I have a Question from seniors? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

I congratulate you on completing the 100 posts ..... My advice to you now is to complete the 20 posts a day or make it 22 posts maybe something has been deleted and you can get paid for these posts after 7 days 
Good luck

Edited by Mariana 1

I think, you need to keep on posting here until you become familiar with all the technicalities of this forum. You need to build your knowledge and experience about the cryptocurrency first and then you should go for posting, especially when you think that you are capable enough.

Hello my friend, of course you do not have to stop, but after completing 100 comments, wait until the next day to collect your thoughts, then start writing daily posts at a rate of 20 daily posts, you will be paid for them after 7 days from the date you wrote them, make sure that they are Useful, and the post must be reputable in order to be paid for.

• +1 1

Join the campaign by completing the first 100 posts, linking to an account with yobit. Then we want to create 20 comments a day or keep commenting.

Hello my friend, I congratulate you on going through your first experience by writing 100 comments and do not stop. Complete writing the publications that are imposed on you 20 posts because the payment will start after seven days to gain you time 

• +1 1

Yes dear friend of course my advice is to post new and useful topics You have to publish 100 posts and then 20 posts a day to start to earn money, knowledge, and with experience I learn a lot and thank you

• +1 1

I advise you my friend to continue publishing to get a positive evaluation and a good reputation, and then you get a good profit after a short period of time, so the best thing you can do now is to continue publishing useful and meaningful posts and comments, and I also advise you to review the rules and instructions for this Forum to understand the nature of work well

Yes, my friend, you can ask us a question.  We will help you with your problem  If you want to earn money by working in this forum, you have to post 6  You don't just have to post, you have to post useful and you have to follow the rules  I think you will follow my suggestion.

I think you can start today by confirming, the maximum number of paid posts per day is twenty, make sure to make them valuable and not duplicate, because that will affect their calculation or not, good luck

Congratulations, you have to check it, and I think you can start posting the 20 useful comments to get paid after a week
I haven't finished it yet, I hope to get to this stage soon.

Beginners will be eligible to collect payments after they have completed their 100 publications; the payment cap is 20 publications; you can do more, but they will only pay you 20, and it should be noted that they provide excellent material. Your publications are excellent. I wish you much luck in your publishing endeavors.

Congratulations my friend, if you finish 100 posts, that's a great job. 
You have to read the instructions of the forum carefully and you must adhere to them  
She then posts 20 posts a day to make money.

• +3 1

yes you are right you are asked good question from senior in this way we learn from your question when you get an answer I read her post many alarm a lot of new things about this topic thanks for this creative question

Hey mate,we will you have to understand that there are rules guiding you in this forum, they must have at least a positive evaluation otherwise we will not charge,and you will paid for seven days,thank you.

• +3 1

First of all congratulations for your completed of first 100 posts. After that, your payment will be start sequencly. Moreover, now you have to post 20 posts daily and the payment of this 20 posts will occur exactly after seven days. The important thing you have to keep in your mind is to follow all the rules of the forum.

Hello friend. In my opinion, you can start your daily  work immediately after doing this first achievement of hundred post  which you have posted. So, as soon as you become a JR member, after that you can start 20 useful posts of your daily work. Your posts are also included from the same day and you get paid.thanks for read my comment

It good that you make 100 post ,but at that time you wohld felt happy, because now your are moving to next step. So now you can link your self with crypto campaign which is on yobit . So after that you get money on you single post and it would consider paid post. But after that you need to learn about how you can make a usefull post and how you can attract people ..with this you can earn more reputation and can earn.  Bit this is opportunity to learn and you can set your goals which you want to get in future.  So you can make right step and can get success. 

Your first hundred posts are your most valuable experience on 8, as they will teach you how to work on it and how to get a better application from this platform. After completing your mission, you will have acquired basic knowledge and information about this platform and will be able to figure out how to make a good profit from this real-world learning program. Keep in touch with their superiors and speak to them about their solutions to your issues while you're working on it.

I think it is smarter to keep distributing themes, on the grounds that there are frail posts that are erased, so you need to keep writing to make up for posts that might be erased, subsequent to finishing the free 100 posts, you will get paid for each valuable post following seven days.

Congratulations, my friend, now that the hard work has begun, you have to create useful topics constantly and on a daily basis

After a week, you will receive payment for the next day for 100 posts. I advise you to follow the rules and publish important topics and profit will be easy for you

Congratulations dear for completing first hundred post. Now your task is to complete 20 post on the daily basis. If you write good quality and informative post than you will soon get good reputation. I am also new here. I am also trying to collect lots of information from begginer section.wish you all the best dear.

My senior bro aoa i have completed  use ful posts and topics  .after 100 posts which can i do i am new commer  in cryptocurrency  in the fourm please guide me as soon as possible  thanks  you for guidance  gor me thanks  .

Hello dear, beginners should share 100 posts and after 7 days you will earn money and we would have had to share 20 posts every day and you can do more, but they will only pay you 20 and they should be useful to provide good information and thank you dear

I am new here what can i do i am so working  some people can complete  their posts 100 their payments can started  but some people  can work hard  their pay ments started  in 7 days 

Well done for completing the 100 first post
Okay, now you don't have to wait. You can continue
Participation every day 20 posts per day
There is no objection in the forum from continuing after the 100's