Are you still reacting? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

Of course, I still interact with posts that are of interest and benefit to the forum and provide everyone with information about coding and give the forum good methods, and this interaction gives the member who posted the courage to create other topics and publish

I am new to the forum and did not get to charge for the 50 reactions. But without a doubt that I will always leave my assessment of the content that deserves it, I will do it in the fairest way possible and with the greatest responsibility. We must independently assess whether we receive a payment or receive nothing, it is to support the community!

Our payments depend on feedback so if there is no rating I don't think anyone will be paid again.  So if you need to post well then you can get some profit.  Thanks

Dear partner, of course we should evaluate each post.  Every post in the forum is very important.  So there is no substitute for creating relevant and important posts. Provide proper reputation by verifying each post.  Provide a positive reputation for relevant and high quality useful posts.  As a result, the poster gives encouragement and makes better posts.  Inferior people give birth to inferior offspring and, thus, propagate their inferiority.  Only then will the correct post be evaluated.

• Useful or interesting 1

40 minutes ago, Siam50 said:

Dear partner, of course we should evaluate each post.  Every post in the forum is very important.  So there is no substitute for creating relevant and important posts. Provide proper reputation by verifying each post.  Provide a positive reputation for relevant and high quality useful posts.  As a result, the poster gives encouragement and makes better posts.  Inferior people give birth to inferior offspring and, thus, propagate their inferiority.  Only then will the correct post be evaluated.

Waw I'm moved with your write up mate,I think giving out reputations to those that actually deserve it worth but I don't know why reacting turn to something that is very scarce these days.reacting to a post should be given atleast it is a way of showing your gratitude to the poster how the topics has helps you alots.Dear cryptotalk members we all should react to any post that deserve it.thank you.

Hi guys

Yes of course i am still read all the useful post and then give react to all these post. I am now giving reputation to others. Still i am learning knowledge from these post. I am doing my work continueously.  I think don't stop there work and continue to read post and give reaction. Thanks much guys.

obviously I give notoriety focuses to each post I like and I find in it the extraordinary advantage and advantage and every individual as indicated by his experience and the manner in which his points are detailed Good karma to you

I personally react to informative post, because I am new their I am getting a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so I really like and react the post which is useful for me. 

yes my dear friend of course I am still read all the useful post and then give react to all these post I am new giving reputation to others Reputation give motivation to the users to post new and informative topics so you must read the topic and than give the reputations to the users it is helpful yo all of us. Thanks for you 💞💕

Yes, my friend, I still read publications and follow people. I always feel that I have a gap in my information. I always look for new expertise and information and I think that people who write important publications deserve support.

Yes of course i am complete 100 post and now i am giving post points and gave different points and like post and reputation increased post will be written and then gave a plus point if your post eligibility. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend I am just recently joined this crypto talk. So I can't tell you anything about the past but right now I always try to give repetition if I find the post helpful to me. There are lots of important topic in this forum that give us lot of information so we should give them same respect. So try to react the post that is helpful for you and help everyone out too.

• +4 1

I am new to this forum, I have heard that they paid for each rating we gave to other participants, I think that more than paying for the reactions to the topics or comments from other members is to show how good their work has been 

Hi! Truly, I concur with you. These days, practically everything clients don't react to different clients. Since now they have debilitated installment for responses. Along these lines, no one gives a response. Dear managers, it would be ideal if you pay again for responses.

Yes, we still are reacting to useful posts. Because even if we don't get payment for reactions, it is our duty to give positive reacts to deserving posts and negative to the posts which violate the rule.

Yes I see also when the admin stopped payment of reputation then people not read our post and not give any reputation but when I join this forum the admin give us reputation payment and I see many people give reputation daily but now everyone constraint only own post and close forum only some members which give reputation 

Oh yes. We definitely need to react to the posts and comments of other users. Whenever you come across a good post make sure that you give positive reputations as this would motivate the users to create more good quality content and posts. As responsible members we should definitely support each other.

Yes I do am reacting on the post that are genuine and perfectly okay so that I can gain little experience in such post and have more knowledge in it in such a way that can reciprocate it in due course when am posting mine.

Yes my dear friend we all should to give likes and good reputation to others. Because in this way they will be encouraged and do their work in better way. I give reputation in a day almost 10 to 15.

And I suggest you all that everyone should to do it.

• +2 1

Yes brother, I also give reputation to those people who provides a meaningful and useful Post which is really helpful to get a great kind of knowledge. Giving reputation is a kind of giving them motivated for there comments and it helps them to give more kinds of useful Post.

On 12/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

Hello! Yes you are saying right. I an still giving rating to those post who are giving us knowledge.

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

hello! I give reputation to those post who give us information and knowledge about this forum. And its is our duty to promote them. I don’t give reputation to those post who copy and do irrelevant post.

Of course I still react. It is our duty to give his reputation in a good post.  This motivates the poster and wants to create more such posts. So we need to react.  However, after reading the post, you have to judge his qualifications and then react.

Yes I always try to react on others use full post i feel so happy by them that i can help other and others can help me by this we can succeed in our feild.

Yes i give positive reacts on good posts.

I give good reputation points on that post which are useful meaningful and have good contents.It is necessary to aapreciate on hard working peoples.

Hello everyone! 

Yes i am still reaction thise post who informative and useful post . Appreciate those member who post posting useful and authentic in this site. Each member guide and share your experience because sharing is caring 😊 good luck all of you👍

• +4 1