Are you still reacting? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

Welcome my friend
Yes, I still give responses to people who provide us with useful and good information. They are making an effort and therefore they need some encouragement and motivation. Good luck for everyone.

Dear friend ... When the forum administration issues new laws, this will definitely affect the vitality of the forum ...

But if we think about this a little bit ... why are we here ??

First: We are here to learn and gain experience in the field of digital currencies ...

Second: We are here in order to achieve some gains ...

Then: upon our vision of a really important topic and through this topic we became able to understand a certain thing ... In this case Giving a positive reputation to the owner of the topic is necessary and important because you have gained some experience from this topic and most importantly in order to support the owner of the publication and motivate him to develop himself and create more effective topics.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

Yes you are right . We all should rate postive to the posts that really deserve . This all is going to increase the encourage of the beginners anf they are going to post more useful content. In thi way, obviously they will try at least.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

It seems that it has happened after the changes so far, when I read an important topic and it contains what is useful, I give it a good reputation in order to motivate me to continue what he does.

Yes friend I am still reacting to those post who are useful for the  forum members because which are you full I am given  + 4 or + 3 to the post and the post which are not used for I'm not giving any type of reaction to it. The administrator are not giving us any type of payment but it is a very responsibility to like the useful post.

• +2 1

As I am a beginner, I am still passionate about working here, so of course I support all the helpful comments and topics. Members who provide useful information should be encouraged to keep them working.

Hello my friend, yes, I still give positive reviews about positive, meaningful posts aimed at knowledge about cryptocurrencies and helping beginners like me.

Yes , you are absolutely right. I am still giving rating to whose posts who gave me knowledge. But I don't know why adminstrator not giving us tokens for rating.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, I interact with publications in which there is something important to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thanks to all friends and members.

• +3 1

The members that make their efforts and provide something useful to the forum must give them positive reputations to continue spreading their experiences to benefit from it

I do not think that the topic of reputation is related to payment only, as it is one of the features in this forum that members can evaluate posts as well as respond to them, so that you can find out which members are good and who get a good reputation on their topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have noticed that people hardly react to each other's postings and I understand why, I think that valuing others is just as important as uploading content on a daily basis, so let's get things done and contribute to the forum.

Obtaining a reputation takes effort. But you are right, it is a pity not to give a good reputation on the publication that deserves it Giving a reputation should be objective, not random

• +5 1

Yes dear friend,  thank you for sharing your experience. I agree with you , and your post will be helpful for me and it gives us more assurance of what we are doing it will be beneficial for us. Thank you

• +3 1

We must interact with others' posts and give ratings according to the content of the topic that was published, but I notice that many do not give their opinions and this is not a good thing. We must motivate all members to continue

Yes my dear, every publication published must receive positive reactions to motivate the person to continue giving good information or negative responses in order to learn from his mistake

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, in fact, I do not listen to these matters, but I search the topics and read the opinions and the useful participation that fulfills the elements. I support them by giving them a positive evaluation.

• +4 1

English: I react when I see a useful comment or post from one of the other members and I don't care just about the material gain I like to use this feature to encourage the person to persevere and work and I see that many receive different assessments but yes the stop payment unfortunately reduces them .

• +4 1

Hello friends I do not listen to these matters, but I search the topics and read the opinions and the useful participation that fulfills the elements.other member post I also want to to take good reaction from the members and other number also want this thing and I think we should change our behaviour.

No I'm not  Still reacting to the members post, I just saw and read thoughurly and can react to the post, I read and understand the post with full of content quality of the member who work and effort on it, you create your post  with your best knowledge and hard work. 

One gets reputation when someone reacts to her/ his post. And good reputation is important in case to survive the forum. So we should support each other by giving positive response and motivate others.

We should not stop giving a positive reputation, especially for good publications written by beginners, because this will encourage them to create more publications and develop themselves better.

• Useful or interesting 1

To give reaction is not because of payment, to give reaction is because to increase the popularity of a member due to the kind of contribution that they do in the platform so I will keep giving reaction.

• +2 1

Yes, this is true, my friend .. I give a positive reputation to every publication of great importance. He helped me and answered my doubts, because we are supposed to support each other in this forum and encourage those with ideas to share their ideas with us .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to all

Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts. We should try to give good ratings to the person. That share a good post. And provides a good knowledge. But many people's do not do this. They will not appreciate the people's that are working good.