Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

It is true friend to those people who cheat or swindle, we should send them to the front because we kill ourselves working hard to make money fairly and because of those people little by little we are losing everything is not fair as you say.

On 1/14/2021 at 7:00 PM, Mano Fatimaa said:

Hello dude, I also agree with your post, your opinion is good , but every one is become cheater, because no one can stay long by cheating. Specially in this forum. Some members cheat to get a little more, but they do not understand that it's a mistake, and at the end they get banned.

Exactly doing cheating Is strictly prohibited if a user do cheating and think I'm safe so they will catch one day and banned from this platform even because of them we loss such great opportunity by the way all members work hard to and be honest with this forum..

yes we must never forget to follow the rules every posting of our ideas we must apply more productivity to post more useful ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies here at cryptotalk forum think for more informative informations and make sure that they are meaningful and helpful to all readers.

I think you are right. Many spammer's are in this forum. There are cheating. If good members are cheating there are no difference between spammer's and good members. Many cheaters join the forum and try to earn double the amount of money by cheating. 

Yes its also a essential to attention before gets loss any thing .usually when we loss any thing the main reason of this is our negligence so we have to be mentally active on our work and fully focus to this by avoiding the loss of any thing.

I totally agree with your points. If we doing cheating here then there is so difference between a scammers and us. So please every work here with passion. Try to give some input here. Unique idea, information full post that's all about.              

You are right. There are members who cheat and steal the effort of others. There must be an end to such people. But my friend, we must advise everyone and learn how to work honestly without cheating and stealing. Thank you.

I agree with you many members do it just like cheating and greedy for money. But this greediness move towards ban. So we should create on your own skill and not run towards money. 

Dear fellow your post is very useful and we should work hard on this forum and should report the spammers because spammers are very bad persons and they can spam all of your money so we should report the spammers and that is why they will be banned from this forum.

• +4 1

After I joined here I saw many old members are get banned. I think they did anything cheat with this forum. Keeping the forum clean and safe it is our duty. Because the forum pays us and gives us so much knowledge. So everyone be careful about it.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:34 PM, Mark wood said:

Hello everyone hope all are doing well, from last month I feel some changes here like we lost talk token double payment and also last week we lost talk tokens which we received on each react we gives to others, my topic purpose is that most of members doing cheating in different ways for payment purpose please stop it and try to earn with hard work not earn in cheating, already here are many spammers and if good members also do cheating then there is no difference between spammers and good members here if we are doing spamming here then we can loss more opportunities in this forum, hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic.

Yes mate i am agree with you. We should earn money on our own behalf. We should not cheat others. As you said than tthere will be no diffrence btween spammers and seniors.

So we should help each other instead of cheating to earn money.

• +1 1

My friend you are absolutel right there are many cheater in this howcome and cheat the reputation by illegal way we should remain away from this cheating we should give positive reputation only those post which is useful and full of knowledge and ideas that every one can easly understand but if some member gain reputation by cheating they should be banned forever

• +2 1

We now that the number of September are increasing day by day that's why admin and moderator are taking the critical decisions as as we know that first of all double payment was changed and now the payment of give it has been and up. Now we have all responsibilities to contribute for this forum to grow this otherwise we will loss everything that we are getting now.

16 minutes ago, Shebiii said:

Yes mate i am agree with you. We should earn money on our own behalf. We should not cheat others. As you said than tthere will be no diffrence btween spammers and seniors.

So we should help each other instead of cheating to earn money.

Exactly mate we can only help each other by giving information not to give reputation if you face quality post then it is good if you react good otherwise not give react to useless post if all members work through rules then nothing will be happening everything will be good..

Dear friend, you must think before you lose everything.  Steps must be taken to ensure that there is no harm.  We will definitely follow every rule in the forum.  Here you can easily earn money through relevant and meaningful posts.  Each post needs to be seriously created in a new light.  From which everyone can gain knowledge.  Follow every rule of the forum.  You may be banned from working outside the rules.  So act consciously.

The advices of all the friends are good and i am a new here and i think that we should earn money with work hard not cheating .But in this plateforam many of the best people are joint and these people are react the best post and cheat the other .but some of my friends not know the honesty , so i think that we should earn money to to cheat other .This is the best plateforam and ee should earn money easilyfor hard working.

Yes some members cheat for getting more reputations. That is why why the rules of this forum are getting very strict. I I think in this forum everyone should work hard to learn and earn.We should respect the system of this forum and should keep trust on our working method. Because what we earn doing hard work is the real achievement.

Yes bro, I strongly agree with your thought dear.the platform is constantly changing .when forum moderators stop cheating narrow mind people find another way to cheat.if we try cheat again and again then then we removed this site very soon mean account is banned.so don’t cheat focus on work.

Payment system is getting hurt actually. First of all now it is low than before again i think it is a matter of concern of paid post, it is also going down, don't know the reason. Scammer are available in this forum i think moderators should focuse  in this side.

Yes my friend I completely agree with you. We all should work hard to earn Cryptocurrency instead of doing cheating. There are many scammers for those people we are lose to earn talk tokens for reaction. So it is responsibility to report on a scam post as soon as see that. 

• +2 1

We should do any work with attention. If we do not work with attention, there can be a big loss. And after the loss, there is nothing to do.  So we should work carefully before the damage is done.

This is a useful post. There are many things that we need to understand and post carefully. There are many cheaters who want to harm this forum, they are cheaters, we will avoid them, then our account will be safe. Post our positive here.

I think you should mentioned the way of cheating, how they made cheating with payments system? Because than moderator will take action. 

Yes we should work hard and always try to make quality content which attract other and get good reputation due to which our earning will be good. 

• +1 1

I mentioned there are a lot of cheaters unfortunately that will not change and this forum is more beneficial for learning cryptocurrencies which is good for future also currently as well.

I agree with you mate cheating can last long here er should try our very best to report any case of cheating we come across in the forum to make this place a healthier environment for us all