Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network?

I am not a fan of this idea. I think this platform is special the way it is. It's a platform where you can learn and work and i think it is best to stay the way it is. We can make friends in different platforms. 

In fact, I don't quite know if this was a good idea, for during the few days that I spent here I think the focus of the conversation is about crypto and nothing else, and Facebook, Twitter and other social media have conversations quite unlike that.

Actually i got the same idea when i first get into crypto talk world , but then you will realize that tis place is not for making friends but for learning and you can trust people for learning from them not making friends. 

Yes you can make friends but I won't advice you to trust them too much because there are scammers in the forum that do disguise their selves as our loyal friends but when they get any opportunity they'll scam and  steal your money, so let's be careful

On 12/24/2020 at 10:53 PM, Golem king said:

Hello friends I want to ask a thing that can crypto talk be used as a social media Network like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter or Instagram.

As we can make a lot of friends from these social media networks, can we also make friends from the crypto talk and can we trust the unknown people here.

Tell me your opinion about it.

This is a great concept.If it use a a social network, it's popularity and reach will much better.We are here sharing knowledge and information and learn from each other which help our networking and communication.

SO , every elements of being social media is present here.If it use as a social media,it will better.

Definitely correct mate. I think its already like a social media platform. We can see here a lot of variius people are working in this forum. So this forum is growing very fast. At the future it may be derived as a social media platform. 

• +2 1

Dear Fellow, you says right. Cryptotalk is such a wonderful forum from where we can learn a lot of knowledge. Instead this community is also amazing because here everyone helps each and solve a single problem by suggesting many number of solution. Here Unknown members helps each other. I think Cryptotalk is more helpful than other social medias platform where we spend our money and also waste our time and gain nothing but on this forum we can learn and earn at same time. 

Yes friend its really very interesting topic we can say that because this is the site where we are getting information about Crypto world so its great idea but we have to be very careful regarding this because then we will be able to meet different strangers so we have to do more care , because we all know scams are all around us so i am not sure about this that this can be benefit or not but hope for the best.

a foreign is very different from the social media network that is why I don't think and this platform can be used as the social media platform and even I don't think it was created with such thinking

A good question that should be asked and understood well, my friend, that the forum does not aim to make friends, but rather to share our ideas and experiences with each other in the world of electronic currencies from all over the world. There is no time for friendships here. This is a forum for learning and profit.

• +2 1

Hello dear members and new please I hope you all are doing really good best offer I want to tell you that I cannot hear about your question in the socialization of this platform because I am also big in accounts website

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you are also right. This also helps in increasing cooperation, because here we are one team and we work together. I wish you good luck.

If your purpose of this site is to get to know people or just to chat with friends
I would love to tell you you are in the wrong place, my friend
This site was created to spread knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 12/24/2020 at 7:53 PM, Golem king said:

Hello friends I want to ask a thing that can crypto talk be used as a social media Network like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter or Instagram.

As we can make a lot of friends from these social media networks, can we also make friends from the crypto talk and can we trust the unknown people here.

Tell me your opinion about it.

Maybe yeah, but cryptotalk is a forum which have a strike rules and regulations, and which have a sections and if we create a topic without the sections guide then we gt warning and also get ban for life so its more harder than social media network.

My dear friend, for every work site programmed to work with it, so social media for dating and earning friends, but here is a Cryptotalk forum for working in encrypted currencies and not learning the methods of trading and investment. You can know who you want to know. It works here to add to the sites of communication and get to know it well

• +1 1

You can promote cryptocurrencies through social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Telegram, but this loses you the secrecy that you enjoy here in the forum, here you can discuss with members and benefit from information and experiences, all this and with profits you earn through your posts.

• +1 1

My friend, if you come to this site to get to know people, it is preferable to stay in Facebook and Twitter applications, as these applications are intended for that.

This forum is dedicated to working and exchanging knowledge and experiences among the members. You can gain followers here, but in my opinion it is not a suitable place to make friends.

• +1 1

There are many members who do not prefer mixing work with friendship, for me I do not prefer this, there are actually places for social communication, so I prefer the workplace to be only for work, you cannot trust anyone you know, it may be a fraud, so you should be careful  Here .

This forum is totally different from social networks here you can learn knowledge about crypto currencies we can't discuss social issues and other things here here we can improve our skills and experience we can make friends also here by following each other and give reputation to each other thank you

Yes, my friend does not mind. You can make friends here and share information honestly and tell some of the previous experiences to avoid making mistakes from both sides, but unfortunately I advise you, regardless of the quality of the person, it may be fascinated, so try to open the links sent to you.

This forum is dedicated to learning about cryptocurrencies only and is not a place for social communication. You should not trust strangers because the world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters. You can make friends by working on this forum but you may put your money at risk. Do not trust strangers.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend

It is normal to use the site here as a platform for socializing and making friends and followers

But you are just here to work. Don't air yourself about learning and working here

My friend is a very good thing to make friends and use the site here as a social media platform. There is a special section for private messages on your account. You can create a normal conversation here and talk with friends and followers through it

All the best to everyone here

We will rise more and more

Yes, it's a networking system where different people provide various types of information about various topics, especially marketing, so we can raise public awareness about the platform.

Yes, of course, this encrypted conversation gave me the opportunity to create a social network with a lot of friends, and I learned a lot from them and was able to increase my knowledge, and expand my circle of knowledge and friends, so I advise you to start here .

• +2 1

I don't think you should also have to use this forum as social networking because the only purpose of creating this forum to get and share the knowledge all about Cryptocurrency. But you can take part in debate just about Cryptocurrency and trading according to your own state be accepting someone's reviews or neglecting their reviews too.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"