Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

Yes, my dear friend, you are absolutely right, as we must stand up to hackers, climbers and fraudsters who send e-mail for profit and profit only. It is a wonderful forum and protecting it from such people. It is our responsibility to all of us to raise it to the highest levels.

I agree with you, since the payment for evaluation has been canceled, the members have lost a lot, so you must work more diligently and deal with the issue more seriously.

• +3 1

Dear, the work does not last through fraud because whoever cheats will be expelled and banned by the mediators in this forum for sure, and therefore we must work hard and energetically here and report any random mail in order to keep this forum clean of any errors or troublesome especially that we have noticed The payment process is declining

You are absolutely right my dear friend the new members do not  know to do payments so they'll get their money lost to scammers .you have created a very good topic that we should not cheat others and we should help each other. your topic are very good .we all members should follow this thank you.

Hi my dear friend I'm very glad to know about your feeling about this forum so I also agree with you about this we all need to create a good and clean work there which is good for our work but you are right if the good member also do these things which are like scammer then they loose there reputation which is not good for themselves nether for us because we loose a good and healthy mind who work there with good effort

• +5 1

We must think carefully before making any decision. We should not be in a hurry in order not to lose and also not everything is worth the risk for. Let us be careful before any decision is forgotten.

• +4 1

Yes we should be attentive before losing anything we should focus on becoming things if we lost something we should never lost all we should be craziest every time a Samsung we lost we will get the good thing after that something let's be hopeful we will get soon that thing I better of that thing that possible should we should be attempted before losing anything.

Thank you, friend, for this useful information for us junior members And everyone should beware of those cheating to ensure this club's business remains My friends, there is no need to cheat, it is a way that costs you the ban. Everyone must abide by the rules of this forum

• +3 1

29 minutes ago, Alntd_thoughts said:

completely agree with you. this forum is giving us so multiple benefits then why we people are thankless and ignorant that we don't give respect to the rules and regulations amd do cheating for likes on our posts. It should be stopped and every member should show responsibility. I try to best work on it.

This is correct my dear, there was no responsibility at a time and we paid for it because of the spammers actions the payments are lower now, at level that can only help only some of the poorest countries and very young age, but I still not think it was a reason, but Cryptotalk is the top forum that we all love and will not allow again spammers to join,

it is our responsibility to report Spammer because they are destroying the name of this forum And we must report those as well whom not following the rules of this forum

The cleanliness of this forum is our responsibility because we benefit from it financially and learn from it what is necessary for cryptocurrencies, so we have to report fraudsters and manipulators in order to clean up the forum.

Hello my friend, thank you for bringing up this topic, this forum offers us many benefits, including learning and earning money. We must not cheat and do our work honestly, otherwise we will be banned in the end! We must continue to work hard and be patient and report the spammers and keep this forum clean and safe, good luck.

• +3 1

I didn't know about this question but I will suggest we should never give up just be patience and wait for the good time . We should do work hard and be patience 

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. In general, cheaters are not desirable in real life and in virtual life, as they miss opportunities for us to learn from important and useful posts through meaningless responses. We must live away from fraud and live with credibility. We must respect the opportunity that it gives us. This forum.

You should take a little attention which will give you attention  as much as you will always go successful , every work needs attention  and the way work is done by giving attention  the work is always successful. 

• +5 1

Yiu have created a wonderful topic my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because here every one wants to know about tgede types of people due to them we lose our everything so we should be careful that we should not believe on them in any situation. 

You are really right that the use of cheating will inevitably lead to expulsion, so we have to work hard and research in the field of digital currencies, do our own research and learn more in order to do the hard work without cheating or fraud and earn from our clean work

Dear friend, I agree with you.  This forum is really cool, but spammers make this forum even worse.  We must always report the spammers to get rid of them forever and for the platform to return to normal

• +2 1

We should not cheat with this site. As this site gives us a chance to earn and learn So we should work here honestly. If we don't follow the rules and cheat this site we will get banned. you have to make creativity from you instead of bringing information and recreating it. The majority of us have a weakness in writing decent publications.

One of the best thing that can happen is that they do a cleaning in this forum since because of the Spammers they have reduced the payments of many people I just hope that they work hard on them because they are giving us the less experienced members difficult time to learn easily.

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, we have to work hard to gain experience and knowledge in the field of investing, trading, earning money, helping supervisors to get rid of spammers and fraudsters, cleaning up the forum from scammers, and always working to publish useful and rich posts with information that help others and direct them to They work better

Yes you are right my I'm completely agree with you that you think before you loss your everything, you must be do anything  you should have been a working experience and knowledge  ,you don't touch here if you are not knowing them it's really a loss your money and coins. 

You are absolutely right dude, this platform have giving us opportunity to learn and earn but must of the members of this platform are focusing more on the earning aspect of this platform which is too bad, if all the members of this platform are concentrating on earning the platform will not be interesting for the members.

Yes, this is a very wonderful advice because there are many who rely on many of these methods for profit, and I think that this is the worst loss and not a profit at all.

Hello dear all members i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine and enjoying your healthy life  thanks for the useful post dear brother your content is very helpful for every newbie and beginner thabks for the informative thing