Are you still reacting? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

I like to read the posts or the topics because it is simply the guide I need to know what to answer or how to do it. I learn a lot from reading. But the reaction is right in that it is necessary to put it into practice.

Yes, I still read other people's comments because I search for knowledge as a first thing and then give ratings to the publications that I find useful. We must support each other and give positive reviews always. Everyone will be happy to appreciate his effort and what he wrote.

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Raneemaltari said:

Of course I interact with posts that contain useful and important information

This makes the author of the post feel that he must improve on this forum

As for the unhelpful posts, they must be reported and given a bad reputation 

@Raneemaltari Reactions are an important part of our accounts, they make them grow and make us money, all users want to get reactions, that is a reality, it is not easy to get reactions on all posts or comments we make, so it is important to learn to interact with each other to help and support each other so that the forum and we have the benefits we want.

Yes, my friend, when I read posts and comments on crypto talk, I support all positive and useful material, and I hope that when you read my comment, you will give me a thumbs up.

Hi dear friend,

Yes, I'm just reacting to good posts. I think we should react to good and knowledgeable post. In this way the members will appreciated by us and will post will great courage.  I will also react to good post and follow the members who are beneficial for us.

On 12/24/2020 at 8:19 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

Yes, I am giving the reputation to others because when others have a reputation they will also present the reputation that it is an obligation for us to continue doing it

Ratings are very important in this forum because they raise the reputation, but random evaluation is not good. We must first read the post and then evaluate it.

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend we must read the posts and give them the ratings they deserve. Because we did not enter this forum only to make money, but we entered this forum so that we can gain knowledge and information about the encrypted currencies and this forum. We must not stop giving a good reputation to useful posts that help us obtain useful information that helps us succeed in this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

Of course, I give good reputation to the topics they deserve and the negative reputation to the topics they deserve as well
This makes it easier for us to sort the topics from which are useful and who are not.

Yes that's right dear I still have a positive reputation for useful posts. I think some members post a lot of information to my knowledge. o So it is our duty to give positive feedback in the form of likes or in the following form. So read the post and then learn the knowledge Create your own topic.

• +5 1

On 12/24/2020 at 8:19 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

Of course, I still interact and write jobs despite the suspension of support and despite the fact that prices have become very low, but today we must be patient.

Yes, my friend, we must all direct our support to each other because through this thing we can motivate members to create useful topics that give benefits to everyone. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate Im nonetheless reacting. Im reacting the ones publish that's usefull,relevant, informative. Its our duty to present superb reaction to others first-rate content. Some of the members of this discussion board are so lazy that they just want reactiom now not to offer reaction to others. This isn't always fair mate. We should be accountable.

• +3 1

Of course, I continue to read all of the helpful posts and then react to each one. Others are now gaining credibility as a result of my actions. These posts continue to teach me new things. I'm continuing to work on my project. I believe they should keep working and continue to read and respond to posts.

It is strange .. I think that there is an important issue to prevent this option, and I am sure that this decision is in the interest of the forum and in our interest as members

Of course I give a reputation to the members according to their articles
The evaluation differs from one article to another depending on the topic presented
The priority is always new and non-recurring topics

• +3 1

I am a beginner so I do not know how things were going before in the forum, but I naturally interact with the topics and comments that I like or that I find good, I do not think that random interaction is a good thing.

Hello my dear friend.yes i sm still reacting.there are a lot of users which stop reaction because they don't get paid for reaction.But i react to post because it helps other users to earn money and it also motivates them which help them to make more useful posts.

Edited by ShopKeeper22
  • +2 1

yes I am reacting the post according the information and knowledge. in my opinion giving reacting to a post is not only depends upon the earning of talk token  but also on the quality of content created. so always keep it real work and share some knowledge about crypto world becuse everytime is good for you guys. 

On 12/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts.

At first I used reputation feature and regularly dropped reputation points but then moderators announced a new algorithm which removed my account from Yobit cryptotalk campaign but I keep on posting content and after half month I was added again. Now I rarely put reputation points according to the rules. 

I believe that a good reputation should be given to those who truly deserve it, regardless of the profit associated with it.

You should make good use of the information available on this forum and gain the necessary knowledge.

Every important and useful topic, give it a good reputation because it deserves, and it can also reach a number of viewers more than it is for the benefit of everyone.

• +3 1

Yes, I follow the comments and posts daily, interact with members, and give an opinion on topics that I understand. Nothing has changed for me as long as I learn from the forum.

• +1 1

Yes, I still interact positively with all the positive publications aimed at helping beginners develop their expertise in the field of cryptocurrencies. I wish all the best. 

You should give reactions not for yourself but to encourage the newbies or beginners, Moreover you are right this foram has decided not to give talk token on the reactions.

Yes my dear friend I am still reacting. I am new on this forum and I don't know much about this forum. My friend tell me about new payment rules of this forum and I see no one give reputation to each other I think this is not fair. We keep giving reputation on deserving posts and on beginner posts for their motivation.