topics per day, after which you will start getting your payments after 7 days

You can continue publishing if you have useful information that you provide to the members who are here, after completing the first 100 posts, your ranking increases, so you should try to raise the quality of your publications and abide by the rules because you are not beginner anymore.

@MurXhid Baba first of all congratulations for completing your hundred posts . I think you should not wait for tomorrow infact you should start posting from today and complete your task of one day . You will get your payment after seven days of posting.

My friend after completing 100 free sharing
You have to share 20 paid comments or posts every day
The post must be more than 100 characters and be of useful content
You have to adhere to but rules to avoid the ban

Hello friend, you did well by completing posts for 100 of your boxes, completing posts for 110, then starting with 20 paid posts per day. good luck

My friend after completing 100 free sharing
You have to share 20 paid comments or posts every day
The post must be more than 100 characters and be of useful content
You have to adhere to but rules to avoid the ban

Welcome, my friend, in our wonderful world that I know. You can immediately start work and write 20 posts after it, and so on, a million in a row, and after 7 days you can reap what he did here.

For all beginners, if they have completed their 100 publications, they will be able to receive payments, the payment limit is 20 publications, you can do more but they will only pay you 20 and it should be useful that they give very good information. Your publications I hope you have a lot of success making your publications.

Hello friend, you did well by completing posts for 100 of your boxes, completing posts for 110, then starting with 20 paid posts per day. good luck.

Dear friend, after completing the 100th post, you must share 20 posts per day in order to be paid a week after the beginning of publishing the 20 posts, so do not give up and continue working my friend and be sure that success will be your ally in the end

Congratulations my friend, now you have become a member in this forum after completing 100 posts. No need to wait for the next day. You can follow up with 20 posts according to the forum rules. You have to do our daily routine

After completing 100 free comments, you can now publish 20 posts per day and they will be paid if they are useful and they get the admiration of the members, now your real work has started, you must strive more to reach your ambition. 

Best wishes, beloved man. After making 100 entries, you have become a member of this forum. You can not wait for the next day because you have completed 100 entries. You should finish your 20 articles as soon as possible. We can do our regular work after 100 posts, as per the rules.

Congratulations for completing the 100 posts, and now all you have to do is to publish 20 posts on a daily basis, and according to the forum rules, after a week of publishing your posts, you can take your profits.

You don't want long, dear fan, the real work now starts were hard work, and writing every day more. You will reap this profit exactly a week later and whenever you are late to write or your account counter slows down for this I advise you to write it and work hard and not laziness and thank you.

This is very good. Congratulations on completing the 100 free posts. It is better to start publishing from the next day because you cannot publish more than 50 publications in one day and tomorrow you will have time to create new and more useful publications.