Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network?

I think this is almost unrealistic due to the very high competition with the mentioned social networks. It's easier to create a group. But that could change if the society of cryptocurrency people grows :classic_smile: @Golem king

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Cryptotalk is already a social media platform where we can interact with one another via private chat or in topics and make good friends but we shouldn't easily trust anyone until after sometimes because even scammers they come as friends first so let's be alert and stay safe.

Cryptotalk isn't just a website . It's a whole new community which always talk business. it's the website each and every website has their own purpose and principles.  Just like social media websites and apps has .  And I would really love that no one compares cryptotalk to any other websites.  Because they are not worth it .

• +1 1

Truly companion you featured quite possibly the most unwanted actuality of this site. This plainly shows that individuals are simply remarking sham. They just need to expand their post check and can't raise any groundbreaking thought or proposals.

I think that the Crypto Talk platform is like social networking sites, but it gives knowledge and information instead of sharing pictures and videos. I think that the platform in its current form is better than those sites, thanks for your post, my friend.

dear mate this platfrom is for only learning and take knowledge about the crypto currancy.

if you use this platfrom like a social media and chat with each  other than the platfrom should loss there identity.

As long as people use cryptotalk to give and support other members which they really need here is knowledge and experience about this forum and trading and cryptocurrency.  The sole purpose of every member should be to talk business here.  Nothing more nothing less . 

Yes, it is possible. 
because we learn more from the strangersz

if we are connecting consistently, then there is high probability that we can earn more and more plus learned a lot from that.

Because its also a good platfrom where you can make good friends in your life. 
Friends can become a source of inspiration.

where we can kearn more things. 
so be a hood human being.

So should be a good person firstly.

Then, you will be able to realise others needs in any sphere of life.

Of course, it can be. But payment we get here may not be applied same there and there will be rules and regulations more strict. But I think that its not important to use this site as social media because this forum is okay as it is so let's support each other and work together.

• +2 1

Yes when we are work at this platform and our purpose is same earning and learning about cryptocurrency and other currencies which are attached cryptotalk. 

If we are used this forum for a free time spending then I think we all members are friends and colleagues.and we can become friends same facebook, twitter,insta, youtube....it's amazing platform.

Or the application is just cryptocurrency.It has nothing to do with social media.Or a self-identifying forum that gives people a chance to earn a living.People sit at home and save time.

Yes my friend I'm satisfied with you. But this is totally different to others app if cryptotalk is included in social media than this is well and good but in this you are not be able to make msgs , others posts, status, and so on. So in my opinion this is best for social media through this everyone takes knowledge about crypto currency. Which is very helpful for all of us.

The forum cryptotalk is basically the forum to learn about crypto but the beauty of the forum is that people can actually communicate with each other and learn from each other so you can say that it is a kind of social platform.

• +3 1

The web is overwhelmed with social networks, there are so many of them and millions of people around the world use more than just one social network. On the other hand this forum is very unique, there are not many forums like it, and this is what makes it special, it is a professional meeting place for all the people who wan to learn about crypto, and it is not advisable to transform it to something else.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello .. It is a great idea and it makes it easy for us to communicate, exchange information and make friends, in addition to speedy access to information, ease of work and increase earning

Of course, my friend, is that the main function of cryptotalk is a social network style but cryptography, all to talk about cryptos and the advantages and disadvantages of some topics, cryptotalk has a lot of variety of topics which we can find on the home page, we can see that there is a lot of interesting information provided by users. 

I think if Cryptalk is used as a medium of social communication, it will cause chaos. Because when it will be used as a medium of social communication. Then all the inexperienced people who will join here That's what cryptocurrency is all about.

I don't think that is a good idea. In social media you can post whatever you want, but this forum have a strong rules and regulations. This for the discussion of crypto marketing. You can make friends here. But never share your account details to anyone.

There are some same ways . There we see profiles of each other. But if crypto become like social media site then it gain no importance . It will be useless. People came here for gaining and to give information.

No I don't think so that we can use it as a social media network because in this forum we  our experience our knowledge about cryptocurrencies and other  currencies of the world and share our experience according to my knowledge no one of us sharing his personal information  about anything else.

Yes this great to using as a social media both are enjoyable to communicate to one another and earn the money by comment and chatting. I am agree to working as a social media.

Welcome, my friend, according to my opinion that this site should be used only for learning and material and scientific benefit. But if we use it for acquaintance, it will lose one of its goals and people may participate for the sake of acquaintance only and not for learning

The concept of forums differ from these sites you mention in many forms. For example there is no status update feature here. There is also similar features like you can send messages to members. but we still qoute and rate post I think that's good for now.

This can still be used a social platform where you can gain friends through your posts but the topics here, I'm afraid, are strictly for crypto related topics only. This forum was not made to be a social media network. And you can't just befriend unknown members because, like other social media networks, this place has scammers too. Always be careful.

This app is only used to learn about cryptocurrencies and not for any other purpose.  So making friends here is not a bad idea but if it starts working like Facebook Instagram or Twitter.